Author Topic: so if American soldiers die in Iraq.......  (Read 275 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
so if American soldiers die in Iraq.......
« on: August 28, 2002, 07:19:04 PM »
will i be expecting yall to say Fuck Iraq?  ::)

dont give a fuck, aint nobody tellin me America is justified in going into Iraq

Minister Farakhan said it best.......

"when did America become so righteous"

Uncle Sam had no problem wit weapons of mass destruction when Israel and South Africa were persuing em

Uncle Sam had no problem wit dictators when it was tryin to keep em in power all over ASIA, AFRICA and South America

I know this is another Tech post about Iraq
but i just saw that fuckin crook Dick Cheney on TV
talkin about Iraq is gonna use weapons on the States

what fuckin weapons? Iraq had weapons inspectors for years,
theyve been bombed since 91 by UK & USA planes, maintaining the no fly zones in the North and South

damn, Ariel Sharon must be offering something sweet for all this.......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
Re: so if American soldiers die in Iraq.......
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2002, 10:13:23 PM »
will i be expecting yall to say Fuck Iraq?  ::)

dont give a fuck, aint nobody tellin me America is justified in going into Iraq

Minister Farakhan said it best.......

"when did America become so righteous"

Uncle Sam had no problem wit weapons of mass destruction when Israel and South Africa were persuing em

Uncle Sam had no problem wit dictators when it was tryin to keep em in power all over ASIA, AFRICA and South America

I know this is another Tech post about Iraq
but i just saw that fuckin crook Dick Cheney on TV
talkin about Iraq is gonna use weapons on the States

what fuckin weapons? Iraq had weapons inspectors for years,
theyve been bombed since 91 by UK & USA planes, maintaining the no fly zones in the North and South

damn, Ariel Sharon must be offering something sweet for all this.......

The argument for invading Iraq is this.  You be the judge.

America's Argument for War

As part of the cease-fire agreement in 1991 ending the Gulf War, the Iraqi leader agreed to international weapons inspections of his potential use of weapons of mass destruction. Sadaam kicked those inspectors out 4 years ago and have not let them back in since.

Anti-War Argument

Even if Iraq opened up to inspectors and no weapons of mass destruction were found, would the santions end?  According to Louis Farrakan a German man who was a member of the UNSCOM team, a Mr. von Sponeck, and he went and visited some of those sites Iraq and reported that they have no weapons of mass destruction.  And if the Sanctions were dropped, they would gladly show the US they have no weapons of mass destruction.  But 1.6 million of their people have died since 91 at the hands of the US and the United Kingdom.  And they are being bombed in no fly zones that are illegal.  So if America is able to put up these no fly zones and deny Iraq the right to defend themselves, then how is Iraq wrong in denying American weapons inspectors?  Furthermore, let the people of Iraq overthrow Sadaam if they choose to.  But it is not America's place to pick and choose who they want to do business with.  They tried to do that recently in Afganistan and it failed miserably.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea