Author Topic: The world thinks Americans are stupid  (Read 1728 times)

mauzip

Re:The world thinks Americans are stupid
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2003, 03:06:03 AM »
read my previous post about when you said you know the "important states"...you say stupid shit like that all the time man. thats why you are.

yeah whatever... :-X

Citizen-Y

« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2003, 03:18:59 AM »
read my previous post about when you said you know the "important states"...you say stupid shit like that all the time man. thats why you are.

he's right, you are fucking stupid.  

Immortal

« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2003, 12:20:51 PM »
I think people just don't understand capitalism.  To say the U.S. is robbing weak nations is rediculous.  

well its a fucked up system...i could give u many examples of all the big corporates making extraordinary cash and profit from making their products in asia and selling them for more than 100 times the manufacturing cost in america. Example .. GAP, NIKE, .... then u got that company called DEBEERS , they are in diamonds trades...nobody really knows what goes around in the background of their shit,i hear they are into slave trading, importing all the diamonds from african nations and just robbing them. They fukin pay these african dictators so much cash in exchange for diamonds adn they are vampires.

Looks like Asia needs to get on the ball about taking care of their people instead of letting companies exploit them

Say i'm Nike.  Why the fuck would I keep a plant in the US and pay someone 5.25 an hour plus adhere to all the workers compensation and other stuff we have here when I could make a plant in China and pay a worker ther .75 an hour and no benefits?  What's stopping them?  Is their government doing anything about?  Maybe they should step up to the plate and protect their citizens.

So what if they can make a shoe for a dollar and sell it for $100?  Supply/Demand.  They make it, we want it.  We'll pay $150 for the new LeBron James Nikes that cost 2 bucks to make.

you are a fucking idiot, enough said. look in your history and how your nation fucked up the system. IT will only take time like many years till  the 3rd world countries all get established, americans were cheaters and robbed these nations. greedy ass fuckheads
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Don Breezio

« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2003, 01:06:40 PM »

he's right, you are fucking stupid.  

hahahahahahahahahaha

as far as what Citizen-Y said...i agree...supply/demand...it costs like 40 cents to make a cd...but we'll pay 20 bucks for it. i work at radio shack...batteries cost us like 10 cents for a 4 packs and we sell them for 3.29...the fact is no matter how much it costs to make...if you want the item you'll pay the retail price.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2003, 07:59:04 PM »
I think people just don't understand capitalism.  To say the U.S. is robbing weak nations is rediculous.  

well its a fucked up system...i could give u many examples of all the big corporates making extraordinary cash and profit from making their products in asia and selling them for more than 100 times the manufacturing cost in america. Example .. GAP, NIKE, .... then u got that company called DEBEERS , they are in diamonds trades...nobody really knows what goes around in the background of their shit,i hear they are into slave trading, importing all the diamonds from african nations and just robbing them. They fukin pay these african dictators so much cash in exchange for diamonds adn they are vampires.

Looks like Asia needs to get on the ball about taking care of their people instead of letting companies exploit them

Say i'm Nike.  Why the fuck would I keep a plant in the US and pay someone 5.25 an hour plus adhere to all the workers compensation and other stuff we have here when I could make a plant in China and pay a worker ther .75 an hour and no benefits?  What's stopping them?  Is their government doing anything about?  Maybe they should step up to the plate and protect their citizens.

So what if they can make a shoe for a dollar and sell it for $100?  Supply/Demand.  They make it, we want it.  We'll pay $150 for the new LeBron James Nikes that cost 2 bucks to make.

you are a fucking idiot, enough said. look in your history and how your nation fucked up the system. IT will only take time like many years till  the 3rd world countries all get established, americans were cheaters and robbed these nations. greedy ass fuckheads

How did we fuck up?  Seriously, explain how we fucked up anything.  If our system and our culture is bad than why is it working?  Explain that pic in your avatar.  Michael Jordan has made more money off of basketball and selling underwear, NIKE SHOES THAT WERE MADE IN SWEATSHOPS.

You say you hate all of that but than again you're supporting it in your avatar by posting.  You are the hypocrite.  You will go out of your way to bad mouth Americans but are the first in line when we put out hot music, buy our athletes jerseys.

Our economy is great.  A regulated capitalistic society is the best in the world and we have proved that for the past 200 years.

Communism doesn't work, it stifles free speach, innovation.  A capitalistic society works.

HIPPI

« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2003, 10:56:04 PM »

How did we fuck up?  Seriously, explain how we fucked up anything.  If our system and our culture is bad than why is it working?  Explain that pic in your avatar.  Michael Jordan has made more money off of basketball and selling underwear, NIKE SHOES THAT WERE MADE IN SWEATSHOPS.

You say you hate all of that but than again you're supporting it in your avatar by posting.  You are the hypocrite.  You will go out of your way to bad mouth Americans but are the first in line when we put out hot music, buy our athletes jerseys.

Our economy is great.  A regulated capitalistic society is the best in the world and we have proved that for the past 200 years.

Communism doesn't work, it stifles free speach, innovation.  A capitalistic society works.

Ok, capitalism works for us. So why when another country wants to nationalize its own land, does the U.S. government get its panties in a twist and wonder how to fuck that country and its people up? Why can't we give them the chance to make money? Examples: Guatamala, Iraq,etc

Trauma-san

« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2003, 06:34:41 AM »
In conclusion, America isn't stupid, and I don't give a fuck if you dont' believe that.  We're the greatest nation in the world, LITERALLY (who's better? we own shit), and your opinion of us is irrelevant, it doesn't change the fact of who we actually are, and what we actually stand for.  

HIPPI

« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2003, 01:48:32 PM »
In conclusion, America isn't stupid, and I don't give a fuck if you dont' believe that.  We're the greatest nation in the world, LITERALLY (who's better? we own shit), and your opinion of us is irrelevant, it doesn't change the fact of who we actually are, and what we actually stand for.  

Are Americans stupid? No.
Are more people in America not aware of what REALLY goes on around the world, due to our biased public media? Yes.

On your comment about America being the greatest nation in the world... what exactly is America #1 in?
Education? NO
Healthcare?NO
LIVING STANDARDS? NO
MILITARY? YES

So weapons determine what nation is #1? That's sad if you ask me.

Jome

« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2003, 07:43:03 PM »
America isn't stupid, and I don't give a fuck if you dont' believe that.  We're the greatest nation in the world, LITERALLY (who's better? we own shit), and your opinion of us is irrelevant

AND it's this attitude which causes all the America-hate, but you're probably aware of that already.  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2003, 07:51:26 PM »

Are Americans stupid? No.
Are more people in America not aware of what REALLY goes on around the world, due to our biased public media? Yes.

LOL Amazingly, you consider yourself more enligtened than the majority of America.  PLEASE.  You're not even intelligent enough to follow a simple discussion, much less outsmart what you consider a biased media.  You're not even open minded enough to follow my side of the argument.  I follow yours, you're just fucking WRONG, lol.  You can't even see what I'm saying most of the time... .but yet you're more enlightened than the rest of America who the media jades.  LOL PLEASE

Trauma-san

« Reply #70 on: December 23, 2003, 07:53:02 PM »
America isn't stupid, and I don't give a fuck if you dont' believe that.  We're the greatest nation in the world, LITERALLY (who's better? we own shit), and your opinion of us is irrelevant

AND it's this attitude which causes all the America-hate, but you're probably aware of that already.  ;D

No, dumbass, this is a defensive reaction to the hate America receives.  If it perpetuates it, so be it, because there's not a fucking thing any other country can do about it.  Terrorism works, I guess, after 9/11 I'd be stupid to say it doesn't... but if a country attacks us this way, we will bomb them until they're dead.  LOL.  Fuck it, I'm tired of trying to get along with the world, fuck the world if they dont' like me, I love me, and I love my country.  If you or whoever doesn't.... oh well, come take me off the top.  Until then, know your role.  

Citizen-Y

« Reply #71 on: December 23, 2003, 07:54:42 PM »

Hey, my philosophy is what I eat don't make you shit and vice versa.  People seem to want to know how every American thinks about foriegn countries.   If we meet someone on the street that isn't from here, we're usually cool with that person.

Let me give you an example.   About six years ago my neighbor was involved in a nanny program.  Someone from England would come over and stay in her house for a year or two and in exchange for coming over they would be like a nanny to the kids.

That's how I met Stuart.  He was one of the coolest motherfuckers I have ever met.  He told me a lot about Europe and the shit he did and the motherfucker even taught me how to roll a english spliff.  (4 rolling papers, herb, rolling tobacco = :) )

He didn't talk no crazy shit about American imperialism to me it was just a cool atmosphere hanging out with him.  

It's other faggots on this board that push for some America vs The World war.  It's fucking stupid.

Rant ovah.

Trauma-san

« Reply #72 on: December 23, 2003, 07:56:19 PM »
^ Actually, i'm not sure if you're talking about me, lol, but I have no problem with any country in the world.  I could give a fuck less what happens in other countries.  I don't even feel any need to push American superiority, but if people come talking shit... I'll be the first to tell them they're inferior, and need to back the fuck down.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #73 on: December 23, 2003, 08:08:01 PM »
ok seriously...americans are stupid...to a point. we dont pay as much attention to the important shit...most base their mind capacity on sports and women. but the fact is (and some will know where im getting this arguement) americans can retain shit loads of facts. thats the reason that millions of men around the world know the final score of the yankees vs. the mariners game on july 3rd, 1988.

you constantly see trivia shows where people go on and spout off hundereds of facts about sports and movies and music. americans are damn smart...but the facts that are put into our head are different from the facts that are put into foreign heads. our media is so polluted with bullshit that we forget that there is a world outside of that box we call a tv.

but why is everyone blaming americans for this? seriously you can think about that and say "oh yeah its their fault they are all dumb because they choose not to pay attention to the important stuff"...well thats not true...if that were true then the majority of americans wouldnt be like that. its an attention span thing. americans are raised different from say...europeans. europeans are raised to be more into the important things whereas americans grow up with sesame street, southpark, and the O.C. our school system is horribly fucked yes. we are definetely not #1 in education but we get some amazing people coming from our country. the fact is its not fair to blame americans as a whole for something that isnt their fault.

Trauma-san

« Reply #74 on: December 23, 2003, 08:11:33 PM »
^ Actually, the americans you're talking about, I'd say it is their fault, if they sit around and just numbly watch T.V. all day.  I never watch T.V., I probably see 4 hours of T.V. a week, tops.  Probably not even that much.  I also don't pay attention to newspapers and shit, I search out my own news, and I constantly learn new things, that I want to learn about, not what the media tells me to learn about.  Many, Many, Many, Many americans do the same, on a whole, America is a very intelligent and educated society.