Author Topic: The US (The Right Wing aka Thw Wrong Wing  (Read 130 times)

dexter

The US (The Right Wing aka Thw Wrong Wing
« on: December 19, 2003, 08:06:32 AM »
Why are Us citizens afraid to speak their minds 4 fear of being called unpatroitic, thats unpartroitic?

JTSimon

Re:The US (The Right Wing aka Thw Wrong Wing
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2003, 09:13:24 AM »
Why are Us citizens afraid to speak their minds 4 fear of being called unpatroitic, thats unpartroitic?

Exactly...what do expect from a country that renamed French fries/toast to Freedom Fries/Toast because France didn't agree with them on invasion of Iraq.

Their so fucking fat they couldn't boycott french foods so they rename them.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2003, 09:40:47 AM »

Bush is patroitic, and we liberals are not, instead we are terriorist sympathisers, who would have hayjacked the planes ourselves on 9-11. We are the worst threat to the U.S., worst than even the terriorist. So we need to be checked, and any liberal professor in college trying to teach that the war is unjust, is commiting treason. Don't believe me, ask Trauma or CWalker. Personally, I ain't afriad to speak my mind, we just won a very unjust war. Had we just used our smarts, and looked for the weapons before puffing all that smoke, we might have found something to justify the war. But instead, Saddam got lots of time to plan, and now look, an unjust war, with a president who can give a damn about human rights, and no weapons to show for, and bin Laden is still on the loose. But to mention this is hurting the U.S., and Lord knows the U.S. can never have a reality check, even though as a person who believes whole heartly in the U.S., I feel that it is unconsititutional not to give the U.S. a reality check. I love my country too much to see it go in the direction it's going. Honestly, I does hurt to see my country go so extreme, aand it almost makes me want to get into politics my damn self and try to help the U.S. go in a direction I feel is good. But that's just me.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2003, 01:19:42 PM »
* Sigh.  When did I say you're unpatriotic for being a liberal? LOL Find me 1 example.  Until then, don't put words into my mouth.  

Here's a 'reality check' since you mention it: Just because you're not intelligent enough to follow my 'train of thought' doesn't mean I'm wrong and you're right.  It just means you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2003, 09:38:00 PM »

Exactly...what do expect from a country that renamed French fries/toast to Freedom Fries/Toast because France didn't agree with them on invasion of Iraq.

you say "their" like you arn't an american

also those things arn't french.......and another thing. yes the the sells of those items have gone down

try again dummy

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2003, 05:09:50 AM »
The problem here is, people, for some reason, think freedom of speech, or whatever, means you have to not only allow people to say things you don't agree with, but you have to support them.  

Example.  France & U.S. have a disagreement.  As a joke, and as a sign of patriotism, we decided to not call French Fries "French" because we were disagreeing with the French.  That's not hampering anything, it's just a sign of our disagreement.

The Dixie Chicks.  They blast Bush, so we stop buying their CD's.  We're not restricting their Free Speech.  We just don't agree with it, so we don't support them.  

People act like Children, they can't understand simple freedoms, and what they mean.  It doesn't mean you can do whatever the fuck you want with no consequences, it just means that you can CHOOSE to do whatever you want.  

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2003, 05:29:21 AM »

also those things arn't french.......and another thing. yes the the sells of those items have gone down

try again dummy

I was talking about French foods not French products retard...Their = Dumbass Americans like you and Trauma/CWalker.

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2003, 05:32:37 AM »

Example.  France & U.S. have a disagreement.  As a joke, and as a sign of patriotism, we decided to not call French Fries "French" because we were disagreeing with the French.  That's not hampering anything, it's just a sign of our disagreement.

Is that why they renamed French fries to Freedom fries in Pentagon cafeterias.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2003, 01:18:26 PM »

try again dummy

I was talking about French foods not French products retard...Their = Dumbass Americans like you and Trauma/CWalker.

french fries are niether french food or product.....lol god you swear you're not a "dumb american" lol go ahead next thing you're going to tell me is that some brazilian invented air flight......do the board a favor , the next time you try to diss the US by belittling it's achievments , make sure you know what the FUCK you're talking about.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2003, 01:23:00 PM »
lmao @ americans afraid to speak their mind...nobody is afraid of shit...everyone knows i hate bush (btw i'm lovin kain's sig). americans are not afraid to speak their mind its just you really never hear about it...you know if a dude was gonna be totally real and expose the wrongs in the government the media would keep him totally underwraps (*still wonders how micheal moore managed to get media play). thats why you never hear americans speaking their mind. and its not like bush speaks his mind so i can see why you would say that...bush speaks everyone elses mind because his is so god damn fried.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2003, 03:25:24 PM »

HHAHAAAHAH!!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

dexter

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2003, 10:11:36 AM »
The Left Wing seems 2 be Un-American!

JTSimon

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2003, 12:34:33 PM »

try again dummy

french fries are niether french food or product.....lol god you swear you're not a "dumb american" lol go ahead next thing you're going to tell me is that some brazilian invented air flight......do the board a favor , the next time you try to diss the US by belittling it's achievments , make sure you know what the FUCK you're talking about.

entertain us some more by saying how brazilians discovered flight.

I just don't believe Americans... ;D thats all. It was great to see the foolish Americans/Canadians laugh at the idea that a Brazilian invented the first true airplane.

I'm shocked...are you going to tell me French Fries are from Belgium  ;)