Author Topic: I hit a car in the ass today  (Read 758 times)

Don Seer

Re:I hit a car in the ass today
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2003, 02:33:31 AM »
^ yup :)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2003, 02:42:13 AM »
^^^ yep those are right on the lines as their convo, no exageration at all.

getting robbed, car bombed, and in a hit in run is totally along the same lines as what happened with doggy.

and their convo went just like those you gave examples of.

Thank you for showing me your true genious and letting me know that my head is shoved way up my ass, and I make no sense.

Now I truely realize that Doggy and Rod are both extremely racist and full of hate towards crackers.  Rod probably only works with white rappers such as Mista Caine cause he just wants the money.  He probably really wishes that Caine would die cause he is a fuckin cracker.  In fact I am now comming up with the conspiracy theory that Doggy hit that cracker bitch with full intentions of paralyzing her cause he can't stand no damn crackers.  When are you guys gonna learn that crackers ain't the only ones suing people these days?  I am gonna recomend some anger management classes for you two, because obviosly you guys are full of hate towards crackers and are a considerable threat to them.  In fact, I feel threatened right now.

JTSimon

« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2003, 05:18:41 AM »
Enjoy the increase in your insurance rates  ;D

I don't think Blazers have bumpers that absorb force like a BMV.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2003, 08:30:23 AM »
Rod probably only works with white rappers such as Mista Caine cause he just wants the money.  He probably really wishes that Caine would die cause he is a fuckin cracker.  In fact I am now comming up with the conspiracy theory that Doggy hit that cracker bitch with full intentions of paralyzing her cause he can't stand no damn crackers.  When are you guys gonna learn that crackers ain't the only ones suing people these days?  I am gonna recomend some anger management classes for you two, because obviosly you guys are full of hate towards crackers and are a considerable threat to them.  In fact, I feel threatened right now.

lmao....looks like we caught an "eminem" case....but tha otha way.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2003, 12:19:43 PM »
if that statement wasn't racist than niether are these:

whiteman1: man i got my house robbed today
whiteman2: oh shit that sux.
whiteman1: yeah it does , but the police caught the guy
whiteman2: oh really, what race was he?
whiteman1: c'mon man do i got to say it, BLACK!
whiteman2: oh lol of corse

randomnonislmaicperson1: hey they just car bombed the wal mart on nile and brundage!
randomnonislamicperson2: oh shit!
randomnonislamicperson1: wait they're saying they got a parking lot tape of who did it!
randomnonislamicperson2: what race was he!
randomnonislamicperson1: do i even got to say it, Middle Eastern
randomnonislamicperson2: lol oh yeah, no duh, of corse!

blackdude1: man i just got into a mad accident
blackdude2: oh shit
blackdude1: yeah man, dogg hit my car and when we pulled over to trade info, homie said some jibberish about him not having insurance and sped off
blackdude2: what race was he
blackdude1: c'mon cuz. MEXICAN
blackdude2: ah nigga! of corse, who else !

exactly...glad somebody else agrees.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2003, 01:15:07 PM »
Doggy's comment was blown way out of proportion. Sorry Luke but it wasn't racist. Now, let this thread die.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Jome

« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2003, 04:46:24 PM »
exactly...its not white people its americans..

And we have a winner...

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2003, 04:52:28 PM »
^^^^Likes to get Behind The Scenes  :o

