Author Topic: please sign this petition ('gatenbinks door')  (Read 481 times)

Trauma-san

Re: please sign this petition ('gatenbinks door')
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2002, 09:01:34 AM »
^^ I don't understand what you're askin, Sikotic

Overseer : - I kinda stay away from his forum, because like you said, a lot of it's really out there.  The one I usually go to is Guardians.net, but it's pretty starched, they don't even entertain wild theories, so it's not perfect either.  I wish their was one with like a traditional board, and a fringe board.  

Kent Weeks has been looking in the Valley of the Kings for more tombs.  Everybody thinks all of them have been found, but Akhenaton (The Pharoah before Tutankamen) changed the relgion from polytheism, to monotheism, and made a new capital city, Armana (I think was the city name).  He said "Aton" was the one true god.  After he died, Tutankamen restored Polytheism (which is what the masses wanted), and got rid of "Aton"... rumour has it that Akhenaton is his father, though nobody knows for sure.  Akhenaton was a very peculiar man, he's even drawn strange in paintings, he may have been deformed, even, or partially blind.  

Well, anyways, They found the city, but no burial of Nefertiti (Akhenaton's wife), or Akhenaton.  These are more "Armana" royalty missing, also, and records around this time are REALLY strange, because he switched the religion, and afterwards, Pharoah's tried to act like he didn't exist.

In one tomb, right next to Tutankhamens, which was buried deeper than all other tombs, A Sarcophogus was found trashed, and the body inside had been desecrated.  Since then, the body has been partially destroyed, etc.  Nobody has id'd the body yet.

Kent Weeks Theory is this:  Tutankhamen, loving his father and mother (Who presumably, but not positively were Akhenaton and Nefertiti) had their bodies dug up @ Armana, and secretly buried in the Valley of the Kings.  Later, he died prematurely, and was buried in one of his priest's tombs next to them.

Even later, workers digging a tomb nearby, accidently dug through to KV 55, the tomb with the Sarcophogus.  Discovering the body of Akenaton, who they thought was evil (since he practiced monotheism) they trashed the body, (there was a rock through the chest, names were scratched off, etc.), and sealed the wall back up (to kill his spirit).  

Kent weeks thinks that Nefertiti must have had another tomb in the valley, and he thinks that since Tut's was dug so deep, that in that general area, if he digs deep enough, he may find more tombs.  The tombs were numbered centuries ago by Priests, they placed markings above where tombs were located... there are markings in the area, but no tomb has been found yet.

so, it's a far out theory that may not be true, but it's exciting, LOL.

KV5 was the tomb of Ramses' sons, it was lost, and when originally 'discovered', it was only about 20-30 square feet large.  Through digging, Reeves discovered it was Ramses's sons tomb, he had over 50 sons... he's been digging and clearing for years, and now it's HUGE, the largest by far in the valley, with them finding more rooms deeper and deeper every year.  They're hoping to find some intact burials.  

www.KV5.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2002, 10:04:01 AM »
My bad I didn't write it out correctly. Must of been tired lol

I meant to say, do these online petitions ever work?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2002, 06:00:34 PM »
I doubt it.  I've signed dozens of them, and never seen one work.  If I was in a power position, I wouldn't care about a petition.  

Instant_Killa

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2002, 01:07:52 PM »
fuck this petition...it aint nuthin but cute...fuck it
lol