Author Topic: Would You Kill Yourself?  (Read 396 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Would You Kill Yourself?
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2003, 03:02:05 AM »
ok both of you shut the fuck up and get back to topic. TJ made a joke NIK theres nothing wrong with that.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2003, 03:08:18 AM »

HIPPI

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2003, 03:12:08 AM »
yes..... keep telling yourself you don't give a shit about the forum..... even though you're one of the people who has dedicated the most of their time to this forum.

You have me mistaken for someone else. LOL. How are you gonna diss someone, and then have the wrong person? LOL. WOW, you're, um, as your teachers say, SPECIAL.

HIPPI

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2003, 03:14:50 AM »
ok both of you shut the fuck up and get back to topic. TJ made a joke NIK theres nothing wrong with that.

And here is another. LOLLLL.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present... THE 3 STOOGES.

HIPPI

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2003, 03:15:40 AM »

^^^
Another dumbass that thinks I'm NIK. People, please, if you're gonna attack someone, make sure you know who it is, otherwise you make yourselves look like complete idiots like these 2 young fellas have just done.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2003, 03:28:56 AM »

^^^
Another dumbass that thinks I'm NIK. People, please, if you're gonna attack someone, make sure you know who it is, otherwise you make yourselves look like complete idiots like these 2 young fellas have just done.

OK if your not NIK than just follow the text in that picture for your next move.

HIPPI

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2003, 12:10:10 PM »

^^^

OK if your not NIK than just follow the text in that picture for your next move.

Umm, NO. :-*

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2003, 02:04:35 PM »
I would never, ever, ever, ever, ever in a million years Cobain myself.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2003, 02:09:10 PM »
^ feel that.. :)

if people have problems u need to get help.. it is there.. its a hard first step tho

That's true, but it's also a hard first step to step off a skyscraper.  

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2003, 02:17:50 PM »
would you kill yourself like billy did? i thought about it and i think if i had beaten, raped, and almost killed my own mother...i would probably take my own life...because there is noway on earth that your mother would forgive you and even if in some insane way she does you will always have that guilt...and thats a horrible thing to carry around...so if that happened to you would you kill yourself?

I don't think you'd care about your mother's opinion if you were like that.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2003, 02:18:35 PM by mauzip »

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2003, 12:21:06 AM »
would you kill yourself like billy did? i thought about it and i think if i had beaten, raped, and almost killed my own mother...i would probably take my own life...because there is noway on earth that your mother would forgive you and even if in some insane way she does you will always have that guilt...and thats a horrible thing to carry around...so if that happened to you would you kill yourself?

god damn...this is why i hate the fact that the song is so unknown...ok heres the story

a kid wanted to be down with this crew but the kid had kinda been a rat. the crew told him the only way he would get in with them is to rape a woman and then kill her. one night they snatched a woman up (billy never looked at the ladies face), they just snatched her up and beat the fuck out of her and then tore her up one by one. when billy went to go kill her he pulled the shirt away from her face so he could shoot her in the head while he looked into her eyes. when he pulled the shirt back it turned out the lady he raped was his own mother who was still alive looking into his eyes and crying harder than she did as they raped her.

if that shit happened to you you're telling me you wouldnt kill yourself? i'd shoot myself in my fucking head.

mauzip

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2003, 03:18:26 AM »
hmm... i don't know. i've never been in a situation like that ;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2003, 01:29:16 PM »

god damn...this is why i hate the fact that the song is so unknown...ok heres the story

a kid wanted to be down with this crew but the kid had kinda been a rat. the crew told him the only way he would get in with them is to rape a woman and then kill her. one night they snatched a woman up (billy never looked at the ladies face), they just snatched her up and beat the fuck out of her and then tore her up one by one. when billy went to go kill her he pulled the shirt away from her face so he could shoot her in the head while he looked into her eyes. when he pulled the shirt back it turned out the lady he raped was his own mother who was still alive looking into his eyes and crying harder than she did as they raped her.

if that shit happened to you you're telling me you wouldnt kill yourself? i'd shoot myself in my fucking head.

If you were in a bullshit-hypothetial situation like that, you wouldn't give a shit about anybody anyways, or you wouldn't have just raped and killed a woman.  So no, you wouldn't commit suicide, because you would be a sorry excuse of life to begin with.  The idiot should have committed suicide before he did all that, save the world a lot of trouble.  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2003, 05:43:14 PM »
No. No matter what. One of my best friends killed himself on June 4 this year, and I would want no one to feel like that.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2003, 11:21:18 PM »
then what would you do if you found out you raped the woman who gave birth to you?