Author Topic: U.S. Interventions since 1945  (Read 283 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:U.S. Interventions since 1945
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2003, 07:16:52 AM »
BORING

Classic Trauma.

Needs simple good guy/bad guy situations to keep his interest in things.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2003, 07:27:42 AM »
Do not have time to read the whole thing, but it strikes me as far too biased against the US to be subjective.  The facts are all correct, but many of the inferences drawn from them are incorrect.  It is wrong to present US policymakers as being afraid of other nations being successful.  The US protects its own interests, both economic and security wise, just like every other great power in history.  To give one example, they had no option but to use the CIA in Germany because the KGB were doing the same things.  They couldn't just sit back.  

HIPPI

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2003, 10:49:11 PM »
^^^

What about the issues in Central America? Nicaragua? Guatamala?
United Fruit anyone? It's all about big business and money.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2003, 03:52:11 AM »
^^^
A Brief History of U.S. Interventions:
1945 to the Present

Many situations and puppet governments left out.
and change your fucking name, disrespectful cocksucker

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2003, 06:22:14 AM »
Do not have time to read the whole thing, but it strikes me as far too biased against the US to be subjective.  

In other words, it's TOO FUCKING BORING, lol.  At least I admitted it, you're a coward.  

JTSimon

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2003, 07:05:49 AM »
Do not have time to read the whole thing, but it strikes me as far too biased against the US to be subjective.  

In other words, it's TOO FUCKING BORING, lol.  At least I admitted it, you're a coward.  

lol@coward thats Bush's favorite word  ;D

HIPPI

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2003, 01:56:25 PM »
^^^
A Brief History of U.S. Interventions:
1945 to the Present

Many situations and puppet governments left out.
and change your fucking name, disrespectful cocksucker

First of all, I was referring to Jay's comment about it being wrong to depict the U.S. policymakers as being afraid of other nations being successful. Because in Central America, Iraq, and Iran that's exactly what happened. Those nations nationalized their own land, which would've benefitted their economy, but it would've hurt certain U.S. corporations.
And I don't have to change my fuckin name. Have you heard of the Bill of Rights? 1st Amendment motherfucker. Now get off these nutz.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2003, 03:52:47 PM »
thats the problem with u americans u think the world is owned and run by  america, u know this forum is own by a british man

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

HIPPI

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2003, 04:07:28 PM »
LMAO. Funny how after you're made to look like an idiot for your dumb comments, you go off on tangents.
What does a British guy owning this board have to do with anything? Pathetic. Don't ever call me out on anything again because you're bound to look like a fool.

HIPPI

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2003, 04:09:54 PM »
thats the problem with u americans u think the world is owned and run by  america, u know this forum is own by a british man

America does run the world by the way. It's not a good thing, but it's the truth. There is nothing anyone can do about it.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2003, 06:54:58 PM »

Well thank the good Lord that the world is run by us and not people like you who cannot even type a comprehensible post.

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2003, 08:02:34 PM »
thats the problem with u americans u think the world is owned and run by  america

It is.  We just don't push it.  If it was our will, we'd show you why the Roman Empire was actually small-scale.