Author Topic: Mr.Bush,tell me how yo Axis of Evil speech helped?  (Read 967 times)

Woodrow

Re: Mr.Bush,tell me how yo Axis of Evil speech hel
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2002, 08:41:32 AM »

anybody can go off spewing nonsense and make it look intelligent

Wow...

Thats like the pot calling the kettle black...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2002, 12:11:54 PM »
how bout u tell me ONE fuckin post where the information that i was potraying was not legitmiate opinion but nonsense

dumb fuck, just cuz u dont know what im talkin about dont get mad, cuz i keep schooling u
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

pansophy

• Lil Geezy
  • "What's the higher level if your shit ain't real"
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2002, 03:39:46 PM »
Princess, there ain't no such thing as a non "legitimate opinion". However there is such a thing as an Ignorant one.
EX: Your first post in this thread followed by your statement
"...no mr. smart ass i dont know Bushes interest in Korea."

As I said before, end of story. You are not fully informed therefore your opinions become as you say, "...nonsense...".

Stop frontin.
"...because he well understood the naivety of men."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2002, 08:31:09 PM »
Princess, there ain't no such thing as a non "legitimate opinion". However there is such a thing as an Ignorant one.
EX: Your first post in this thread followed by your statement

As I said before, end of story. You are not fully informed therefore your opinions become as you say, "...nonsense...".

Stop frontin.

Tech's on a higher level than you patna.... you can't fade him.  He's about biulding, teaching, sharing knowledge..... your talking loud as a muthafucka but ain't saying a word.  You are threatened that someone may know more than you.  There's better ways of curing the various insecurities you have about yourself then trying to tear down others.  It's obvious you are distrustful of structures, and that is okay, but Tech is not the enemy, he is a righteous brother, and deserves to be treated as such.

pansophy

• Lil Geezy
  • "What's the higher level if your shit ain't real"
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2002, 11:31:18 PM »
Tech's on a higher level than you patna.... you can't fade him.  

Aww, how cute. Princess got her little man stickin up for her
You are threatened that someone may know more than you.  There's better ways of curing the various insecurities you have about yourself then trying to tear down others.

This is almost comical coming from someone who made a post about wanting to kill themself. Who's insecure ??? As I said before I have no interest in "tearing down" anyone. My interest lies only in calling out the BS. I've explained my intent before so there is no need to repeat myself. Unlike you and princess, I have no need to prove myself for I no where I stand. It's funny, looking back on your responses to me and taking into consideration that this is my first encounter with you and Princess, one could question who here is feeling "Threatened". Have either of you addressed my questions? No.
He's about biulding, teaching, sharing knowledge.....Tech is not the enemy, he is a righteous brother, and deserves to be treated as such.

Hmm...Lets take a moment to reflect on a few words of this builder, of this teacher, of this Righteous brother known as Princess Tech Quadafi...
Righteous Words by Princess Tech Quadafi
suck a dick

lol at this fuckin idiot

fuckin clown

dumb fuck, just cuz u dont know what im talkin about dont get mad, cuz i keep schooling u

Englewood you are the most fuckin stupidiest idiot here

you stupid muthafucka, u just aint too bright are u?

kiss that fuckin flag in the Sig.........bbiiiiitchez

BBBBBIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH

you ainnnttt ssshhhiiiiitttt...................

im down wit honouring the thousands of people who died for no fuckin reason cuz some fuckin idiots misinterpreted MY religion

and Englewood can still eat a fat dick

cuz you're a fuckin idiot

u dont question things, you're like a lil kid tugging at my pants

you're fuckin annoying, u dont debate properly , u constantly switch up questions, and you're ignorant

dumb fuck

you are making a fool out of ya self, you dont know what u speak off, thus, you sound like a retard

fuckin idiot

u just ask stupid questions. Stay out of my forum, if you aint gonna speak on proper thangs!!

idiot, stay on the topic

EAT A FAT DICK

IRV RUBIN SUCK A DICK AND DIE

shut the fuck up, your religion is a farce

you racist ignorant poser

face it man, u just some ignorant black dude from the good ole USA

Fuck Indian Govt and the Fuckin US govt

fuckin pussy

good for lil comments, muthafucka step to me in a debate or sumthin biiitch

YOUR FUCKIN PUSSY ASS CHANGED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE

FAGGOT

Wow!!! Deep shit.
Look, if you gonna ride me you better get some lessons. All you got on me is ASSUMPTIONS. You do know what an assumption is don't you?
"...because he well understood the naivety of men."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2002, 09:35:04 AM »
wow, thats pretty cute

conviently placed quotes

you know 90% of those quotes were taken from an argument

why dont u quote some of my other posts?

and im still waiting on you to say one thing worth of substance,

im waiting homie.............
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll