Author Topic: How come no1 mentions this  (Read 328 times)

HBKid_Jr

How come no1 mentions this
« on: August 19, 2002, 10:01:42 PM »
when people talk about tha evils whites have done in tha past but none yall mention how durin tha slave trade blacks were sellin there own people.  Than black complain about how they get nutin in tha ghetto but when they do they fuck it up.  Like in snoops book when he said tha LBC got a nice hotel or motel or suptin an it turned in a place to sell drugs an pimp hoes.  or like far rockaway in queens when they got a movie theatre they eventually burned it down
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

Re: How come no1 mentions this
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 10:09:47 PM »
Very true. Alot of the Africans though were misguided into selling their own kind. I'm pretty sure they had no idea how they were gonna be treated, then again I wasn't there.

And people destroying their own theaters and shit is just fuckin dumb. I doubt it wasn't the normal residence living there, but some gang members who just wanna stir up trouble.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2002, 10:09:59 PM »
Yeah there r 2 sides to a hill..

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2002, 07:00:20 PM »
yeah, you've got some good points, Tom.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2002, 07:53:30 PM »
Africans sold in the slave trade were prisioners of war. So when a tribe beat another, they sold the defeated people to the whites.

And things get fucked up 'cause stupit people try to make a living fucking up other peoples lives. Like the nice hotels, well some guy may think that's a nice place to sell his hoes, and then another, and then it's just all fucked up, 'cause with hoes and pimps comes drugs and other shit. And it's not blacks that fuck shit up, other races too, but the main cause is economics. Like you say you live in a fucked up area, yet your white. Race is not the cause, money is. No money, no nice life.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2002, 02:43:26 AM »
alot of people never mention that arabs enslaved blacks a long time before whites ever did. didn't get the idea out of nowhere.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2002, 05:09:43 AM »
Africans sold in the slave trade were prisioners of war. So when a tribe beat another, they sold the defeated people to the whites.

And things get fucked up 'cause stupit people try to make a living fucking up other peoples lives. Like the nice hotels, well some guy may think that's a nice place to sell his hoes, and then another, and then it's just all fucked up, 'cause with hoes and pimps comes drugs and other shit. And it's not blacks that fuck shit up, other races too, but the main cause is economics. Like you say you live in a fucked up area, yet your white. Race is not the cause, money is. No money, no nice life.

right on man.  Tom You are getting race mixed up into this.  It's not cause they are black that they did those things.  Whites would do the same shit.  They would screw over their own race.  White people fuck up stuff all the time in their own communities, but society doesn't focus on that because so many people with power and money in our society are white, so they would rather focus on that.  You better believe that if slavery happened in this day in age and whites were enslaved, you would have whites selling whites.  Hell I bet you would have some families selling their own kids.  It all comes down to money.  Money makes the world go round, and money is the root of all evil.

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2002, 07:57:42 AM »
when people talk about tha evils whites have done in tha past but none yall mention how durin tha slave trade blacks were sellin there own people.  Than black complain about how they get nutin in tha ghetto but when they do they fuck it up.  Like in snoops book when he said tha LBC got a nice hotel or motel or suptin an it turned in a place to sell drugs an pimp hoes.  or like far rockaway in queens when they got a movie theatre they eventually burned it down

Yeah word.  Good point.