Author Topic: ONE LITTLE SIMPLE QUESTION (about France, Germany, Russia)  (Read 254 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:ONE LITTLE SIMPLE QUESTION (about France, Germany, Russia)
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2003, 03:23:12 PM »
mussolini was hitler's role-model
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2003, 04:14:51 PM »
mussolini was hitler's role-model

Yeah. He was the leader. Hitler loved him and respected him. That's why Churchill tried to "buy" Mussolini. And that's where Mussolini did the big mistake. He joined Hitler is his bullshit.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2003, 01:41:30 PM »
not everyone loved mussilini i read jo bonano's autobiography and it talks about him growing up when mussilini came into power he was at college in ?Palmero? in sicily,this was in the 20's i think and he was forced to wear a black shirt in support of him although he neva did i think he ended up leaving or getting chucked out. that might sound quite small but he could see what was happening then and made his stand. in the end he moved to america as he wasn't happy with the way things were in sicily.i wish i had a better example but i'm no expert. and maybe it was just in sicily musilini wasn't liked as for centuries sicily was getting fucked over by invading forces and getting rules and laws past down to them from italy.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Smoke

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2003, 02:33:26 PM »
Well.. obviously, since he was a dictator, somebody didnt like him. That's normal. If you ask here about Berlusconi (our actualy prime minister), half of Italians will talk bad about him. And somebody will say he's acting like he has a regime. That's normal. Opposition or people who dont like you..... who doesnt have them?