Author Topic: It Looks Like Libya Learned A Lesson From Iraq  (Read 312 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It Looks Like Libya Learned A Lesson From Iraq
« on: December 21, 2003, 04:15:19 PM »
Do you think it is a coincidence that Libya all of a sudden wants to come clean and scrap their weapons of mass destruction programs after seeing what happened with Iraq? I think that the US sent a clear message to the world with the Iraqi war: terrorist countries that refuse to stop their pursuit of chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons will pay a severe price. General Ghadafi did not want to end up like Saddam Hussein and made the right decision to give up the weapons. The world as a whole is better off because of that....and we can all thank President Bush.

More proof of the sheer genius of George W. Bush and the stupidity of leftists. In the real world, these evil dictators only respond to force, and President Bush understands that. Unfortunately, these simple minded left wingers are not intellectually capable of getting it.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2003, 04:20:23 PM by CWalker187 »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:It Looks Like Libya Learned A Lesson From Iraq
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2003, 04:53:14 PM »
funny how no one mentions Israel when it comes to WMD

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Smoke

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2003, 05:09:00 PM »
Or UK.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2003, 05:21:50 PM »
Yeah, I think it's obvious that the Iraq thing is what set it off.  They said once dude was assured the U.S. wasn't plotting to invade him, lol, he decided to scrap them.  I think, finally, some of these terrorist/shady organizations are starting to realize the world isn't going to sit around and let people be terrorized again.  It's going to take forever, but every one of these guys we stop is a step in the right direction.  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2003, 07:23:01 PM »
More proof of the sheer genius of George W. Bush

Did you know that George Bush has the lowest IQ of any president in the last 50 years at 93? Average intelligence is just over 100.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2003, 08:59:50 PM »
^ That's an urban legend, dumbass.  Look it up... this is proof that the liberal left is just as guilty at believing their own propaganda as any conservative is.  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2003, 09:02:49 PM »
^ That's an urban legend, dumbass.  Look it up... this is proof that the liberal left is just as guilty at believing their own propaganda as any conservative is.  
I did look it up, that's how I found it out

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2003, 09:06:02 PM »
Look again, LOL.  It's a fucking forwarded email, there is no lovenstein institute, the professors quoted in the email are fake, the London Guardian has printed an apology and retraction, they list Clinton's I.Q. as exactly twice Bush's, They said in the email Bush didn't have a book before office (he did), etc. etc. 100% made up liberal bullshit.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2003, 09:07:08 PM »
Here, I'll do your homework since you're not intelligent enough to.  

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.htm

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2003, 09:10:32 PM »
glad to know something good came of this war...although im sure the families of all the innocent people who died during it probably dont feel the same way.

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2003, 01:31:13 AM »
War Bush im'ed Muammar Qadhafi and told him he was gonna kill all his daughters  ;D like he killed Saddam's son.

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2003, 01:53:45 AM »
War Bush im'ed Muammar Qadhafi and told him he was gonna kill all his daughters  ;D like he killed Saddam's son.

either that or he IM'd Muammar Qadhafi and told him he was a hot sexy lady

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2003, 07:11:53 AM »
You have to  ;) at the genius of Tony Blair and Jack Straw (Brit. Foreign secretary).  they were instrumental in this deal.  Their plan went like this.

1.  Find a tinpot country with a loopy dictator who craves to be taken seriously.
2.  Give him the option of surrendering his miniscule amount of chemical weapons that are so old they would probably be ineffective and that he can't deliver any further than Egypt in return for a 'statesman's role' on the international scene.  
3.  Present result as vindication of Iraqi war.  "Look, the bad man can't give nasty weapons to nasty terrorists now."

Now as long as we don't mention that he has been executing thousands of Islamic fundamentalists in the last few years, people will believe this!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2003, 09:33:08 AM »
Here, I'll do your homework since you're not intelligent enough to.  

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.htm

Sorry about that. It's so believable I didn't know it was a hoax.

Paris

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2003, 10:46:38 AM »
 ;D :D If I was a multi-millionare...I would pay W. Bush 10 million dollars to see him take an iq test