Author Topic: Son calls Parents after they get home from his Funeral  (Read 310 times)

Trauma-san

Son calls Parents after they get home from his Funeral
« on: December 25, 2003, 01:47:26 PM »
OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma (AP) -- Charles Wyckoff and his wife had returned home after a funeral for their son when the phone rang.

"Hey, Dad," Kevin Wyckoff said.

"Huh. Well, damn boy. We just had your funeral today," his father said Monday, according to a transcript of the call provided Wednesday by the Oklahoma Corrections Department.

"Yeah, I know. I heard," Kevin Wyckoff said.

"Well, what the hell is going on?" his father asked.

Prison officials had misidentified an inmate who had hanged himself behind bars as Wyckoff. The inmate, who was buried Monday in Wyckoff's place, is believed to be Steven L. Howe, the Corrections Department said.

Wyckoff, 23, is serving a five-year sentence for offenses including kidnapping and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. The Corrections Department had a transcript of Wyckoff's conversation with his parents because it routinely monitors inmate calls.

The younger Wyckoff said prison officials had put Howe's name on a cell where he had been moved, and left his name on the cell where Howe committed suicide.

Corrections Department spokesman Jerry Massie said investigators were trying to determine whether the two inmates switched cells without permission or if staff made the switch without filing a report.

Both had entered the prison, the Lexington Assessment and Reception Center, on December 5 and are similar in appearance, officials said.

Sequoyah County District Attorney Richard Gray said that if Howe's family agrees, his body could be exhumed next week.

During the phone call, Wyckoff also spoke to his mother.

"Kevin, I can not believe this," said his mother, whose name was not released. Calls to the Wyckoff home in Sallisaw on Wednesday were not answered.

"We buried you today, boy," she said.

"I understand that. It's not my fault, though," he responded.

"OK. Somebody's in deep trouble," his mother said.

The family will not receive any immediate reimbursement for the funeral expense and may have to file a claim, Massie said. "We can't just write them a check."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright 2003 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

HIPPI

Re:Son calls Parents after they get home from his Funeral
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2003, 01:55:55 PM »
Fuckin hicks are so dumb

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2003, 02:21:09 PM »
America = Lawsuit  ;D

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2003, 04:05:07 PM »
^^^ and a huge payout for all the emotional shit caused

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Citizen-Y

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2003, 04:35:52 PM »
America = Lawsuit  ;D

When you're old enough to achieve an erection and get some fat skank pregnant, you'll find out the hardest thing for a parent is to live longer than thier child.

They deserve every penny they get.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2003, 04:36:43 PM »
Fuckin hicks are so dumb

Who?  How do you get 'hicks' from this story?  How is there the slightest ounce of stupidity anywhere in this? It's a case of a screwup at the Jail, it has nothing to do with how smart anybody is.

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2003, 04:51:06 PM »
America = Lawsuit  ;D

When you're old enough to achieve an erection and get some fat skank pregnant, you'll find out the hardest thing for a parent is to live longer than thier child.

I don't give a shit about some guy in jail.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2003, 04:56:08 PM »
America = Lawsuit  ;D

Then feel free to keep posting in a thread about a guy in jail Mr. Trolly McTrollalot.

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2003, 04:56:43 PM »
Fuckin hicks are so dumb

Who?  How do you get 'hicks' from this story?  How is there the slightest ounce of stupidity anywhere in this? It's a case of a screwup at the Jail, it has nothing to do with how smart anybody is.

Trauma I apologize for Osama Iz a G accusing your people.

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2003, 04:57:56 PM »
America = Lawsuit  ;D

Then feel free to keep posting in a thread about a guy in jail Mr. Trolly McTrollalot.

lol...please all I said was that his parents were suing.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2003, 05:13:33 PM »
Fuckin hicks are so dumb

Trauma I apologize for Osama Iz a G accusing your people.

You can call me a hick, redneck, whatever you want.  It doesn't change the fact that I'm more intelligent than the sum of your immediate family.  LOL.  Some hate, but most realize I'm unfuckwitable.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2003, 07:37:37 AM »

You can call me a hick, redneck, whatever you want.  It doesn't change the fact that I'm more intelligent than the sum of your immediate family.  LOL.  Some hate, but most realize I'm unfuckwitable.

LOL,this illustrates exactly what I ment with my reply in this thread:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=44252
« Last Edit: December 26, 2003, 07:38:39 AM by Morgoth Bauglir »
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

JTSimon

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2003, 08:49:11 AM »

lol Trauma ;D

Trauma how many casualties did you predict the Coalition[UK/US] would suffer invading Iraq?

5...your thinking what 5 hundred? no  5 thousand? no Trauma actually predicted 5 US/UK troops would die taking over a country population: 22,675,617

Trauma seriously predicted only 5 casualties during this war then a couple days after his prediction Coalition casualties was up to 9...and Trauma was categorizing combats death and accidental deaths  ;D

And don't deny it Trauma aka Head Trauma aka Batman aka Batbitch  ;D

I'm unfuckwitable -- Shut the fuck up this is a message board.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2003, 08:52:00 AM by Max Powers »

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2003, 11:48:10 AM »
The only reason he's unfikwitable is because he's too damn arrogant for anyone to like him that much.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

HIPPI

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2003, 10:15:10 PM »
Hey, if you're going to talk about Trauma's intelligence, you can't leave out his genius theory of "if we can't find it, it must exist"..... LMAO.

Trauma: "Your honor, I couldn't find the gun, therefore it must exist"

ROFLMAO...