Author Topic: First Known Muslim To Live and Die in US!!!!!!!  (Read 251 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
First Known Muslim To Live and Die in US!!!!!!!
« on: September 03, 2002, 09:18:55 PM »
Remember when your teacher made you watch the Alex Haley movie "Roots" in grade school?  It's a movie based on the true story of Alex Haley's ancestors.

His ancestors, were Muslim, and lived in a Muslim country of West Africa.  (I believe Nigeria)  Kunte Kente, the one in the movie who had to be tortured into saying his slave name "Toby" was the first known Muslim to live, have a family, and die in the United States.  His story has been passed down for generations until it reached Alex Haley.

Slaves were brought from Islamic countries in West Africa.  Ghana, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faro, Niger, and Algeria.  30% of African Slaves were Muslims.

(Today 62% percent of Africa is Muslim.)

This is an interesting story because I didn't realize when I was watching that movie as a child that I was witnessing the story of the first ever known American Muslim family!!!!!!

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea