Author Topic: Quite interesting  (Read 391 times)

Citizen-Y

Quite interesting
« on: December 23, 2003, 07:00:59 PM »
During my time at this forum i've noticed that alot of the posters are not here in the US.  

Most of them will come out and attack the US for various things such as economic practices and the war on Iraq.

What makes me LAUGH OUT FUCKING LOUD is these people condemning the US for these and other actions and then seeing these pictures in their sigs and avatars glorifying the same thing they were condemning.

For people that hate America so much they sure do love our culture.

And I think I speak for the rest of the American citizens on this forum when I say, please step off my nuts.

Thank you.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:Quite interesting
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2003, 07:09:47 PM »
the west coast the glorify is not the west coast of iraq, britian , denmark, germany, france.......IT IS THE U S

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 07:13:32 PM »
Most of them will come out and attack the US for various things such as economic practices and the war on Iraq.

What makes me LAUGH OUT FUCKING LOUD is these people condemning the US for these and other actions and then seeing these pictures in their sigs and avatars glorifying the same thing they were condemning.

For people that hate America so much they sure do love our culture.

And I think I speak for the rest of the American citizens on this forum when I say, please step off my nuts.

Thank you.

What does American culture have to do with W. Bush invading Iraq to sell oil  ::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2003, 07:33:30 PM »
Exactly, man, I feel all warm and fuzzy now that somebody else here actually is fucking PATRIOTIC for a change.  I get so sick of seeing even Americans talk shit about this great country, yet the world rides our nuts on everything... and I mean, EVERYTHING.  Our movies, our politics, our music, our sports, ... fucking EVERYTHING.  We rule the world at everything, but yet people want to talk shit, while they dream of knowing our stars, wearing our clothes, and driving our cars.  

Citizen-Y

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2003, 07:43:18 PM »
Exactly, man, I feel all warm and fuzzy now that somebody else here actually is fucking PATRIOTIC for a change.  I get so sick of seeing even Americans talk shit about this great country, yet the world rides our nuts on everything... and I mean, EVERYTHING.  Our movies, our politics, our music, our sports, ... fucking EVERYTHING.  We rule the world at everything, but yet people want to talk shit, while they dream of knowing our stars, wearing our clothes, and driving our cars.  

Hey I don't agree with everything my government does but I support getting Saddam the fuck out.  A friend of mine was from Iraq and his dad would tell us how evil Saddam was.  So getting rid of that fuck is a plus.

Oh and a typical interview with a foreigner,  

"I HATE AMERICA!! DEATH TO AMERICANS!!!!!  But I want to go to school there."

::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2003, 07:47:12 PM »
^ Nobody agrees with everything the government does, it's impossible for them to please all of us.  I think people are very unfair in the bullshit they throw at us though... but in the end, it doesn't matter, because America has the biggest balls in the world.  They can talk shit, but they can't do shit.  While they're talking shit, we own shit, so their opinions really are useless, that's why I laugh at most of the clowns on here.

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2003, 07:48:08 PM »
Exactly, man, I feel all warm and fuzzy fucking for a change.  I get so sick of seeing even Americans talk shit about our nuts.

;D

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2003, 07:49:56 PM »
Hey I don't agree with everything my government does but I support getting Saddam the fuck out.  A friend of mine was from Iraq and his dad would tell us how evil Saddam was.  So getting rid of that fuck is a plus.

What our countries have you heard about...lets invade them too  ;D

Jome

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2003, 07:49:57 PM »
AMERICA IS THE BEST!!
We have the dopest cars, the finest women, the biggest celebrities, we're generally more attractive than foreigners (until they move to U.S. at least), we have the biggest movies, the best artists, we have the biggest/strongest military, we have the biggest president, the biggest country, the most States, MCDonalds, Burger King, Ford, Bill O'Reilly, the most stars in our flag, and not to mention Jesus Christ was born on Manhattan Square, plus my daddy is stronger than yours.

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2003, 07:54:00 PM »
AMERICA IS THE BEST!!
We have the dopest cars, the finest women, the biggest celebrities, we're generally more attractive than foreigners (until they move to U.S. at least), we have the biggest movies, the best artists, we have the biggest/strongest military, we have the biggest president, the biggest country, the most States, MCDonalds, Burger King, Ford, Bill O'Reilly, the most stars in our flag, and not to mention Jesus Christ was born on Manhattan Square, plus my daddy is stronger than yours.

We now have big dicks/tits thanks to medical technology...in some cases (Trauma) both.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2003, 07:54:49 PM »
AMERICA IS THE BEST!!

^Exactly.  I'm glad you finally know your role.  

Citizen-Y

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2003, 07:57:14 PM »
Let's take advice from the Euros.

Euros:  hey hitler stop building an army

hitler:  no

Euros: ok    :'(

Citizen-Y

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2003, 07:59:40 PM »
AMERICA IS THE BEST!!

Don't be a shithead Jome.  Germany has the bet cars.  And i'm still waiting for the invite to go to Norway to party motherfucker.   ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2003, 07:59:47 PM »
Or, the French.  When the U.S. started a war against terror, France went ahead and surrendered to Iraq just in case.  

Jome

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2003, 08:14:24 PM »

Don't be a shithead Jome.  Germany has the bet cars.  And i'm still waiting for the invite to go to Norway to party motherfucker.   ;D

Actually the Swedes have the best cars now..
Zhe Germans lost their advantage..