Author Topic: wcc terrorists  (Read 438 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: wcc terrorists
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2002, 12:33:03 PM »

Please dont resort to petty insults.

I spent more than 2 months in in long beach and thats where my dad was born...

You dont see me running around claiming the LBC.

For real... You did make yourself look stupid. Claimin a city is way different than your Heritage being from a Country. Even if there's alot of culture comin' from Long Beach... it's a whole different thing and you know it.

My parents are from Mexico and El Salvador... but I was born in tha U.S... people still refer to me as being Mexican... cuz it aing where you at it's where you come from, and even though I wasn't born out there... it's where my people come from.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2002, 02:44:10 PM »
Theres noting wrong with reppin where u from and being proud of it...I live in canada, but i was raised in the middle east and born in India, I love and respect those countries, cuz they made me, its my culture, my identity, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2002, 03:03:49 PM »

For real... You did make yourself look stupid. Claimin a city is way different than your Heritage being from a Country. Even if there's alot of culture comin' from Long Beach... it's a whole different thing and you know it.

My parents are from Mexico and El Salvador... but I was born in tha U.S... people still refer to me as being Mexican... cuz it aing where you at it's where you come from, and even though I wasn't born out there... it's where my people come from.

I didn't look stupid, perhpas I just worded my statement wrong...

The point I was trying to make  is that In American Cities, people from all over the world have come, and brought the best part of their cultures and made a whole new one...

In my view, this is just like it's own little country...

In fact, the United state of America to me is pretty much like 50 little countries. No two are the same... All have different cultures, even dialects of speaking...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2002, 06:56:26 AM »
yo come on man, give it up

u got punked in this thread, lol

get out man, stop it, i cant kick people when they down

you;re comedy man!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll