Author Topic: Some pics of what i see everyday  (Read 795 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Some pics of what i see everyday
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2003, 05:28:02 PM »
call me a fag or whatever, but what's so special about that ditsy looking white girl? yeah she gots some boobage....but would you rather have rubbing your penile glands some boobs or some lips.

I like girls that smile and have a good personality, plus, she looks like she doesn't mind having a laugh on herself, becuase she looks so goofy in the picture.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2003, 06:38:23 PM »
what r you one of them hardcore persian gangstas from da streets? oOoOo im scared now tuff guy. dont bust out with your rocks and start launching them muthafuckaz at me. and is this nigga yo wife or something why u backin him up all extra hard like he plugs u in the ass. u his bitch?

ay check this out cuzzin....where U from? cuzz if it ain't northern california then FUC IT, I aint even gone sweat it on yur punk ass....I get into too many lil bitch arguments wit U online J-Cats.....I had enuff.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2003, 07:16:13 PM »
tight pics doggy.. thanks fa sharin.. props
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

MoneyMayne

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2003, 08:14:37 PM »
what r you one of them hardcore persian gangstas from da streets? oOoOo im scared now tuff guy. dont bust out with your rocks and start launching them muthafuckaz at me. and is this nigga yo wife or something why u backin him up all extra hard like he plugs u in the ass. u his bitch?

ay check this out cuzzin....where U from? cuzz if it ain't northern california then FUC IT, I aint even gone sweat it on yur punk ass....I get into too many lil bitch arguments wit U online J-Cats.....I had enuff.....

im scared of the hardcore persian gangsta crips so i dont wanna fuck with you. please dont kill me mr scary persian. dont chase me on your camel and choke me to death with your turban cuz i have a long life ahead of me and i dont wanna die at the hands of a hardcore persian g from the streets. ya homeboys still ugly and thas fa sho...

pappy

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2003, 08:53:46 PM »
u liar ur not the man i had cyber sex  with u told me u were the guy in ur avatar... u jus used me for my sweet sweet e-pussy

MoneyMayne

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2003, 08:54:12 PM »
matter a fact nigga i do live in northern cali come see me. for now i stay at fillmoe u fuckin persian wannabes disgust me u fuckin smelly ass non pork eating stingy ass bitches. and u say u a gangsta so bring ya peeps and ill bring mines. and might as well bring ya buttbuddy HAIRY potter as well u fuckin wannabe kid claimin g with ya whackass farsi rapping label and thas fa sho...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2003, 10:56:03 PM »
lol......northern california....lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2003, 11:01:40 PM »
and might as well bring ya buttbuddy HAIRY potter as well u fuckin wannabe kid claimin g with ya whackass farsi rapping label and thas fa sho...

LOL at hairy potter I thought he was more of a Carson Daly if anything I guess I'm just not as witty :'( hahaha this is some bullshit really and I guess I kinda started it lol I guess I'll just leave this thread alone LMAO at the mention of the niggaz and not one black dude and then say he jus jus playin?  oh well keep on bein' you Doggy Peace Love and Chicken grease.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2003, 11:03:43 PM »
call me a fag or whatever, but what's so special about that ditsy looking white girl? yeah she gots some boobage....but would you rather have rubbing your penile glands some boobs or some lips.

Whats being white got to do with anything....if that was the other way round it would be classed as racist.

probably true...but i'll tell you...if she was a few years older i'd stuff her like a thanksgiving turkey

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2003, 11:06:57 PM »
Luke, keep hatin  8)

lol man im not hatin...in all actually if she was like...18 or 19...i'd nut up in her

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2003, 11:33:07 PM »
MONEYMAYNE.......HIT ME ON DA PM & LEAVE A #.......we'll figure somethin out.....shit I got folks in Fillmoe.....it's nothin.....I ain't no punk, if U wanna see me, then let's make it happen.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2003, 11:38:36 PM »
luke, aight, coo, misunderstandin then

lol @ these 2 newbies

and if you dont know what i mean about the niggaz thing and you say it in a kinda sarcastic way then ohwell, theres bigger things in life, move on, ok so i said niggaz, ill say it again, who gives a fuck.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2003, 11:44:06 PM »
OH MY GOD YOU RACIST PRICK!  How dare you say the N word!  If I wanted to hear the N word I would listen to that shitty music you call rap and post about it in an online forum about rap music.

Doggystylin

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2003, 11:46:10 PM »
lol, ay grundy howcome your never on AIM anymore?

JTSimon

« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2003, 01:45:32 AM »
I would like to take this time to say that Jay-Z is a butch lesbian and that he looks like Joe Camel one of the ugliest famous person I have ever seen...maybe you can lock this thread too Doggy since I'm dissing your idol ;D