Author Topic: Damn.... I can become unfocused real easy.......  (Read 344 times)

infinite59

Damn.... I can become unfocused real easy.......
« on: August 26, 2002, 08:21:59 PM »
Yo... if my daily routine gets messed up.... my tension span shrinks to a grain salt......I just got back from California, and I was up all night on planes, went to two concerts, and ran around trying to set everything up for this fall school semester and get a new job, so my routine is all fucked up...

Like my roomate will be talking to me about something, and I have to ask him about 5 questions after he's done because I didn't listen to parts in the beggining because I was accidently thinking of something else.

I have to usually pray in the morning, and do some of my reading, sometimes even fast.....  or my brain starts thinking about too many things at once if I don't focus and organize my thoughts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

Re: Damn.... I can become unfocused real easy.....
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2002, 08:43:04 PM »
I know how you feel man. Sometimes I get unfocused and try to make up for it by doing too many things at one time and end up getting nothing done. It can be really discouraging but thank God theres tomorrow.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2002, 08:47:04 PM »
I know how you feel man. Sometimes I get unfocused and try to make up for it by doing too many things at one time and end up getting nothing done. It can be really discouraging but thank God theres tomorrow.

Naw homie.... I didn't mean it like that..... I meant that sometimes my MIND can start thinking about too many things at once and I don't pay attention to what's going on.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2002, 10:28:46 PM »
ooooooh my bad

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2002, 08:24:24 AM »
yeah I feel ya infinite, that happens to me all the time.  It really sucks if I am talking on the phone cause I usually don't pay attention to anything.  It happens a lot in class too, and I miss out on the lecture.  Same thing with reading, I just can't stay focused on it, I just always am thinking about other stuff.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2002, 07:28:41 AM »
Yo... if my daily routine gets messed up.... my tension span shrinks to a grain salt......I just got back from California, and I was up all night on planes, went to two concerts, and ran around trying to set everything up for this fall school semester and get a new job, so my routine is all fucked up...

Like my roomate will be talking to me about something, and I have to ask him about 5 questions after he's done because I didn't listen to parts in the beggining because I was accidently thinking of something else.

I have to usually pray in the morning, and do some of my reading, sometimes even fast.....  or my brain starts thinking about too many things at once if I don't focus and organize my thoughts.

you know what is the ultimate curre to this typa non-focus?-
dog, what u need is to create links(even if they're imagenarry and simply for the sake of asociation) between the thoughts "atacking" you all at once, This WiLL help you with your focus.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?