Author Topic: The word COWARD  (Read 131 times)

JTSimon

The word COWARD
« on: December 23, 2003, 07:30:18 AM »
President Bush not returning to the White House during Sept. 11th.

Then he calls Osama a coward for hiding in a cave...he also calls the 9/11 pilots cowards for dying for their cause.

Do not have time to read the whole thing, but it strikes me as far too biased against the US to be subjective.  

In other words, it's TOO FUCKING BORING, lol.  At least I admitted it, you're a coward.  

;D

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The word COWARD
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2003, 08:38:51 AM »
didnt he fly back to the white house to make a speech?

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 09:08:05 AM »
9 a.m. – Bush arrives at Sarasota, Fla., school for speech. White House chief of staff Andrew Card tells him a
plane has crashed into the World Trade Center.
9:05 a.m. – Bush is visiting a second-grade class when Card whispers to him that a second plane has struck the
towers. President delays plans to address the tragedy, deciding to get more information first.
9:30 a.m. – Bush meets privately with National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, who briefs him. He delivers first remarks on the tragedy.
10 a.m. – Aboard Air Force One en route to Louisiana, Bush calls Vice President Dick Cheney and puts America's military on a high alert status. Sifts through reports from staff, including erroneous report that a car bomb had struck the State Department. Gets news that plane has crashed near Pittsburgh.    ;Dhiding from a plane...you are a coward ;D
11:40 a.m. – Bush arrives at Barksdale Air Force Base, La., where he makes series of telephone calls from a general's conference room. Tells Cheney in telephone call, "It's the faceless coward that attacks." He also talks
to Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and New York Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y.
1:15 p.m. – Bush departs conference room for Air Force One in a camouflaged Humvee. Talks to Cheney again en route to Nebraska air force base and schedules a 4 p.m. meeting of his national security staff. Also talks to
New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani and Gov. George Pataki. "I know your heart is broken and your city is strained and anything we can do, let me know," Bush says.
3:07 p.m. – Bush arrives at U.S. Strategic Command at Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska.
4:36 p.m. – Bush departs for Washington. En route, he calls first lady Laura Bush and says, "I'm coming home, see you at the White House." Works with aides on his prime-time speech.
7 p.m. - Bush arrives at White House to prepare for address.
8:30 p.m. – Bush speaks to nation.
8:35 p.m. – Bush attends national security meeting.
10:21 p.m. – Meeting has ended. Secret Service radio squawks with news that Bush has gone home to bed.

I'm not saying he is coward but in his definition of coward....I see him as one.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2003, 09:20:59 AM by Max Powers »

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2003, 09:24:43 AM »

10 a.m. September 11, 2001 Bush speaks with VP Dick Cheney from Air Force One.

Is the coast clear?  :D

« Last Edit: December 23, 2003, 09:25:25 AM by Max Powers »

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2003, 07:39:54 PM »

Well, we'll take the first line of your post.  President bush delivered an adress to the nation, on Sept. 11th, 2001, from the Oval office of the white house.   Maybe you don't realize it, but I watched it, saw it happen.  You can deny it; but again, truth is truth.  

Since I have shown, that your entire post, like usual, is flawed, and based on a false assumption, from the VERY FIRST STATEMENT, do you have any more shit you want to say? LOL Damn, kid, check your facts.  

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2003, 08:03:05 PM »
Code: [Select]
9 a.m. – Bush arrives at Sarasota, Fla., school for speech. White House chief of staff Andrew Card tells him a
plane has crashed into the World Trade Center.
9:05 a.m. – Bush is visiting a second-grade class when Card whispers to him that a second plane has struck the
towers. President delays plans to address the tragedy, deciding to get more information first.
9:30 a.m. – Bush meets privately with National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, who briefs him. He delivers first remarks on the tragedy.
10 a.m. – Aboard Air Force One en route to Louisiana, Bush calls Vice President Dick Cheney and puts America's military on a high alert status. Sifts through reports from staff, including erroneous report that a car bomb had struck the State Department. Gets news that plane has crashed near Pittsburgh.    ;D[b]hiding from a plane...you are a coward ;D[/b]
11:40 a.m. – Bush arrives at Barksdale Air Force Base, La., where he makes series of telephone calls from a general's conference room. Tells Cheney in telephone call, "It's the faceless coward that attacks." He also talks
to Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and New York Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y.
1:15 p.m. – Bush departs conference room for Air Force One in a camouflaged Humvee. Talks to Cheney again en route to Nebraska air force base and schedules a 4 p.m. meeting of his national security staff. Also talks to
New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani and Gov. George Pataki. "I know your heart is broken and your city is strained and anything we can do, let me know," Bush says.
3:07 p.m. – Bush arrives at U.S. Strategic Command at Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska.
4:36 p.m. – Bush departs for Washington. En route, he calls first lady Laura Bush and says, "I'm coming home, see you at the White House." Works with aides on his prime-time speech.
7 p.m. - Bush arrives at White House to prepare for address.
8:30 p.m. – Bush speaks to nation.

White Trash education just doesn't cut it....President Bush not returning to the White House during Sept. 11th.

During is the key word...he did not return to DC during Sept. 11th attack he waited until night time to return.

10 am he goes to Louisana from Florida instead of going to the White House 1pm he goes to Nebraska for more hiding  ;D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2003, 08:04:14 PM by Max Powers »

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2003, 08:08:28 PM »
^ O.K. let me break it down for you.  "During Sept. 11th"... and on Sept. 11th, George Bush, delivered, an, address, from, the, white, house.  Could I be more clear?

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2003, 08:18:38 PM »
^ O.K. let me break it down for you.  "During Sept. 11th"... and on Sept. 11th, George Bush, delivered, an, address, from, the, white, house.  Could I be more clear?

Lets play the word game  ;D ::)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2003, 03:38:20 AM »

Well, we'll take the first line of your post.  President bush delivered an adress to the nation, on Sept. 11th, 2001, from the Oval office of the white house.   Maybe you don't realize it, but I watched it, saw it happen.  You can deny it; but again, truth is truth.  

Since I have shown, that your entire post, like usual, is flawed, and based on a false assumption, from the VERY FIRST STATEMENT, do you have any more shit you want to say? LOL Damn, kid, check your facts.  

You might not be the right person to judge anyone's post bashing Bush......
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..