Author Topic: PG Invites You To Question and Attack Islam!!  (Read 1631 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: PG Invites You To Question and Attack Islam!!
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2002, 09:36:37 AM »
17 posts and u still aint sayin shit

god damn this must be some kind of record!

lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2002, 10:23:17 AM »
Question.

How can a Religion, fabricated by Man, be considered as something "Natural"?

Your arrogance has not allowed you to expound upon your brief, narrow vision of the eternal truth.  If you were to combine your own knowledge with that of the Qu'ran, only then would you reach a realistic conclusion about yourself and the world.  And then you could stop relying on conspiracy theories and racisism as your decadent moral code.  

In your ignorance and stubborness you have managed to class myth, superstition, and conspiracy theories as the unwritten truth of the day, rather then accepting the oneness of your creator.  How saturated your mind is with wicked superstition.

On the subject of Islam a vast territory of darkness lay where knowledge should be.  So allow me to cure your disease with knowledge and the water that is wisdom.

Islam is the natural religion of man because Islam teaches you to worship your creator.  Throughout history and on all lands and territories of this Earth, there were people who worshipped and believed in the greatness of their creator, and the creator of all things.  Even before he was called Allah, and before the religion was called Islam.  The Sun and the Moon are both Muslim because they follow a devine pattern set in motion by their creator.  You are Muslim at birth.  But if you denounce the natural religion of man then you become a rebel of Islam.  

Yet, any person on this Earth has been placed here by the creator, and his plan cannot be damaged, obstructed, or skewed in the least bit.  Islam will always pervail, and it is the natural religion of nature, and man.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2002, 10:26:18 AM »

Your arrogance has not allowed you to expound upon your brief, narrow vision of the eternal truth.  If you were to combine your own knowledge with that of the Qu'ran, only then would you reach a realistic conclusion about yourself and the world.  And then you could stop relying on conspiracy theories and racisism as your decadent moral code.  

In your ignorance and stubborness you have managed to class myth, superstition, and conspiracy theories as the unwritten truth of the day, rather then accepting the oneness of your creator.  How saturated your mind is with wicked superstition.

On the subject of Islam a vast territory of darkness lay where knowledge should be.  So allow me to cure your disease with knowledge and the water that is wisdom.

Islam is the natural religion of man because Islam teaches you to worship your creator.  Throughout history and on all lands and territories of this Earth, there were people who worshipped and believed in the greatness of their creator, and the creator of all things.  Even before he was called Allah, and before the religion was called Islam.  The Sun and the Moon are both Muslim because they follow a devine pattern set in motion by their creator.  You are Muslim at birth.  But if you denounce the natural religion of man then you become a rebel of Islam.  

Yet, any person on this Earth has been placed here by the creator, and his plan cannot be damaged, obstructed, or skewed in the least bit.  Islam will always pervail, and it is the natural religion of nature, and man.

You really didn't answer his question...

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2002, 10:39:29 AM »

You really didn't answer his question...

You really need to learn how to read.

And I will not repeat myself again to you.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2002, 10:42:58 AM »

You really need to learn how to read.

And I will not repeat myself again to you.

Thats all fine and dandy, but how can you tell that what man has been worshiping all this time is real or a farce?

You didn't answer his question...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2002, 12:53:34 PM »
Question.

How can a Religion, fabricated by Man, be considered as something "Natural"?

witch religion is fabricated by a man??

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2002, 08:13:44 PM »

Throughout history and on all lands and territories of this Earth, there were people who worshipped and believed in the greatness of their creator, and the creator of all things.  Even before he was called Allah, and before the religion was called Islam.  

thats incorrect. buddhists don't believe in god and buddhists cover a large portion of the world's population.  Buddhism has been around longer than muslim.  what say you.  

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2002, 08:14:19 PM »

witch religion is fabricated by a man??

most of them

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2002, 08:32:33 PM »

most of them

well..

Islam (& The Qu'ran) is not created by a man

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2002, 08:38:35 PM »

Thats all fine and dandy, but how can you tell that what man has been worshiping all this time is real or a farce?

You didn't answer his question...

to answer Pansopussys question u'd have to assume he's correct
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2002, 08:51:26 PM »

well..

Islam (& The Qu'ran) is not created by a man

thats besides the point.. he said they are fabricated by man... if islam was created by god it was changed and interpretated by man....

hence it was changed from gods initial desires.. man is not perfect and man has not perfectly interpreted gods message hence it has been fabricated by man.

notice... a plane did crash into the wtc last year, the pilot was influenced by his religion to do so becuz his religion was fabricated by man...

my point is proven i do believe... if not let me know

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2002, 09:00:43 PM »

thats besides the point.. he said they are fabricated by man... if islam was created by god it was changed and interpretated by man....

hence it was changed from gods initial desires.. man is not perfect and man has not perfectly interpreted gods message hence it has been fabricated by man.

notice... a plane did crash into the wtc last year, the pilot was influenced by his religion to do so becuz his religion was fabricated by man...

my point is proven i do believe... if not let me know

today's Qu'ran is 100% Identical with the first Qu'ran ever... not a single word have been changed, therefore, Islam havent been influcenced or created or modyfied by any man.. its all completly Gods work..

Over 5000 words in the Bible have been modifyed, so the Bible have been influenced and modyfied and even created by a man (by several men)

there are "crazy" fundamentalist in every religion... just that muslim fundamentalists have more cameras on them... .. yo do know what happens in Ireland for example ... if a catholic walks into a hood with protestant citicents, he might and probably will get killed

Zero4eva

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2002, 09:08:25 PM »
religion is power is hierarchy is hell.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2002, 04:18:27 AM »

today's Qu'ran is 100% Identical with the first Qu'ran ever... not a single word have been changed, therefore, Islam havent been influcenced or created or modyfied by any man.. its all completly Gods work..

Over 5000 words in the Bible have been modifyed, so the Bible have been influenced and modyfied and even created by a man (by several men)

there are "crazy" fundamentalist in every religion... just that muslim fundamentalists have more cameras on them... .. yo do know what happens in Ireland for example ... if a catholic walks into a hood with protestant citicents, he might and probably will get killed

come on now man islam is your religion im guessing... maybe its not i dont know but if it is your being pretty blind...

the quran is not the only text which muslims refer to i cant remember the name of the other one... there is the book of interpretation of the quran created by man that is supposed to be a guide for the people to follow... i cant remember the name of it

furthermore, u completely ignored what i said...

the attackers on 9/11 carried out their attack because of their muslim beliefs... beliefs which were distorted from gods initial intentions

dont ignore what i write and try and make a conversation go in circles

either the 9/11 attackers believed in a fabricated islam or god wanted that to happen...

but on top of that consider the nation of islam, a religion based on islam but fabricated and changed a good deal.

consider the fact there are muslim priests i dunno what u call them that preach and give their opinions on how one should live his life.... they interpret the quran at their discretion...

be open minded

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2002, 04:42:10 AM »

When you say the bible was 'created' (I assume you mean written) by men, you can say the same thing about the Quoran.  You can say, it came from god, but so can I about the bible.  The only difference is the bible has been changed, the Qu'ran (I assume from what you said) has not.