Author Topic: Explain this...  (Read 1121 times)

Woodrow

Re: Explain this...
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2002, 10:18:32 AM »

Englewood, u have managed to singlehandedly switch subjects every thread. This entire thread ive been tryin to answer any questions u have.  But u keep askin different questions till the point where now u are confused.

When did i call AL QAEDA a humanitarian group?

Ive just been tryin to explain AL QAEDA better to yall, not to justify what they do!! I dont like AL QAEDA, i dont agree with what they say, so why the fuck, after i explained to u what their goal is, are u gonna turn around and flip that on me? lol

you got no other way to come at me except this, lol

"Tell me how is killing 3000 innocent people defending Muslims"

Ask them, when did i agree with their goals, or strive to be like them. i just explained to yall what THEIR MENTALITY was.
I am not making any attempt to justify it.

tryin to lure me into a trap its all gravy tho.

I just wonder how you know "THEIR MENTALITY" so well...

The only thing Im doing is responding to your comments trying to better understand the points you are trying to get across...

So far what I've gathered you belive in:

1.) Muslims have been persecuted, so therefore, the 9/11 attacks on the USA were justified

2.) Muslim Civilians have been killed so it's ok that al qaeda killed US Civilians.

3.) Al qaeda is'nt a hate/terrorist group, but rather wants to "help" the opresses muslims of the world.

4.) You've visited America for a couple of months and you feel like that's a long enough time to judge a culture. You've also been to Afghanistan for 2 months, but you took on that culture and call it your own...

5.) You use personal attacks when you can't answer a question, and then ask another question trying to defect  the OG question.

"its all gravy tho"

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2002, 01:56:27 PM »

I just wonder how you know "THEIR MENTALITY" so well...

The only thing Im doing is responding to your comments trying to better understand the points you are trying to get across...

So far what I've gathered you belive in:

1.) Muslims have been persecuted, so therefore, the 9/11 attacks on the USA were justified

2.) Muslim Civilians have been killed so it's ok that al qaeda killed US Civilians.

3.) Al qaeda is'nt a hate/terrorist group, but rather wants to "help" the opresses muslims of the world.

4.) You've visited America for a couple of months and you feel like that's a long enough time to judge a culture. You've also been to Afghanistan for 2 months, but you took on that culture and call it your own...

5.) You use personal attacks when you can't answer a question, and then ask another question trying to defect  the OG question.

"its all gravy tho"

"How to School a Youth"  Part 3

1) never justified it, u wrong!

2) thats what Al Qaeda believes, not me, u wrong again!

3) Al Qaeda sees its actions as helping the Muslim world,
   I dont.  U wrong again!!!  

4) Parents Afghan. Family Afghan. Speak both Afghan languages.  Consider myself Afghan.  Man, tonite is not your night is it?

5) nope, u just ask stupid questions. Stay out of my forum, if you aint gonna speak on proper thangs!!

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2002, 02:03:17 PM »

You been to Afghanistan? Iraq? Iran? Kuwait?

hmm....... yeah i have...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2002, 02:18:11 PM »
Kuni i wasnt talkin to u, and my ass u been to Afghanistan,

u a Cali boy, u too delicate for back home , LOL
:D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2002, 02:29:52 PM »
Kuni i wasnt talkin to u, and my ass u been to Afghanistan,

u a Cali boy, u too delicate for back home , LOL
:D

lolololol