Author Topic: Mr.Bush,tell me how yo Axis of Evil speech helped?  (Read 963 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Mr.Bush,tell me how yo Axis of Evil speech helped?
« on: August 18, 2002, 07:22:15 AM »
Let me see,

your Axis of Evil speech aggravated improving relations between North and South Korea

your Axis of Evil speech completely destroyed the Reform movement in Iran led by Mohamed Khatami,

your Axis of Evil speech is simply sabre rattling and bully warnings,

suck a dick
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

Re: Mr.Bush,tell me how yo Axis of Evil speech hel
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2002, 11:10:29 AM »
Let me see,

your Axis of Evil speech aggravated improving relations between North and South Korea

your Axis of Evil speech completely destroyed the Reform movement in Iran led by Mohamed Khatami,

suck a dick

Yeah, but he sure did sound tough!

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2002, 11:16:32 AM »
Let me see,

suck a dick

word, i wud say more but im typin with one hand cuz im eatin pizza with the other

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2002, 01:34:12 PM »

Yeah, but he sure did sound tough!

yup! we cant ignore that!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

min0rity

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2002, 04:33:46 AM »
Let me see,

suck a dick

hell yeah FUCK george hick dush..he fucks up EVERYTHING..he probably wants to stay at war since thats the ONLY time when he gets good ratings...what a joke for a president...

see in america you can practically do ANYTHING...as long as you got money, you can steal, kill, rape, whatever even STEAL VOTES to be the president if you want to be...

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2002, 08:26:06 AM »
It's kind of funny since it was just a bunch of bullying and threats to other countries. A real boneheaded move. Alot of people were cracking jokes about it afterwards.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

pansophy

• Lil Geezy
  • "What's the higher level if your shit ain't real"
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2002, 11:12:40 PM »
Man, y'all are funny. Do you really buy into that crap? Do you really think that the President of the United States is just gonna thow up some bullshit that will be broadcast around the globe? Hell no! Think about it. Every motha fuckin word that comes out of his mouth is extremely well thought out and calculated to serve certain interests with purpose and intent. Whether you support him or not, when he speaks, the world listens. Any of you familiar with Coercive tactics? In politics it's all smoke and mirrors. More often than not, most of the time we as a public are unaware of the words true intent. Bush Sr. has HUGE financial interests in Korea. Do any of you know what they are? May help to explain the rhetoric in his speach...
"...because he well understood the naivety of men."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2002, 06:02:58 PM »
i aint never said i bought into that crap

matter of fact, when it comes to N Korea, Bush is bluffing

US is tryin to appease Kim Jong Il, besides N Korea wasnt even originally part of the "Axis of Evil", it was originally Syria, Iraq and Iran

but Syria was replaced by N Korea cuz Bush didnt want the world to think he was anti Muslim

(we dont believe u , u need more people)

- Lewis Carroll

pansophy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2002, 10:55:25 PM »
matter of fact, when it comes to N Korea, Bush is bluffing

US is tryin to appease Kim Jong Il, besides N Korea wasnt even originally part of the "Axis of Evil", it was originally Syria, Iraq and Iran

but Syria was replaced by N Korea cuz Bush didnt want the world to think he was anti Muslim

(we dont believe u , u need more people)

Dam Quadafi! Thats some deep shit. When I see the depth in your words I can't help but think of another quote
"...yall dont know the fuckin truth, yall speak on hearsay and what some other motherfucker tells you."-PRINCE TECH QUADAFI

So tell me Princess Tech, do you make a habit of avoiding questions? See, you avoiding my question only leads me to assume you don't have an answer. Now if this is true, then it brings to mind another question. Should you be speaking on subjects that you yourself do not fully understand?
You say that Bush is bluffing when he speaks of Korea. Maybe. Maybe not. What purpose would a bluff serve? Are you familiar with the saying...Choose your words wisely? Bluff or no bluff every word he says has Intent. You go on to say the US is trying to appease Kim Jong 2. Again, do you understand what benefits come in doing so. Benefits aside, do you know the history behind Bush's desire to appease Kim Jong? As I asked before, Do you know of the HUGE financial interests being served in Korea? If you did, then maybe you would understand the rhetoric of Bush's words.
PRINCE TECH QUADAFI, you may have the rest of this board fooled, but you ain't no different. You as blind as the rest.

