Author Topic: Eminem/Shady Records sues The Source/Benzino  (Read 788 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Eminem/Shady Records sues The Source/Benzino
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2003, 07:33:40 AM »
^everybody who's goin to read this please send me a PM
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2003, 09:50:39 AM »
svg you dont make much sense... to me it looks like you just hate eminem with passion

SGV

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2003, 09:53:24 AM »
^^LMAO @ the blatant mis-spelling.

What don't you understand sweetie? Need me to break it down? Is it the part that Em recorded the song, so it's his fault?

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2003, 12:20:48 PM »
lol @ JT...you wanna give a shortened down version of that homie? lol

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2003, 12:24:11 PM »
people still tryna defend the song!?!?!?!?

damn get over it man, what eminem did was wrong, simple as that, he recorded a racist joint jus cuz he split up with some chick, how weak is that, imma eminem fan but i aint never been a groupie of anyone and i admit, what he did was wrong.........by the way, im black but imma brother, im sho some of our black gals wont be to pleased about this tape muthafuckaz

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2003, 12:30:24 PM »
people still tryna defend the song!?!?!?!?

damn get over it man, what eminem did was wrong, simple as that, he recorded a racist joint jus cuz he split up with some chick, how weak is that, imma eminem fan but i aint never been a groupie of anyone and i admit, what he did was wrong.........by the way, im black but imma brother, im sho some of our black gals wont be to pleased about this tape muthafuckaz

ROFL...dude you know if some white chick cheated on you you'd probably be all "cot dam krakka azz hoe, we hayte dem whyte bitchiz"

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2003, 12:56:58 PM »
^^no way dawg, aint no way if i decided to check some white chick, and if she be playin trix am i gon split then diss the fuck outta white gals cuz then id be dissin myself for checkin one in the first place........and to do it on wax would  be even mo of a bitch move

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2003, 01:39:23 PM »
^^no way dawg, aint no way if i decided to check some white chick, and if she be playin trix am i gon split then diss the fuck outta white gals cuz then id be dissin myself for checkin one in the first place........and to do it on wax would  be even mo of a bitch move

thats SGV's point...he said some racist shit 10 years ago yes...thats not the reason its his fault...its the fact that he recorded it...why the hell would you record some shit like that...thats retarded and just asking for trouble.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2003, 02:23:18 PM »
sorry, i actually wrote this as a paper for one of my classes...i just cut it and pasted it, sorry it's so long.

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2003, 02:27:04 PM »
sorry, i actually wrote this as a paper for one of my classes...i just cut it and pasted it, sorry it's so long.

lol its ok i was just givin you crap

SGV

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2003, 02:49:36 PM »

thats SGV's point...he said some racist shit 10 years ago yes...thats not the reason its his fault...its the fact that he recorded it...why the hell would you record some shit like that...thats retarded and just asking for trouble.
Thank you. For everyone giving Eminem a pity party, read the quote. Em is a guilty man in this situation. Sorry kiddies.

Last Dragon

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2003, 05:28:45 PM »
What has me surprised is that evertone I've talked to said that they didn't care about it since it was so old.  it was dropped with a big "WHO CARES?"

JLscorpio

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2003, 08:44:50 PM »
If Benzino is so offended by what Eminem said in that song why is he trying to make money off of it by releasing it. To me thats the ultimate hypocrisy in this situation.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2003, 09:47:09 PM »
Em was like what... 15? It doesn't matter in this day and age. If we all pull up stupit shit we did when we where 15, then that would make everyone look like a fool. Benzino, using common sense, should have just left it alone. But he didn't. Trying to release it though, that is going too far. I know you got beef, but why try to destroye the man when your making some much money off him. All that has happened is the Source slipping down in popularity and creditability.

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2003, 07:03:56 PM »
Yes, Eminem was wrong. He is "guilty" as you all say here, and those were some racist remarks. But, that should be it. He did something wrong, he came out and publicly apologized for it, and almost the whole world knows he did it. That's it. He's catching a lot of shit for it and probably lost the respect of some people because of it, so shouldn't that be punishment enough? It is completely immature and ridiculous for Benzino to come out and release this tape for the purpose of hurting Eminem's career and reputation, getting publicity for his name and magazine, and on top of it all, making money off of it.

Most of the people here aren't defending what Eminem said, but they are defending his moral rights in that he did something wrong, apologized for it, and took some damages because of it. There is no reason to drag it out any further, and while I have lost some respect for Em, I have lost every little ounce of respect I had left for Benzino, and consider him one of, if not the most, immature person in the music industry.

As for all of you people defending Benzino, I can't think of one good reason you could be. This is a very simple matter. Em did something dumb 10 years ago. Em lost respect when it came out to the public. Em publicly apologized for it. The end. Benzino dragging it on is absolutely pathetic, especially when it is for his own gain. Ironically, in the end, Benzino will lose more respect for this stunt than Eminem does.