Author Topic: For the daily/every 2 days smokers  (Read 344 times)

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
For the daily/every 2 days smokers
« on: December 17, 2003, 08:42:54 PM »
When do you smoke usually and is it always with friends or not?

I blaze everyday and have been since summer and before that it was something like 3-5 times a week...anyways now when I'm not smoking with friends which is usually only about 2-4 nights a week I smoke just before going to sleep. Going to bed high just feels so damn good and relaxing
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Smooth

Re:For the daily/every 2 days smokers
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2003, 09:27:06 PM »
haha yeah I feel ya on that homie... I have been having bedtime bongs for a couple years now and there's nothin like it. 8)
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2003, 09:32:01 PM »
I mostly smoke at night with friends or my girl...On the weekends, I usually smoke day/night, but sometimes I dont smoke on Sundays, its more of a recovery day usually.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2003, 09:33:44 PM »
haha yeah I feel ya on that homie... I have been having bedtime bongs for a couple years now and there's nothin like it. 8)

I just started doing that shit at the end of october and you sleep so much better cause you're just so fucking relaxed. It turns falling asleep fun which has always been fucking boring as I usually lie in bed for like 20 or 30 minutes trying to sleep, now I blaze, eat, drink some water, turn on some music then fall asleep as I get lost in the song.

Lady Scarface

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2003, 09:36:05 PM »
I mostly smoke at night with friends or my girl...On the weekends, I usually smoke day/night, but sometimes I dont smoke on Sundays, its more of a recovery day usually.

fuck recovery, weed helps ya recover from stuff

Lady Scarface

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2003, 02:31:38 AM »
I always smoke before bed, otherwise I can't fall asleep for days.  It usually is always different how much I smoke each day.  Some days I don't smoke at all, until the late night when I am just relaxing and chilling.  And then some days I could smoke as soon as I get out of bed, and then just continue smoking all day long.  <<< I usually don't do that too often anymore because I got too much shit to do and I tend to put things off when I am high.  And I smoke wit friends, and by myself it don't matter.

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2003, 04:11:39 AM »

fuck recovery, weed helps ya recover from stuff
Well I dont only smoke weed man.....Trust me, a good Saturday nights worth of drinking and smoking will make you want to recover on Sunday...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2003, 01:58:49 PM »
no sleep without weed dawg 8)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2003, 02:23:24 PM »
My favourite time to smoke is on sunday morning.. I wake up and i use the leftovers from saturday/friday and blaze. Then I feel extremely all happy and relaxed, then i have some breakfast and just sit around all relaxed and happy.. its so great.

95% of the time I smoke, its with friends, cause no one really wants to see someone alone by himself with some reefer, haha, well i suppose more for you, but its always funner with friends.

In school days monday-thursday, i toke 2-4 times i guess.. then friday night always, and saturday during the day sometimes, if not then at night. inless im with my girl somewhere then i dont toke till sunday morning.

:)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2003, 07:50:50 PM »
Where the fuck do you guys get all of this money from? Damn, that's one expensive ass habit.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

budsmokeronly

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2003, 08:08:13 PM »
Where the fuck do you guys get all of this money from? Damn, that's one expensive ass habit.

Your tellin me.  Most stoners spend most all their extra cash on chronic and booze.  And some peeps are juss straight hustlaz.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2003, 09:22:08 PM »
depends on how much you use (ie, how you smoke it) and how often. I smoke everyday but can go only spend $20 week if I smoke by myself before I sleep. If I do that then I use a chute which uses next to nothing compared to a joint. If I smoke with friends then it uses more obviously and then we may roll some or just use the chute (I think I may buy a bong or pipe after xmas), thing is though, it's usually my marijuana so I choose how we smoke it.

I make about $200 CAD a week so it's not exactly expensive depending how you smoke it. I went through the summer smoking joints most of the time and it was damn expensive. I also don't drink much (basically a couple times a year) so I don't spend money on that but will be spending about $150 on alcohol after xmas so whenever I or one of my friends want to get drunk we can ;D
« Last Edit: December 18, 2003, 09:30:19 PM by Ganja God »

Lady Scarface

budsmokeronly

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2003, 09:52:27 PM »
what is a chute, and what does CAD stand for?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2003, 10:04:00 PM »
what is a chute, and what does CAD stand for?

chute is a smoking device made from a 2L plastic pop bottle and a plastic bag...I can post a pic if you want. CAD=Canadian (I used it to let you know I was talking about Canadian $ and not the US $)

Lady Scarface

budsmokeronly

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2003, 10:49:41 PM »
wow I have never heard of a chute.  I am really curious how it works