Author Topic: Tech responds to NIKs post "Tech can burn in Hell"  (Read 1077 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Tech responds to NIKs post "Tech can burn in H
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2002, 03:39:39 AM »

cmon man......dont try to tell me Mid East Oil is more influential in US politricks than the Jewish Lobby

well let's see, even judging by your claim- Jews are influential first and for all cause there are many of them who are very wealthy, OIL brings money- so logiclly speaking and even coming out of what U said, YES the mid eastern OIL is one of the most major motivations USA has while dealing with the whole situation in the middle east.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2002, 07:30:43 PM »

uhm, no this is exactly what u said to me

"trauma is smart fool, i think hes a doctor" my response "lol okkk infinite is also smary" ur response "no.. dude truama is really smart hes a doctor or sumthin" my response "haha @ doctor" ur response "naah, hes a doctor"

lol, maybe uwhere kiddng ,but usaid hes a doctor. pz

You either have an EXTREMELY good memory, or u saved the convo...Personally, I dont think u have the memory too remember my exact words, and I know u dont save every convo u ever have...I said "He's LIKE a doctor"...PeAcE

pansophy

• Lil Geezy
  • "What's the higher level if your shit ain't real"
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2002, 03:28:44 PM »
Originally Posted by: I TO DA GEEZY
well let's see, even judging by your claim- Jews are influential first and for all cause there are many of them who are very wealthy, OIL brings money- so logiclly speaking and even coming out of what U said, YES the mid eastern OIL is one of the most major motivations USA has while dealing with the whole situation in the middle east.

True dat. However, don't overlook the POWER of Cement.
"...because he well understood the naivety of men."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2002, 09:40:18 AM »

obviously, mid east oil is the reason for some of americas actions, i mean thats one of the reasons they went into Kuwait in the first place,

and yes, several nations seem to get a "pass" from the US Govt due to oil ( ex. saudi arabia)

but its not as influential as Jewish lobbies

i mean i aint heard of mid east oil money affecting domestic politics in the States like the way the Jewish lobby does
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2002, 05:08:48 AM »

obviously, mid east oil is the reason for some of americas actions, i mean thats one of the reasons they went into Kuwait in the first place,

and yes, several nations seem to get a "pass" from the US Govt due to oil ( ex. saudi arabia)

but its not as influential as Jewish lobbies

i mean i aint heard of mid east oil money affecting domestic politics in the States like the way the Jewish lobby does

oh yes it does especially on Republican governments,one of the reasons Bush is so encsious to fuck up Iraq.
and as for the Jewish Lobby- imo it has tha same effect as any other community in USA that is the same size...

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2002, 06:17:29 AM »
^
|

That's bullshit cause it's not the size of a community but the amount of dollars it has that gives the group influence.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2002, 07:16:34 AM »
^
|

That's bullshit cause it's not the size of a community but the amount of dollars it has that gives the group influence.

And I suppose there's not enough rich people in USA except for jews....
I can't believe these typa things still exist, That'z why Jews where so hated on throughout the history, people treaded them as the source of all their economical(and not only) problems....Again, That'z how the whole "Final Solution" thing was started-These were the motivations.
Plus, if Jews were as influential as you guyz think, do you really think Israel would be thrown in the blood bath it's in today.
I mean, nock-nock>reality check people....stop feeding of of
the public opinion effecting material you get from your local terrorism supporting mosaque and neo nazi internet sites...