Author Topic: Quite interesting  (Read 389 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Quite interesting
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2003, 08:21:53 PM »
So to enjoy aspects of American culture I must agree with their government stances and wars? Kind of a strange concept. Besides, I don't hate America. Some of the greatest men lived in America like Malcolm X, John Brown, Abraham Lincoln, Warith Deen Mohammed, Mohmahd Yussef Shawarbi, Martin Luther King, etc...

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Citizen-Y

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2003, 08:22:12 PM »

Don't be a shithead Jome.  Germany has the bet cars.  And i'm still waiting for the invite to go to Norway to party motherfucker.   ;D

Actually the Swedes have the best cars now..
Zhe Germans lost their advantage..

Educate me, what cars does Sweden produce?

Citizen-Y

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2003, 08:24:09 PM »
So to enjoy aspects of American culture I must agree with their government stances and wars? Kind of a strange concept. Besides, I don't hate America. Some of the greatest men lived in America like Malcolm X, John Brown, Abraham Lincoln, Warith Deen Mohammed, Mohmahd Yussef Shawarbi, Martin Luther King, etc...

It goes beyond that but you have a point.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2003, 08:25:55 PM »

The problem with your defense (which is a good one) is that when you do speak out against America, you speak out against America as a whole.  You don't say "America's policy of ...." you say "Fuck America".  I'm America.  Fuck you.  I hope you get my point.  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2003, 08:31:09 PM »
The problem with your defense (which is a good one) is that when you do speak out against America, you speak out against America as a whole.  You don't say "America's policy of ...." you say "Fuck America".  I'm America.  Fuck you.  I hope you get my point.  
I rarely speak about America as a whole. Mainly I speak about my dislike for Bush. I liked America when Clinton was in power.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Citizen-Y

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2003, 08:33:39 PM »
I rarely speak about America as a whole. Mainly I speak about my dislike for Bush. I liked America when Clinton was in power.

Thats cool then.  E-friends ?   :-*

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2003, 08:37:05 PM »
^^ for real...i like america now too...i just dont like the war...i am glad that saddam is gone...but i dont agree with killing thousands of innocent people in the process...either way its more or less over and done with. but yes i agree with trauma...when people say shit like fuck america...i take offense to taht...not because i am patriotic and say shit like "america is the best in everything fuck all you others" (no offense trauma but i gotta disagree, we arent the best in everything) but because i am an american therefore you are talking about me. so fuck you.

trauma we arent the best at everything. we dont have the best education system, the best criminal penalties, or the best cars. but for the most part we run shit. we are the mack fuckin daddy of the world.

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2003, 08:37:29 PM »

ROFLMAO

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2003, 08:37:55 PM »

Sure thing.

Paris

JTSimon

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2003, 09:12:30 PM »
Who speaks against America as a whole ? here ???

pappy

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2003, 10:05:37 PM »

an john gotti,  ty cobb,  an me

HIPPI

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2003, 10:13:54 PM »
Fucking dumbass people think the patriotic way is to prance around praising the wars, waving an American flag, and letting the government take away our constitutional rights. Fucking jingos.

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2003, 01:37:31 PM »

That's your problem.  Your response leads the assumption that you DON'T like America now that bush is in power.  You base your entire opinion of a country on who the president is.  Grow up.  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2003, 05:36:19 PM »

That's your problem.  Your response leads the assumption that you DON'T like America now that bush is in power.  You base your entire opinion of a country on who the president is.  Grow up.  

Perhaps you misconstrued what I said. I do not dislike America as a whole. However, I dislike the way it is run now that Bush is in control.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2003, 05:39:29 PM »
^ You just said you "liked America" when clinton was in control.  That leads me to believe you no longer like America.  I'm glad you cleared it up now.  So you like me, then, right? I'm American.