Author Topic: OK THE UNITED STATES IS TERRORIST  (Read 198 times)

smerlus

OK THE UNITED STATES IS TERRORIST
« on: December 17, 2003, 11:23:55 PM »
what the fuck you gonna do about it? NOTHING (reminds me of a noreaga song) merry christmas....go fuck yourselves ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:OK THE UNITED STATES IS TERRORIST
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2003, 06:54:36 AM »
lol now you see what a dickhead you are for not acceptin the truth
and since I proved you wrong, you try to move on the sassy way. lool.
merry jihad, foo'
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2003, 06:56:45 AM »
what the fuck you gonna do about it? NOTHING (reminds me of a noreaga song) merry christmas....go fuck yourselves ;D

Man, don't even sweat it.  Basically it comes down to who gives a fuck, like you said.  These people don't have the balls to even complain to someone to their face, they bitch and moan on a message board.  If they think we're a terrorist nation, they should come do something about it.  We'll kill them in the streets, like we killed the motherfuckers on the 4th plane in pennsylvania.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2003, 07:04:56 AM »
In fact I face my opinion on that everytime it's not completely uncalled for.
Including this massage board, fella.
And what stupid kind of argument is that?
It doesnt mean shit and we aint shit cause that's just the internet? lol.
I ve heard this so many times in various contexts and Im damn sick of it.
lol, besides, why shouldnt I dare to face my opinion witout the anonymous thing on the internet.
When you say I wont dare to say that an American (you know that means a dumb fat person wit a gun  ;D) you say physically weaker persons should not critize the actions and attitudes of physically stronger persons (or simply persons wit guns which means americans, or persons living in the prolly current strongest state) and that is pathetic bullshit.

Sincerely yours,
7even your Harbinger and Educator
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2003, 08:53:02 AM »

smerlus

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2003, 09:01:38 AM »
In fact I face my opinion on that everytime it's not completely uncalled for.
Including this massage board, fella.
And what stupid kind of argument is that?
It doesnt mean shit and we aint shit cause that's just the internet? lol.
I ve heard this so many times in various contexts and Im damn sick of it.
lol, besides, why shouldnt I dare to face my opinion witout the anonymous thing on the internet.
When you say I wont dare to say that an American (you know that means a dumb fat person wit a gun  ;D) you say physically weaker persons should not critize the actions and attitudes of physically stronger persons (or simply persons wit guns which means americans, or persons living in the prolly current strongest state) and that is pathetic bullshit.

Sincerely yours,
7even your Harbinger and Educator

the only thing you can educate is how to dodge the obvious definition of terrorism and how to eat shit.

i love how people on this board claim to be smart and brilliant and they don't even know the definition of a word that they fling around....i've defined terrorism on this board dozens of times and still, no one can tell me how we used unlawful force for our political gain....so how have any of you proven your fact? if it sounds like a duck, acts like a duck, but doesn't look like a duck....it's not a fucking duck

i just said that america is terrorists because either way, none of you can do shit about it...bitch AAAAAAAALLL you want about american politics...your countries are too weak to do shit but sit there and talk like bitches amongst themselves

i'd rather be a bunch of fat, dumb, war mongering terrorists. than a bunch of yeast infection, sore pussy having little bitches that can't do anything and sit by while we change the world around them

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2003, 09:16:33 AM »

Man, don't even sweat it.  Basically it comes down to who gives a fuck, like you said.  These people don't have the balls to even complain to someone to their face, they bitch and moan on a message board.  If they think we're a terrorist nation, they should come do something about it.  We'll kill them in the streets, like we killed the motherfuckers on the 4th plane in pennsylvania.

lol that plane was shot down...LET'S ROLL some weed ;D

Most people in America are afraid to speak their mind because someone will label them unpatriotic.

smerlus

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2003, 09:32:04 AM »

lol that plane was shot down...LET'S ROLL some weed ;D

Most people in America are afraid to speak their mind because someone will label them unpatriotic.

i'll tell you right now. i didn't want the war with iraq...but now that it happened and some good came from it, i'm not going to complain....

if we found the cure for AIDS in one of sadaams safes, that he was keeping just for himself...anti americans on this board would still complain cause they are morons blinded by hate and they only focus on little parts of what americans do and not the greater whole.

they act just like the media do in thier countries....everytime america fucks up...they play it everytime the news comes on

when i was overseas serving for the military did your news casters tell you about the weeks we spent in east timor rebuilding elementary schools that the rebels there burned to the ground? how we spent days hooking up the electricity, putting in windows and fans, painting walls and putting up chalkboards....tearing down more unstable sections of the school to prevent harm...and all we had to eat all day was one MRE and the majority of us shared that with the little kids that were hungry and wanted food....we also gave our work gloves away just because the kids liked them

or how about the stranded vessels of fishermen in the middle of the ocean, that we gave fuel and food to so they can get back to thier land

or how about the time we helped with the special olympics on guam (i know you were competing in there seven....it wasn't fair you lost that long jump to that kid in the wheelchair...i mean he had a machine helping him)

or how about $50 out of every paycheck of mine went to charity and when the WTC got bombed, another $100 of mine went to that cause

i've done more community service than the majority of people on this board so i don't want to hear shit about how we're terrorists
« Last Edit: December 18, 2003, 09:33:57 AM by smerlus »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2003, 11:53:39 AM »

and like yall killed those terrorists who tried to bomb twin towers.... hey.. wait a min... yall didnt

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2003, 12:13:02 PM »
merry jihad, foo'
You are sad.

so you wanna tell me - seriously - that was not brilliant? c'mon  ;)

and to Smerlus: you do not do shit. you jussa japense livin in the US and you have absolutely not more influence than I have on what the freakin USA does and doesnt.
in fact, it doesnt matter fuck if I am german or not, or if you american or not. it's all about political attitudes and not about race, nationality or rap music.
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2003, 12:20:43 PM »
merry jihad, foo'
You are sad.

so you wanna tell me - seriously - that was not brilliant? c'mon  ;)

and to Smerlus: you do not do shit. you jussa japense livin in the US and you have absolutely not more influence than I have on what the freakin USA does and doesnt.
in fact, it doesnt matter fuck if I am german or not, or if you american or not. it's all about political attitudes and not about race, nationality or rap music.

once again you're a moron... i lived in japan for 2 years when i was 19-21, so that makes me japanese? and i've done more shit about the things i've talked about than looking it up on the internet and talking about  it

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2003, 06:22:53 PM »
i  love these lil soccer playin pussies in there tight adidas joggin suits and cleats...i love using stereotypes like the euros do.