Author Topic: Looks Like Some Mooselems Tried Another September 11th Like Attack  (Read 294 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Looks Like Some Mooselems Tried Another September 11th Like Attack
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2003, 05:16:07 PM »
^ Bud, I live in America.  Almost every terrorist act against America has been by a muslim.  Maybe you don't like it, but it's the truth.  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2003, 05:30:54 PM »
Middle east terrorist aren't even true Muslims.  If they really wanted to follow Islamic law they wouldn't be doing the shit they do.  

Thank you.

C-Walker I hope your mother gets raped by a Muslim while you watch.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2003, 05:34:10 PM »
^ Bud, I live in America.  Almost every terrorist act against America has been by a muslim.  Maybe you don't like it, but it's the truth.  

It's not even close to the truth.  I don't think you even know what a terrorist is.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2003, 05:38:28 PM »
We'll agree to disagree.  We disagree, agreed?

Suga Foot

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2003, 05:53:06 PM »
Sounds good cuz we were going nowhere with this, lol

HIPPI

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2003, 12:11:38 AM »
Timothy McVeigh was a cracker just like Trauma.

HIPPI

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2003, 12:12:50 AM »
Since we're talking statistics, let me add that Mormons are involved in most incest cases. Fuckin dirty motherfuckers deserve to rot in hell.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2003, 12:47:25 PM »
Further proof of the evil of Jizzlam. Trust no Muslim, and wherever you see one watch their every move. The other day I was at the mall Christmas shopping and I saw a Muslim. I proceeded to follow him all over the mall in case he tried some kind of suicide attack the way FBI agents have suggested they might try. As long as Mooselems are allowed to live in our countries we as citizens have to step up to defend ourselves against these people.

You know?Hitler told the German people stories like that concerning the Jews, do you want the consequences of that to be repeated? Idiot.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2003, 08:44:53 AM »
c-walker y don't you start running around all dressed up in white beating up all muslims you see until america is eradicated of muslims i'm sure trauma will lend a hand he takes the east u take the west yea?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2003, 09:00:19 AM »
c-walker y don't you start running around all dressed up in white beating up all muslims you see until america is eradicated of muslims i'm sure trauma will lend a hand he takes the east u take the west yea?

I am just trying to protect myself from all the Muslims that want to blow up me and all of my countrymen for the sole fact that we don't believe in their religion. The fact is, no one is running around America trying to beat up Muslims, but there are tens of thousands of Muslims doing everything they can to kill me and my family because of our religion and nationality.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2003, 09:53:19 AM »
u think i like the the ppl doing it but i know people who are muslim and there is nothing wrong with them its this kinda talk that only draws more recruits everyone hates on islam itself your forcing all the good muslims to choose the otherside and then the situation gets 10 times worse. just jas it has between israel and palestine as it really has come to palestine v israel rather than both sides working together to resolve things.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Smoke

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2003, 10:07:11 AM »
Everytimes somebody wanna make it looks like he's killing someone to protect his religion or the beliefs of his religion he's fooling you! They tried to justify Crusades by saying us they were fought to "protect christianity". FAKE. Church apologized for them. Now they wanna justify terrorism by saying it's Jihad. FAKE. Real muslims are against Jihad, and Islam is against Jihad and homicides/suicides. It's just a way to justify wars/terrorist acts in the eyes of stupids.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2003, 10:13:24 AM »
Everytimes somebody wanna make it looks like he's killing someone to protect his religion or the beliefs of his religion he's fooling you! They tried to justify Crusades by saying us they were fought to "protect christianity". FAKE. Church apologized for them. Now they wanna justify terrorism by saying it's Jihad. FAKE. Real muslims are against Jihad, and Islam is against Jihad and homicides/suicides. It's just a way to justify wars/terrorist acts in the eyes of stupids.

Thank you. Hopefully you've opened the eyes of the ignorant with that.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris