Author Topic: The Truth...  (Read 376 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Truth...
« on: December 18, 2003, 03:15:03 PM »
This is one of the things the western media won't show... check it and think about it...

Trauma-san

Re:The Truth...
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2003, 03:23:47 PM »
In the meanwhile, a palestinian hops a bus, blows up 13 kids and yall downplay it.  

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2003, 03:42:01 PM »
In the meanwhile, a palestinian hops a bus, blows up 13 kids and yall downplay it.  

theres a slice of diffrence between "a private person doing a crime" and "the forces of law doing a crime"... dont you think?
(btw, i condemn suicide bombers)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2003, 03:43:17 PM by Maestro »

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2003, 06:59:47 PM »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2003, 03:16:42 AM »
israel has killed 10 times as many palestinians than palestinians have killed israelies. israel needs its arm twisted by britain and america etc to sort itself out.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2003, 07:00:29 AM »
I honestly don't give a shit about either group.  I think the Israelis act like assholes, and I think the Palestinians act like Neanderthals.  There is no solution, these idiots will continue fighting each other until the end of time.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2003, 09:57:42 PM »
did anyone else bother to click upon the link provided

i-bo, you're just as dumb as you think americans are when it comes to propaganda...

Origins:   The  
pictures shown above were part of an eleven-photo sequence published by the AFP news agency, photographs taken by an amateur photographer through his window in East Jerusalem which depict the apprehension and shooting of a Palestinian named Mohammed Saleh on 8 March 2002.

Israeli police maintained that Saleh was attempting to perpetrate a suicide bombing, had a large explosive device strapped to his waist, and after being apprehended "attempted several times to detonate the bomb by rubbing his chest against the ground in the hope of activating the detonation switch." The police statement reported that "n order to prevent the murder of the policemen and the bomb disposal officer, the suicide bomber was shot and killed by police" and "[t]he bomb was [then] dismantled with the aid of a bomb disposal robot."

News agencies such as the BBC noted what they claimed were discrepancies in the Israeli Police statement and reported that AFP had "received the testimonies of more than 10 eyewitnesses, who said the man was shot half-an-hour after his arrest when he was completely subdued."

Other claimants (in this case a French pro-Palestinian web site) maintained that Saleh carried no bomb at all, and that Israeli police summarily executed him and then "fake[d] the public that he is a suicide bomber."

Without having all the photographs at hand, a guide to demonstrate their correct sequencing, and more non-partisan news reports or accounts of the incident, we can only state that these pictures are, as the BBC termed them, "graphic, but inconclusive."

Last updated:   22 April 2002

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Smoke

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2003, 03:39:41 PM »
The pic is 2 years old, anyway. Just to be precise.

Immortal

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2003, 03:44:14 PM »
sick shit right there
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Citizen-Y

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2003, 11:42:14 PM »

Woodrow

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2003, 01:48:39 PM »
I honestly don't give a shit about either group.  I think the Israelis act like assholes, and I think the Palestinians act like Neanderthals.  There is no solution, these idiots will continue fighting each other until the end of time.  

Maybe the Palestinians will start suicide bombers in the U.S. Quick, stop them before they come here. Bush next project, take over the whole Palestine/Israel area, and take out both governments and force teh road map to peace through war. I'll call him up right now and tell him my great idea.

God damn, honestly, governments doing this to people should not be tolerated. And if we truly were a nation of civil rights,a nd we believed in justice, we'd cut ties to Israel until they decide to treat the Palenstinians like people, not terriorist, 'cause a race of people are not terriorist, just a few. But if they decide teh whole people are terriorist, then they are on the wrong too.

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2003, 01:50:37 PM »

Maybe the Palestinians will start suicide bombers in the U.S. Quick, stop them before they come here. Bush next project, take over the whole Palestine/Israel area, and take out both governments and force teh road map to peace through war. I'll call him up right now and tell him my great idea.

God damn, honestly, governments doing this to people should not be tolerated. And if we truly were a nation of civil rights,a nd we believed in justice, we'd cut ties to Israel until they decide to treat the Palenstinians like people, not terriorist, 'cause a race of people are not terriorist, just a few. But if they decide teh whole people are terriorist, then they are on the wrong too.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/saleh.htm

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2003, 02:00:39 PM »
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/saleh.htm

isnt that the site where they said that some palestinians that were near and saw the hole thing, chased the guy after the police "released" him, took him down (exactly the same position and spot as the police, killed him and took pictues...

thats the worst conspiration theory ive ever heard