Author Topic: The world thinks Americans are stupid  (Read 1698 times)

mauzip

Re:The world thinks Americans are stupid
« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2004, 08:37:15 AM »
if norway is so much better than america then why do so many people dream about coming here?

educate me on the fine living conditions of the norweigan people.

talking about ignorance^^^

dude thats not ignorant at all you jackass. i've never ever been to norway. thats not as bad as saying you know all the important states when you fucking lived in the US

Mr. Jackass for you.

And yes, it is ignorance. Why? Because if you ask 'if Norway is so much better than America then why do so many people dream about coming here?' you don't even think of the fact that America has a lot more criminals, less space, etc.

Don Breezio

« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2004, 01:33:52 PM »
if norway is so much better than america then why do so many people dream about coming here?

dude thats not ignorant at all you jackass. i've never ever been to norway. thats not as bad as saying you know all the important states when you fucking lived in the US

Mr. Jackass for you.

And yes, it is ignorance. Why? Because if you ask 'if Norway is so much better than America then why do so many people dream about coming here?' you don't even think of the fact that America has a lot more criminals, less space, etc.

lmao america has plenty of space. it depends on where you go. you're right norway does have less criminals...AND LIKE HALF THE POPULATION.

Jome

« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2004, 05:13:51 PM »

Mr. Jackass for you.

lmao america has plenty of space. it depends on where you go. you're right norway does have less criminals...AND LIKE HALF THE POPULATION.

America is like 290 million, Norway is 4.5 mill..  ;D

But still, crime is measured in %, and U.S. scores pretty high crimewise..
I heard that 15.000 people get shot to death every year in U.S., and that's not even counting family tragedies, suicides, accidents, etc.. that's pretty sick.

Anyways, Norway is similar to U.S. in many ways, and the same goes for most Western countries in Europe, but U.S. is probably the most talked about country ever in media, and rules the music/entertainment market as well, which adds up to the immigrant rate.

Don Breezio

« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2004, 07:06:50 PM »

Mr. Jackass for you.

America is like 290 million, Norway is 4.5 mill..  ;D

But still, crime is measured in %, and U.S. scores pretty high crimewise..
I heard that 15.000 people get shot to death every year in U.S., and that's not even counting family tragedies, suicides, accidents, etc.. that's pretty sick.

Anyways, Norway is similar to U.S. in many ways, and the same goes for most Western countries in Europe, but U.S. is probably the most talked about country ever in media, and rules the music/entertainment market as well, which adds up to the immigrant rate.

actually its about 11-12,000 people and that is counting all accounts of death by a gun.