Author Topic: I hit a car in the ass today  (Read 748 times)

Don Breezio

Re:I hit a car in the ass today
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2003, 01:41:14 PM »
Doggy's comment was blown way out of proportion. Sorry Luke but it wasn't racist. Now, let this thread die.

this from the guy who thinks dead prez is not racist against whites  ::)

dead prez's comments are also blown out of proportion. Most comments about race are.

oh c'mon dude...even you cannot deny that dead prez has something against white people.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2003, 01:43:16 PM »
Doggy's comment was blown way out of proportion. Sorry Luke but it wasn't racist. Now, let this thread die.

dead prez's comments are also blown out of proportion. Most comments about race are.

oh c'mon dude...even you cannot deny that dead prez has something against white people.

Perhaps they suffered hardships from Whites. I don't know them personally. However, I doubt they hate all Whites if they signed with Steve Rifkind (A Caucasion Jew) and talked to Eminem about a deal.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Breezio

« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2003, 01:47:58 PM »

Perhaps they suffered hardships from Whites. I don't know them personally. However, I doubt they hate all Whites if they signed with Steve Rifkind (A Caucasion Jew) and talked to Eminem about a deal.

thats a little thing we like to call business. dead prez obviously has something against whites or they wouldnt constantly say shit against us. dont get me wrong i like dead prez style...but they need to get over the hate for white people.

SGV

« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2003, 02:51:52 PM »
The KKK would be best friends with 50 Cent if he gave them a cut of his money, believe that. Money talks.

Just drop this dumb ass thread. It was blown WAY outta proportion by everyone.

Jome

« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2003, 04:41:15 PM »
Just drop this dumb ass thread. It was blown WAY outta proportion by everyone.

Yer..
Locked.