Author Topic: Would You Kill Yourself?  (Read 395 times)

Don Breezio

Would You Kill Yourself?
« on: December 23, 2003, 11:17:23 PM »
i was raised my whole life with my mom telling me that there was never any reason to kill myself...that there was nothing that wouldnt get better...and you know. that is very very true except one word of that..."nothing"...to those of you who have heard Immortal Technique's "Dance With The Devil"...would you kill yourself like billy did? i thought about it and i think if i had beaten, raped, and almost killed my own mother...i would probably take my own life...because there is noway on earth that your mother would forgive you and even if in some insane way she does you will always have that guilt...and thats a horrible thing to carry around...so if that happened to you would you kill yourself?

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Re:Would You Kill Yourself?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2003, 12:47:06 AM »
hmm i dont know what  you are referring to but in answer to your question generally...

...i think everyone at some point whether how brief will think "whats the point",
 but to kill yourself can be a brave act sometimes...dont get me wrong im not talking brave as in commendation for outstanding acts but brave as in once they do it they know it will be "final" - no religious crap please im talking feelings not beliefs...
...anyway ive thought about it a couple of times when shit looks real bad...i dont think at the end of the day i would tho for a couple of reasons...

1) my parents ( / family / friends) it would crush them..imagine being on the otherside...a parent who's child dies...dies not only before them but dies willingly...im sure any parent out there would want their child to come to them no matter how stupid / bad things are..even if they cant help much their support can make a difference.

2) for me i dont want to be beaten in life, i dont want to give up...life is one big challenge that one day i will conquer...not only survive but thrive... anyone can take the easy route...its taking a hard one and sticking to the path that you believe in no matter what comes along the way.

One other thing about suicide...i hope that anyone who does it thinks of others around them..not just people they know / love etc but anyone else it could affect or harm ... ie it makes me sick when people jump on train and tube  tracks / motorways when the vehicles are coming ... what thought is given to the poor people that have witnessed this horrible thing...and by doing it this way you can also endanger their lives by causing a crash / derailment etc
If ya gonna do it listen to the gravediggaz - nah only joking...if you do do it where no one or as little people are effected by it ie strangulation or electricution.

Anyway this is a bad time of year for suicides all over the world...i hope that more people think before they act !

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2003, 01:39:08 AM »
^ feel that.. :)

I never would.. not in a million years.. no matter how bad things are, and they have been bad :(

I always feel sad when i see people have jumped off the multi-storey car-park here in town.. its a favourite spot.. i saw them putting nettin up the other day too :/  few months ago it was a 22 yr old girl, about 2 weeks ago the friend of this club promoter i know hung himself.

if people have problems u need to get help.. it is there.. its a hard first step tho

HIPPI

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2003, 02:16:27 AM »
no matter how bad things are, and they have been bad :(

Come on now, NIK can't be that bad. ;)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2003, 02:20:12 AM »
if i had the courage to i would without much hesitation.

kick ass album

HIPPI

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2003, 02:22:21 AM »
if i had the courage to i would without much hesitation.

You're a fuckin idiot. The whole point of this question is "would you have the courage...."  LOL. You should kill yourself just because you're so dumb.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2003, 02:23:34 AM by Osama Iz a G »

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2003, 02:25:20 AM »
wow so funny......

kick ass album

HIPPI

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2003, 02:39:13 AM »
wow so funny......

Thanks, but it really wasn't meant to be.

Here's a quick analogy. I ask "would you buy a ferrari if you had the money?"

Then you answer "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I WOULD"

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2003, 02:40:31 AM »
wrong...the point of this question had nothing to do with courage...the point of this question was to find out if there was anything in life worth killing yourself for. my answer is yes...all of you need to listen to immortal techniques track i mentioned above...the kid in the story kills himself in the end...and while i can think of nothing else i would kill myself over...his situation would make me jump right off the top of the empire state building.

HIPPI

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2003, 02:41:50 AM »
If I was TJ I would kill myself.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2003, 02:49:51 AM »
 ::) criticising people over the net..... how much fun you must have.

kick ass album

HIPPI

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2003, 02:51:43 AM »
::) criticising people over the net..... how much fun you must have.

Wait, aren't you that dorky guy who was in the pic with his dad? LMAO. Damn, now I feel low for bugging a retard. Sorry man.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2003, 02:54:13 AM »
wait.... arent you that sad cunt who has nothing better to do with his life then criticise people on an internet forum, be banned several times, and still come back repeatedly? there's better ways to have fun than like that.

kick ass album

HIPPI

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2003, 02:56:30 AM »
wait.... arent you that sad cunt who has nothing better to do with his life then criticise people on an internet forum, be banned several times, and still come back repeatedly? there's better ways to have fun than like that.

Yes I am the person who was repeatedly banned from an internet forum full of people I don't give a shit about. And no, while I'm on the computer, there is no better way to have fun, than to piss little dorks like you off. :-*

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2003, 03:00:34 AM »
yes..... keep telling yourself you don't give a shit about the forum..... even though you're one of the people who has dedicated the most of their time to this forum.

kick ass album