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2003, 05:22:50 PM »
Aye, Luke you had every right in the world to say that but you said the wrong thing.  That statement was utterly ironic not racist but in every sense it still isn't rscist for someone to state a fact.  White people do sue.. all the fucking time!  But oh well can't change that.  My problem is the fact that everyone is so fuckin quick to call racism on anything someone says.  Thats bullshit!  Case:  My little homie got hit while he was skatin down the street  by a couple of ools in bronco, it was a hit and run.  My homie is filipino and the day I heard about this I was chillin wit all my filipino friends, I'm Black, anyway my other homegirl said "'D' got hit by two whit guys in a bronco  and it was a hit and run."  I asked why she thought it happened and she goes "since the two guys were white an D is Filipino I think it was racism."  Do you see hte irony in a white person commiting a crime against a minority and the minority sayin it's a fuckin act of racism.  Basically what I'm tryin to say is when somebody says something that ain't exactly politically correct or whatever don't fuckin jump to racism, that shit is stupid.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2003, 11:30:28 PM »
Aye, Luke you had every right in the world to say that but you said the wrong thing.  That statement was utterly ironic not racist but in every sense it still isn't rscist for someone to state a fact.  White people do sue.. all the fucking time!  But oh well can't change that.  My problem is the fact that everyone is so fuckin quick to call racism on anything someone says.  Thats bullshit!  Case:  My little homie got hit while he was skatin down the street  by a couple of ools in bronco, it was a hit and run.  My homie is filipino and the day I heard about this I was chillin wit all my filipino friends, I'm Black, anyway my other homegirl said "'D' got hit by two whit guys in a bronco  and it was a hit and run."  I asked why she thought it happened and she goes "since the two guys were white an D is Filipino I think it was racism."  Do you see hte irony in a white person commiting a crime against a minority and the minority sayin it's a fuckin act of racism.  Basically what I'm tryin to say is when somebody says something that ain't exactly politically correct or whatever don't fuckin jump to racism, that shit is stupid.

read don jacob corleone's statment...that should explain what i mean perfectly...like this...you're black (so i mean no disrespect with this...im using it as an example)...what if they said something like this:

"So some motherfucker robbed me today"
"oh really what race was he"
"man i said i got robbed...he was black you dipshit!"
"oh of course how stupid of me"

its no different but if someone said that they would get totally jumped on.

Don Breezio

« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2003, 11:31:42 PM »
Doggy's comment was blown way out of proportion. Sorry Luke but it wasn't racist. Now, let this thread die.

this from the guy who thinks dead prez is not racist against whites  ::)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2003, 11:42:48 PM »
man why are you jumping all over luke for ??!! he didn't do nothing wrong

i'm not saying we should jump all over doggy and rod , cuz i'm cool with doggy and i know he's NOT a racist. BUT you guys HAVE to understand your own logic and if you're making such a big deal about how this IS NOT racist, then from NOW ON.....

......you can not ever complain about the war on terroism...never!

.....everyone on this board can freely call the next terrorist who blows himself up and bloody god damn camel jockey rag head......everyone, and it will be justified.

......anytime some one gets into an argument with a black on this board.....they have an absolute RIGHT to call that person a NIGGER.

and ect.

the logic in this post says everyone on the board is free to use racist jargon without being labled a racist.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SGV

« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2003, 12:08:20 AM »
« Last Edit: December 18, 2003, 12:08:36 AM by SGV Not SVG or SUV »

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2003, 01:09:11 PM »

read don jacob corleone's statment...that should explain what i mean perfectly...like this...you're black (so i mean no disrespect with this...im using it as an example)...what if they said something like this:

"So some motherfucker robbed me today"
"oh really what race was he"
"man i said i got robbed...he was black you dipshit!"
"oh of course how stupid of me"

its no different but if someone said that they would get totally jumped on.

But if you read mine I'm jus sayin that everyone jumps to racism when something happens.  If u get robbed here in San Diego then 9 times out of 10 it's either a black guy or a mexican guy.  If your house gets robbed automatically your gonna look at a minority that is
just from the social stigma of the world.  So  here are the facts as they stand:

Black people steal from houses
White people sue in car accidents

I can list every fuckin stereotype there is but that would not change the fact that too many motherfuckers jump to racism when something happens, I wish the world were colorblind then we wouldn't have this convo.

I am not jumping on you luke I'm just mad that people always call racism.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2003, 01:20:34 PM »

this from the guy who thinks dead prez is not racist against whites  ::)

dead prez's comments are also blown out of proportion. Most comments about race are.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris