Author Topic: Am i wrong for thinkin this way  (Read 348 times)

HBKid_Jr

Am i wrong for thinkin this way
« on: August 19, 2002, 10:13:27 PM »
concernin columbine..... like tha kids that got killed i dont feel that sorry 4 tha peeps that died.  i do i dont kno its hard to explain but i feel more for those kids that shot up tha school.  Jus imagine tha bull shit an how there peers would fuck wit there heads an shit.  c'mon no1 is goin shoot up there school for no reason.  than society tried to use music an bad parenting as a scapegoat instead of lookin at tha real problem,  kids fuckin wit other kids emotionally.  Where all guilty of it even me.  over time tho i realized how fucked up it was.  But society tries to look tha other way blame other shit.  like that kid that shot up his school in san diego,  jus from lookin at him u knew he was one of them kids that got mad picked on.  but no1 gives a fuck,  its easier to blame suptin else.  Im not justifyin shootin up your school cuz thats goin about it tha wrong way but sociiety needs to open there eyes
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Am i wrong for thinkin this way
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 10:25:54 PM »
You prolly think dat way cuz u can relate to the kids who shoot up the skools feelings...since your emotions r so strong, you dont really care bout the ppl who died, but for the ppl who ppl who got emotionaly fucced, u can relate to them more..
jus my .02

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2002, 10:30:47 PM »
I know they were picked on and made fun of but who isn't? I doubt that teacher that got killed did anything to those kids but try ot teach them. They killed some guy that was already gonna die due to heart conditions, why not let him live a lil longer. They killed one girl because of her religion.

Personally I think they were cowards. They didn't even have the balls to deal with the consequences. I don't blame music, parents or nuthin, because they decided to do it.

Maybe I'm being harsh, but that's how I feel. I can't feel sorry for 2 guys that wanna just kill everyone because they can't handle their situations. Allthose families, including their own, that they put through hell. God have mercy on them because I don't feel sorry for them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

pansophy

• Lil Geezy
  • "What's the higher level if your shit ain't real"
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2002, 10:53:04 PM »
"...sociiety needs to open there eyes ."

Agreed. The blind can open their eyes, does this mean they can see? To gain a better understanding one should look beneath the surface that most find so appealing. Instead of trying to analyze those involved or present day society, why not go further. Have you ever tried looking into events that may or may not be directly related to those involved. Example, the major changes in laws govening children prior to the events. The 80's are agood place to start. Have you ever asked yourself who or what benefits may have come as a result of the Columbine event? The benefits, if any, aren't always a good thing. Those who focus on the "surface" do so because that is what they are told they will see when they "OPEN THEIR EYES".  
"...because he well understood the naivety of men."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2002, 05:00:04 AM »
Fuck all those cowardly pussies that shot up their schools.  Everyone who goes through highschool has to deal with getting picked on and being made fun of, thats just life.  Have some fucking balls and stand up for yourself.  Instead those pussies went out like little bitches shooting people and then killing themselves.  That just shows how cowardly they are.  They couldn't even take some jokes on their behalf.  Shit, life gets a hell of a lot harder than that.  I hope every last one of those faggets who shot up a school rots in hell.

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2002, 07:32:52 AM »
concernin columbine..... like tha kids that got killed i dont feel that sorry 4 tha peeps that died.  i do i dont kno its hard to explain but i feel more for those kids that shot up tha school.  Jus imagine tha bull shit an how there peers would fuck wit there heads an shit.  c'mon no1 is goin shoot up there school for no reason.  than society tried to use music an bad parenting as a scapegoat instead of lookin at tha real problem,  kids fuckin wit other kids emotionally.  Where all guilty of it even me.  over time tho i realized how fucked up it was.  But society tries to look tha other way blame other shit.  like that kid that shot up his school in san diego,  jus from lookin at him u knew he was one of them kids that got mad picked on.  but no1 gives a fuck,  its easier to blame suptin else.  Im not justifyin shootin up your school cuz thats goin about it tha wrong way but sociiety needs to open there eyes

Yo... Somebody needed to drop some knowledge on those Columbine killers.  There should have been somebody there to treat them like real human beings, and let them know that their problems weren't imagined, and that those kids that terrorized them everyday at school should be punished, but not excessively.....if they transgress against you, then transgress against ye likewise, but do not be the aggressor, for that is not the way of the straight path.  

The Columbine High kids should have exacted equal punishment onto their oppressors, or not done anything at all. But they took it to far and became the aggressor, and so they will have no paradise in the hereafter.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2002, 09:08:19 AM »
Fuck all those cowardly pussies that shot up their schools.  Everyone who goes through highschool has to deal with getting picked on and being made fun of, thats just life.  Have some fucking balls and stand up for yourself.  Instead those pussies went out like little bitches shooting people and then killing themselves.  That just shows how cowardly they are.  They couldn't even take some jokes on their behalf.  Shit, life gets a hell of a lot harder than that.  I hope every last one of those faggets who shot up a school rots in hell.

yo man there is a difference between gettin made fun an making your life a living hell.  Every1 gets made fun of but some kids lives are made a living hell.  Ive seen that shit,  where it aint good joking,  its group of peeps day in an day out goin out of there way to make some1 feel like shit.  an its most likely tha reason they dont stand up for themselves is there got no backup.  If you stand up  for yourself its a beatdown from 15 kids

budsmokeronly

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2002, 10:07:41 AM »
yo man there is a difference between gettin made fun an making your life a living hell.  Every1 gets made fun of but some kids lives are made a living hell.  Ive seen that shit,  where it aint good joking,  its group of peeps day in an day out goin out of there way to make some1 feel like shit.  an its most likely tha reason they dont stand up for themselves is there got no backup.  If you stand up  for yourself its a beatdown from 15 kids

their life was a living hell?  I doubt that.  Try the starving people in India, or the women of Afghanastan, or the poor children in Mexico selling chicklet to Americans on the street.  That could be considered a living hell.  But getting picked on in highschool, give me a fucking break.  I really doubt 15 kids would beat down one kid in highschool, plus fights always get broken up usually very quickly.  There are thousands of things those kids could have done to improve their lives and have the good in their lives overshadow the bad.  But they chose the most cowardly pussy way there is to deal with their problems.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2002, 11:51:23 AM »
Ex-fucking-actly

Pussy kids

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2002, 05:01:09 PM »
I don't feel sorry for anyone who takes another persons life.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2002, 06:59:00 PM »
I think Chris Rock said it best:

"No Friends?  There were 7 of em!  I didn't have 7 friends in High School!.  Hell, I don't have 7 friends now!"

LOL

point being, everybody gets picked on, or whatever.  I blame the parents, for real .  Peace~

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2002, 08:03:08 PM »
I feel sorry for no one except sorry children in 3rd World countries, and moms that will lose 3 kids in a one year period. Any death that I hear of though is sad to me also, as I remember my mom, and wish that no one goes through death. So for all that I feel sorry for. I myself was picked on 'cause my mom was a gang member, and gangs are generational in Mexican gangs, so I had to join. I didn't and they wanted my ass. I fought back, but I had no friends 'cause people were afraid to hang out with me. Friends turn their backs all the time, and people tried fucking with me on my way home. But we must move on, and thank God we have food on the table, and cloths that keep us warm at night. 'Cause right now in Latin America, Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe, children and sick people are starving and dying. And yet all we care about is if someone is picking on some kids. I feel for the families of the dead, I feel for the parents of the kids that shot up the school. But the kids themselves were very selfish on both sides, and what happened, happened.