Author Topic: arnold is a dumbass, bush is a dumb ass, 90 percent of the congressmen are...  (Read 247 times)

Immortal

arnold is against immigration, he sstands iwth bush and fully supports him, god knows what all other shit he is gonna do, and the congressmen are greedy ass fucks who will rott in hell....
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Trauma-san

Why, thank you for that intelligent analysis.  I feel inclined to not only support your opinion, but follow your lead in spewing mindless obscenities at people I don't understand.  

Citizen-Y

Why, thank you for that intelligent analysis.  I feel inclined to not only support your opinion, but follow your lead in spewing mindless obscenities at people I don't understand.  

pappy

arnold is against immigration, he sstands iwth bush and fully supports him, god knows what all other shit he is gonna do, and the congressmen are greedy ass fucks who will rott in hell....

im also against immigration.  after seeing what happened to ozone park

Don Breezio

im against immigration for the simple fact that 1) we have too god damn many people in this country already & 2) 90% of them come over here and dont bother to learn the language...if you're gonna come to live in the US speak english or get the fuck out.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
I don't believe arnold is against immigration.....after all he IS an immigrant, and two that's one of his proposed ways of getting out of debt....opening up the boarder.

also, as a second generation citizen i'm GLAD......yeah that's right glad he repealed the illeagal drivers license law. that shit is Sssooooooooo stupid to have non citizens with california state drivers permits.....get your citizenship THEN get your american privliges ... driving is not a right. people expect too damn much once they get to the US.  The only illegal citizens that should be able to drive are those who have a UN approved driver's license to drive anywhere in the world.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

JTSimon

Shut up with Ozone park already...you talk about it in every other thread.

Arnold is a dumbass but he is alot smarter than W.Bush

Doggystylin

how bout you tighten up the borders and stop letting ever other person come over from mexico and canada like its their uncles house. now im not tryin to be racist but look at the california population, or even the latino population of the US, it has grown big time since the 90s. yeah we've stopped middle easterns from comin over, so there tom, dont you worry bout your ozone. but seriously the Immagration laws are a bunch of bullshit.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2003, 11:58:10 AM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

pappy

yeah we've stopped middle easterns from comin over, so there tom, dont you worry bout your ozone. but seriously the Immagration laws are a bunch of bullshit.

the damage is done the neighborhood is already shot to hell an will never become even a half way decent neighborhood again

pappy

i wont stop talkin about it so go fuck your motha

Doggystylin

yeah we've stopped middle easterns from comin over, so there tom, dont you worry bout your ozone. but seriously the Immagration laws are a bunch of bullshit.

the damage is done the neighborhood is already shot to hell an will never become even a half way decent neighborhood again

same with many neighborhoods in california, but aint nobody blamin black people or latinos.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
First off... illegal immigrants used to be able to get drivers licience, before Pete Wilson took away the right and waged war on Mexican immigration. So if they give illegals their liciences back, I think it's all good. Plus you have over 300,000 people driving without licience.

2nd... Oozon Park was more fucked up before. I'm sorry your old white boy system is out, but that happens in big cities, especially cities like New York. Sorry, happens. Sorry we can't all be white so we can all be acceptable to you.

pappy

2nd... Oozon Park was more fucked up before. I'm sorry your old white boy system is out, but that happens in big cities, especially cities like New York. Sorry, happens. Sorry we can't all be white so we can all be acceptable to you.

1st off u have no clue what so ever.  so shut the fuck up.  the neighborhood was not mroe fucked up.  u ask any1 that lived there 10-15 years back an ask them when they felt more safe.  than or now.  an most of them will say back in the day except for the curry eating towel heads that ruined the neighborhood.  an it aint a matter of color.  ITS THE MOTHA FUCKIN TRUTH.  ASK ANY1 FROM QUEENS NOT JUST THOSE FROM OZONE PARK AN THEY WILL EVEN TELL U PEOPLE KNO ABOUT OZONE PARK GOIN INTO THE DUMPS.  hell its a fuckin known fact that u kno when ur neighborhood is goin to hell when the indians move in an blacks will tell u that 2 u fuckin dip shit.  explain how john adams high school in ozone park is one of the worst in the entire city.  lemme guess its the white man holding down minorites.  get the fuck outta here m dogg.  ur a closet racist an ur sister is a whore

JTSimon

Go suck on Gotti's son.

pappy

Go suck on Gotti's son.
which one