Author Topic: Tech responds to NIKs post "Tech can burn in Hell"  (Read 1078 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Tech responds to NIKs post "Tech can burn in Hell"
« on: August 18, 2002, 07:13:11 AM »
Cmon man, why you gonna speak on me when u dont know the truth

thats the problem with this board

THATS THE PROBLEM

yall dont know the fuckin truth, yall speak on hearsay and what some other motherfucker tells you

now you got Trauma, going around showing all his net buddies old Tech threads, "see what i told u, that guys a racists, check out this thread....."

LOL

In that thread, i said that the Jewish influence over foreign policy had to change because America wil get fucked up as a result (9/11)

Jewish controlled foriegn policy is not in Americas best interests

I told yall that, and i gave my reasons why, i called for reduction of their influence, you fuckin lil kids out there, dont know SHIT ABOUT HOW YOUR MUTHAFUCKIN GOVT WORKS

its that simple, The Jewish lobby in Washington has toppled Presidents

Get ya Mind right, and come at me proper, ya dig?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

Re: Tech responds to NIKs post "Tech can burn in H
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2002, 11:06:56 AM »

THATS THE PROBLEM

yall dont know the fuckin truth, yall speak on hearsay and what some other motherfucker tells you

now you got Trauma, going around showing all his net buddies old Tech threads, "see what i told u, that guys a racists, check out this thread....."

LOL

In that thread, i said that the Jewish influence over foreign policy had to change because America wil get fucked up as a result (9/11)

I told yall that, and i gave my reasons why, i called for reduction of their influence, you fuckin lil kids out there, dont know SHIT ABOUT HOW YOUR MUTHAFUCKIN GOVT WORKS

I think that requires too much thinking for them Tech, they'd rather just label you an anti-semitist and go on with their life.

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2002, 11:14:07 AM »

I think that requires too much thinking for them Tech, they'd rather just label you an anti-semitist and go on with their life.

word thats why im just qouuting u

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2002, 11:37:29 AM »

THATS THE PROBLEM

LOL

I agree, the Jewish lobby controls a lot of policy making, it's a disgrace.

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2002, 11:42:37 AM »

damn, jay ay keepin it real.....didnt think he would.....cuz i thought it was just us muslims agreeing with eachother, lol

ROCCY

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2002, 12:20:30 PM »
Truama Always sho'ws  nik everything that goes on about jews

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2002, 01:36:22 PM »
^^ they should spend that time, researching then coming at me with facts not hearsay
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ROCCY

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2002, 01:40:13 PM »
^^ they should spend that time, researching then coming at me with facts not hearsay

I wouldnt say that, trauma is a "doctor"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2002, 01:43:58 PM »
i dont give a fuck what some authority appointed Trauma as, that guy shouldnt spend his fuckin time bringing up my old threads thus resulting in some fleas gettin up on my ballz,

i mean im shaking em off, but yall wasting my time

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2002, 05:57:16 PM »
Blah Blah Blah

NIK said everybody on the board hates Jews.  I said yeah, there's a lot of hate.  I told him you even said we should kick the jews out of america one time, WHICH YOU DID, in that thread, and showed it to him.  I then told him you said you were misunderstood, and that's not the way you meant it.  What's the problem?

BTW, I'm not a doctor, where'd that come from.  

ROCCY

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2002, 06:10:57 PM »

BTW, I'm not a doctor, where'd that come from.  

NIK

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2002, 09:20:26 AM »

It feels like a politcilly correct way of expressing a mood samiliar to the one in Germany of the late 30'z....and we all know how that resulted.
There are all kinds of very influential groups of people in USA, all kinds of them. Some of the things that inluence a, let's say, republican USA ,the most, is not even inside it's boarders(*cough* mid-eastern OIL*cough*), but this is not the topic.
If you guys are so aware of the situation you are trying to paint, than you must've had sources(which Im sure were created by interesant sides), and if the Jewish loby is as powerfull as you claim it is- it would've never alowed such a lick now would it?!...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2002, 11:16:52 AM »

NIK

I never said hes a doctor...I said he had a degree in Psycoligy or some shit...LoL

ROCCY

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2002, 09:28:02 PM »

I never said hes a doctor...I said he had a degree in Psycoligy or some shit...LoL

uhm, no this is exactly what u said to me

"trauma is smart fool, i think hes a doctor" my response "lol okkk infinite is also smary" ur response "no.. dude truama is really smart hes a doctor or sumthin" my response "haha @ doctor" ur response "naah, hes a doctor"

lol, maybe uwhere kiddng ,but usaid hes a doctor. pz

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2002, 06:06:28 PM »

It feels like a politcilly correct way of expressing a mood samiliar to the one in Germany of the late 30'z....and we all know how that resulted.
There are all kinds of very influential groups of people in USA, all kinds of them. Some of the things that inluence a, let's say, republican USA ,the most, is not even inside it's boarders(*cough* mid-eastern OIL*cough*), but this is not the topic.
If you guys are so aware of the situation you are trying to paint, than you must've had sources(which Im sure were created by interesant sides), and if the Jewish loby is as powerfull as you claim it is- it would've never alowed such a lick now would it?!...

cmon man......dont try to tell me Mid East Oil is more influential in US politricks than the Jewish Lobby

- Lewis Carroll