Author Topic: Looks Like Some Mooselems Tried Another September 11th Like Attack  (Read 299 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Further proof of the evil of Jizzlam. Trust no Muslim, and wherever you see one watch their every move. The other day I was at the mall Christmas shopping and I saw a Muslim. I proceeded to follow him all over the mall in case he tried some kind of suicide attack the way FBI agents have suggested they might try. As long as Mooselems are allowed to live in our countries we as citizens have to step up to defend ourselves against these people.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,106677,00.html

Tight Security Amid Christmas Terror Threats

Thursday, December 25, 2003

LOS ANGELES  — Intelligence warnings of possible terrorist plots to use aircraft against American targets have prompted the cancellation of six Air France flights between Los Angeles and Paris and triggered intense security talks between U.S. officials and their foreign counterparts.

The flight cancellations added to Christmas holiday tensions that have been high since President Bush raised the national terror alert level to orange, the second highest level, on Sunday. U.S. security officials have been closely monitoring activity at airports, train stations and public buildings. Police randomly stopped cars near the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

The Air France flights, scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday, were canceled after U.S. officials passed on information they deemed credible about security threats from passengers flying from Paris to Los Angeles, U.S. and European officials said Wednesday.

Three of the canceled flights were headed to Los Angeles and three more were returning to Paris.

A spokesman for French Prime Minister Jean-Pierre Raffarin (search) said the decision to cancel the flights came early Wednesday after American authorities notified France that "two or three" suspicious people, possibly Tunisian nationals, were planning to board the flights.

The French Interior ministry said the United States handed French authorities the names of suspicious people who may have intended to board the flights but no people by those names went through airport security checks, and no arrests were made. French television station LCI reported that U.S. authorities believed members of Al Qaeda (search) may have been planning to board the planes.

It was unclear who ordered the cancellations. The Interior Ministry said the flights were canceled at the request of the U.S. Embassy in Paris. A spokesman for Raffarin said the United States had threatened to refuse the planes permission to land if they took off. But U.S. officials refused to confirm that they had requested the cancellations.

The U.S. Homeland Security Department (search) had been meeting with French officials in recent days over concerns about a possible terrorist attack.

U.S. officials were in intense security talks with officials from several other countries too. One industry official, speaking only on condition of anonymity, said a Mexican airline, Aeromexico, was another focus of U.S. security officials' concern.

A Homeland Security official in Washington, also speaking on condition of anonymity, said the U.S. government has been working with a number of governments overseas to help them improve airport security in the wake of the credible threats against airliners originating overseas and headed to the United States.

The official said American officials had passed on to other governments a "very credible threat" of possible attacks originating overseas.

American officials said the U.S. government was comparing data it had compiled on passengers preparing to board flights entering the United States, as well as data on the flight crews on those flights, with terrorist watch lists it has compiled.

U.S. officials have been working to get foreign airlines to provide American officials with more passenger information on people aboard the flights that originate overseas and travel to the United States, said an official who spoke this week on condition of anonymity. France and Mexico were of particular concern in this regard, the official said.

Three of the canceled flights had been scheduled to depart Wednesday — two from Paris and one from Los Angeles. Air France gave the flight numbers as 68, 69 and 70.

The three other flights were scheduled to leave on Christmas Day — two from Los Angeles and one from Paris. Air France listed those flight numbers as 68, 69 and 71.

Despite the threats, U.S. officials were encouraging all U.S. travelers to keep their scheduled holiday plans, noting the "significantly enhanced security here and overseas" since Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

On Wednesday evening, the Delta Air Lines terminal at New York's La Guardia Airport was temporarily evacuated after a female passenger set off a metal detector and went into the concourse before she could be rescreened, Transportation Safety Administration spokeswoman Amy von Walter said.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2003, 04:43:21 PM by CWalker187 »

Citizen-Y

Re:Looks Like Some Mooselems Tried Another September 11th Like Attack
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2003, 04:39:09 PM »
Terrorists =! Islam
 ::)

You are fucking stupid.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2003, 04:39:28 PM by Citizen-Y »

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2003, 04:44:06 PM »
CWalker's trying to be funny with it, but basically, he's pretty much correct.  Every terrorist in the world is usually a muslim.  On the other hand, every Serial Killer in the world is usually a white guy.  I'm not trying to hate, it's just a true statistic.  

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2003, 04:45:07 PM »
Your avatar is really creeping me out.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2003, 04:47:04 PM »
LOL, yeah, I'm gonna change it soon.  I tried to find some better pictures of her, that was about it, though.  I don't know why she's always so weird.  She was raped in her new york apartment when she was like 14, so I think that might have screwed her up.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2003, 04:47:47 PM »
Oh wait, you might have meant Citizen-Y's

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2003, 04:50:32 PM »
I meant Citizen Y's avatar.

Seriously, whatever that is it is freaky.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2003, 04:51:50 PM »
CWalker's trying to be funny with it, but basically, he's pretty much correct.  Every terrorist in the world is usually a muslim.  On the other hand, every Serial Killer in the world is usually a white guy.  I'm not trying to hate, it's just a true statistic.  

The Irish would like a word with you.  

Middle east terrorist aren't even true Muslims.  If they really wanted to follow Islamic law they wouldn't be doing the shit they do.  And they reason why they are so fucked up to deal with is that they will kill themselves to kill you.

I hope all governments come out and say, "Fuck this shit motherfuckers.  We find out your a terrorist and you tried a suicide bombing we're going to pour pig fat all over your corpse when we bury you.

Then we'll see how true these terrorists are to thier religion.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2003, 04:53:34 PM »
Or we could just not let any Mooselims into our countries.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2003, 04:54:55 PM »

Then who will run the gas stations?   ??? ??? ??? ???

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2003, 04:58:03 PM »
Every terrorist in the world is usually a muslim.

One of the most ignorant things I've ever read.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2003, 04:58:11 PM »

Then who will run the gas stations?   ??? ??? ??? ???

Hindus.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2003, 05:00:01 PM by CWalker187 »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2003, 04:58:50 PM »

Then you are obviously not very educated.

Suga Foot

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2003, 05:02:06 PM »

Then you are obviously not very educated.

Go get a dictionary and look up the word "Terrorist".
« Last Edit: December 25, 2003, 05:05:36 PM by Adon aka Suga Foot »

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2003, 05:14:50 PM »

The Irish would like a word with you.  

Middle east terrorist aren't even true Muslims.  If they really wanted to follow Islamic law they wouldn't be doing the shit they do.  And they reason why they are so fucked up to deal with is that they will kill themselves to kill you.

I hope all governments come out and say, "Fuck this shit motherfuckers.  We find out your a terrorist and you tried a suicide bombing we're going to pour pig fat all over your corpse when we bury you.

Then we'll see how true these terrorists are to thier religion.

Yeah, you're right, that's ignoring the Irish problems.  And I realize that the terrorists aren't true muslims, but they claim they are, and kill in the name of Islam.