-Niccolo Machiavelli

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2002, 08:02:38 PM »
who the fuck is this idiot tryin to fade me?

you tyin to knock my knowledge, lol @ya attempt

no mr. smart ass i dont know Bushes interest in Korea

now if u smart, by all means, why dont u tell us what his interest is in North Korea?

see, this is what separates the fake from the real

i have learned alot from people here, and im pretty sture ive taught somebody here something

see, i can talk about a whole bunch of shit and simply school u, but im here to learn

so my brother, since u happen to know ONE thing, why dont u tell us, instead of tryin to act like a smart man

- Lewis Carroll

pansophy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2002, 11:16:43 PM »
All right!  That’s what I’m talkin  about . Let those emotions fly. Whats’s the matter Princess? Getting a little defensive ehh??? Watch out homie, your emotions will ALWAYS betray you.
“…see, this is what separates the fake from the real.”-PRINCE TECH QUADAFI

You dam straight on this one dawg. Pansophy is here to separate tha real from the fake(YOU). Now before you get your panties all up in a bunch , check it. I ain’t here to bounce on your alleged “Knowledge”, opinions, or whom you choose to dick ride. I’m here to bounce on the bullshit or better yet the knowledge you Lack. See, I’ve been watching for a while and you’ve got this board FOOLED into thinking your droppin knowledge. You ain’t foolin me. One can teach a parrot to talk, sing, shit…even recite poetry. Does this mean the bird is droppin knowledge? Your shit ain’t much different. All one needs to do is pick up a newspaper or watch CNN to understand what your talking about. Trouble is most people don’t take the time to do so. Therefore you gain the appearance of being knowledgeable. Anyone can be taught to acquire knowledge. This ain’t no big deal. However, what separates the REAL from the FAKE is ones ability to understand the knowledge that they have acquired.
Don’t get me wrong Princess. You got skills, but you lack depth. Unlike you I have no interest in Teaching others. My only interest is in questioning the bullshit in hopes that you will seek the answers for yourself. See, it is no problem for me to give you answers to the questions you ask of me. But what would you or anyone else gain from me doing so? It’s not that simple. For you to fully comprehend an answer to any question you must also understand the History behind both question and answer. This just isn’t possible through a simple answer. The only way you can understand is by seeking the answer for yourself. By doing so not only will you acquire vast amounts of information along the way, but you may also come to a completely different answer depending on how you interpret the information you acquire. Besides, why would you seek answers from someone over the internet?
When you ask me for answers to questions you do not understand I interpret that as being lazy. For if you truly wanted to know you would seek the answer yourself.
As I said before, I’m not attacking your knowledge only your lack of. You started this post talking about Korea and Bush. Again I ask, should you really be speaking on this subject? You do not fully understand that which you speak on. You yourself admit this
"no mr. smart ass i dont know Bushes interest in Korea"-PRINCE TECH QUADAFI

End of story Princess. You need not say more. Stop frontin. You ain’t schoolin nobody. You best get your own ass back in school because Pansophy is now up in this motha. Your accusations in regards to me are based only on assumptions. You best put yourself in check and come correct when you step in my direction. If assumption are what you build upon then your house will surely fall under my weight. Your rhetoric is just like you say
"...simply sabre rattling and bully warnings."-PRINCE TECH QUADAFI

"...But don’t call my name in vain, cause I will appear
And your livest MC will get slain right here
See I do the homework, and I do the extra credit..." – KRS-ONE
-Niccolo Machiavelli

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2002, 06:06:36 AM »
::)

- Lewis Carroll

pansophy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2002, 11:54:39 PM »
Thats what I thought.
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2002, 02:17:40 PM »
^
|

Class

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2002, 06:51:38 AM »
Thats what I thought.

lol at this fuckin idiot

is there any info in ya post wit any substance in it

anybody can go off spewing nonsense and make it look intelligent

fuckin clown

- Lewis Carroll