Author Topic: Jewnited States of America [you gotta see this]  (Read 228 times)

JTSimon

Jewnited States of America [you gotta see this]
« on: December 23, 2003, 07:29:24 PM »
lol I'm not religious but if I was a Muslim I would definitely get pissed off viewing this article especially with the war going on. Its like W. Bush is encouraging the Jihad movement. Maybe I forgot did Bush celebrate Ramadan?  ;D

Trauma can you spin this story?

President Bush assists young Jacob Murphy, who is lifted by his father, U.S. Marines Capt. Neil Murphy, as the Menorah is lighted in the White House on Monday.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- At a menorah lighting ceremony at the White House, President Bush prayed for Americans serving in the U.S. armed forces and expressed his hope that all people who live under oppression will one day be free.

"We hope and pray that all who live under tyranny, will see their day of freedom, and that the light of faith will always shine through the darkness," Bush said before candles were lighted Monday on a 3-foot candelabra that's more than two centuries old.

"We also pray for the brave men and women of our armed forces -- many of whom are spending the holiday season far from home and their loved ones," he added.

Hebrew blessings were given by Jacob Murphy, 6, of Jacksonville, North Carolina, and Sidney Hallem, 6, whose father, Lt. Col. Wayne Hallem, recently returned from Okinawa, Japan, and is based at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland. Murphy struggled to light the wicks but got a boost from his father, Capt. Neil Murphy, a member of the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force, which returned from Iraq in June. (Today in Iraq:

Hanukkah commemorates Jews' successful rebellion against suppression of their religion under the Syrian-Greek empire in 165 B.C. Led by the Maccabee family, the Jews drove the Greeks from Jerusalem and reclaimed Jerusalem Temple for religious services.

The story says there was only enough oil to burn the temple menorah for one day but miraculously it burned for eight days. Accordingly, Jews light the menorah on each of the eight nights of Hanukkah.

Meeting with rabbis, Baptists
Earlier Monday, Bush met in the Roosevelt Room with about 20 rabbis and Jewish community leaders.

"He talked a lot about the war on terrorism, the need to perpetuate an agenda of democracy and how America will not back down even though terrorists are trying to create a climate of fear," said Rabbi David Kessel, director of the Hillel campus organization at the University of Texas at Austin, who attended the meeting.

Bush reflected on what he called his "strong" relationship with Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, Kessel said. The president refrained from discussing details of the roadmap, a blueprint for achieving peace between Israelis and Palestinians.

Before leaving for Camp David, Bush hosted more than 300 people at a Hanukkah reception, the last holiday party at the White House this season.

Also on Monday, Bush visited Shiloh Baptist Church in Alexandria, Virginia, to recognize its "Victim to Victory Angel Tree Ministry," which provides Christmas gifts to more than 500,000 children of inmates each year.

White House press secretary Scott McClellan said the event was aimed at highlighting Bush's initiative for recruiting and training mentors for more than 1 million disadvantaged youth, including 100,000 children with parents in prison.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/12/23/bush.hanukkah.ap/index.html
« Last Edit: December 23, 2003, 07:30:41 PM by Max Powers »

Citizen-Y

Re:Jewnited States of America [you gotta see this]
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2003, 07:35:24 PM »
It's faggots like you who keep saying that we are fighting Islam.

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 07:42:50 PM »
It's faggots like you who keep saying that we are fighting Islam.

When did I say that ??? It not like I called the war on terrorism a Crusade like Bush  ;D :D

America is fighting for oil.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2003, 07:58:47 PM »
LOL WHO CARES? What difference does it make?  Bush has also attened Islam celebrations and mosques, does that mean he's pushing Islam on the world? No, it just means he was invited so he went to show he has no problem with Islam.  He also has no problem with Jews, or Christians.  You have, a,b,s,o,l,u,t,e,l,y no idea what freedom is about.  I mean, your idiocy is amazing.  

Citizen-Y

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2003, 08:03:41 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1997/12/23/message/

Clinton lit the Menorah as well.

WHO CARES.  

Once again people twisting and bending stories to support their fucked up theories.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2003, 03:40:47 AM »
Political actions are allways deceit.....politicians are the biggest liars........and politics is dirty business.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2003, 11:07:25 PM »
max you're a hateful dumb fuck

i say so WHAT!

there's more jews in america than there are muslums, so what. Chankunka is the 2nd biggest holiday during the "seasons" SO WHAT IF BUSH DID THIS!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2003, 06:59:29 AM »
max you're a hateful dumb fuck

How am I hateful?

There approximate population are identical.

You probably thought there were more Jews in America because they blast ever media talking about their religion.

5,220,000-6 mil Muslims
5,200,000-6 mil Jews
« Last Edit: December 25, 2003, 07:01:09 AM by Max Powers »

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2003, 01:32:22 PM »
Political actions are allways deceit.....politicians are the biggest liars........and politics is dirty business.

...and this has what to do with Bush lighting the Menorah?