Author Topic: who knows about ISO programs  (Read 108 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
who knows about ISO programs
« on: December 20, 2003, 08:01:07 AM »
ok i downloaded ADOBE.PREMIERE.PRO.v7.0.WINXP.ISO-SCOTCH for my sister, it contains 22 different rar files all which have the same two files in them. i read the nfo but that was hopeless. is there another program i need to sort it all into the program?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Montana00

Re:who knows about ISO programs
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2003, 08:10:28 AM »
.iso

that is a burn file. in other words. everything thats on the adobe cd is cramed into that iso.

take it into a burning software. tell it to burn an IMAGE then select your iso file. when its done burning its just like the adobe program

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2003, 08:19:33 AM »
there arn't any .iso files in each rar there is two files one is called pre.cue the other is pre.bin

any ideas?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Montana00

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2003, 08:59:04 AM »
ok im guessing you have 1 main fille or 2.

the actuall file you downloaded....is it a .iso or a .bin & .cue

bins and cues are burnt the same way

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2003, 11:18:00 AM »
bin and cues are burnt the same way, the cue has info on the settings you need to use to burn the bin. The bin contains the actual files. You can either get a program like cdrwin4.0 and use it to burn the cd by opening up the cue file or u can use other programs to burn the bin as an image and manually set the cue file requirements by opening it up with notepad and matching ur burning pr ogram's settings with the cue file. goodluck! it takes a while to get the hang of @ first
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

Montana00

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2003, 12:57:39 PM »
yea they are the same. There both image files and there both burnt? the cue is burnt on a disc or the iso is burnt on a disc