Author Topic: Explain this...  (Read 1122 times)

Woodrow

Re: Explain this...
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2002, 06:04:58 PM »

i dont think that people here look at bin laden as a hero.. but trauma, im pretty sure that you would support bin ladens attaacks if you lived in iraq and lost your parent because of american planes.... else you would probably be a saint or similar

I'd be pissed at my leader for his quench for weapons of mass destruction that brought on the bombing...

And his imperialistic intentions...

And the poisioning his own people...

And living in luxury while the vast majority of his nation lives in poverty.

Not to mention I'd be pissed at my leader for keeping food and medical donations from the world communtiy from his people.

But hey,
Whatever floats your boat.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Pillow

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2002, 08:15:56 PM »
fuck saddem fuck osama and fuck all you that support them evil bastareds..

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2002, 01:06:02 PM »

ive done my research, if you wanna belive me ok, if you dont, then dont

yes the footage was false, it was from a iranian celebration earlier that year and they said it was iran celebrating cuz of the attacks. and the one that they showed the most was the palestinian footage, so i think your talkin about that one, and if i was them i would be happy too, and saudis attacked cuz palestinians are their people, and cuz of the american bases in saudi arabia

and sorry to tell you this but yes all that shit is run by zionists.

Im still waiting for my "schooling"

I hope you realize that first you said the media was run by jews, then you said that it run by zionists...

Which is it?

They are 2 different things you know.

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2002, 09:40:27 PM »
Flip dogg....

Flip dogg...

Wont you come out and play Flip dogg??!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2002, 09:03:27 AM »
Mr. Englewood

The Muslim world has been persecuted since the end of the WW2. By persecuted i mean killed, rapped, having their govt toppled, their leaders assasinated, their land carved up and given away.

Generations of Muslims have witnessed the Christain West support the systematic desruction of the Islamic community.  This has caused anger in the Muslim world for the United States.  Some people are so sickened by America's obvious disregard for our way of life, that they seek the death of Americans, as Americans have seeked the death of Muslims.
Is this reciprocal way of thinking correct? I dont know, but how angry were u at Osama on Sept 11? Lol, u deny Muslims the same human feelings you personally experience.

Now you have your extremists who want America destroyed because they see America- rightfully- as an enemy that they can never negotiate wit or live in peace with.

Then you have the majority of Muslims who hate the States.

The Extremists celebrated 9/11, and slowly many Muslims rallied around Osama Bin Laden, he was the muthafucka that kicked America in the balls when all our puppet govts didnt have the balls to do. So the Muslims that cheered 9/11 or sympathized with Osama Bin Laden they are not specifically cheering the death of 2800 civilians, but the attack on America.

Death in the Muslim world has made us Muslims desensitive to "civilian" deaths seeing as that so many of us civilians were killed. So why should we make a distinction between yall civilians.

Thats the mindset right there. Now please do your self a favour and dont make baseless comparisons between Osama and KKK.  Dont try to potray Osama in an american example so that u can understand it better. Because you Americans cant possibly fathom the mind of a Palestinian or the Mind of an Iraqi, or the mind of an Afghan. You havent been persecuted, your idea of pain is paying yall fuckin bills,

get ya mind right

PEACE
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2002, 01:34:05 PM »
Mr. Englewood

The Muslim world has been persecuted since the end of the WW2. By persecuted i mean killed, rapped, having their govt toppled, their leaders assasinated, their land carved up and given away.

Generations of Muslims have witnessed the Christain West support the systematic desruction of the Islamic community.  This has caused anger in the Muslim world for the United States.  Some people are so sickened by America's obvious disregard for our way of life, that they seek the death of Americans, as Americans have seeked the death of Muslims.
Is this reciprocal way of thinking correct? I dont know, but how angry were u at Osama on Sept 11? Lol, u deny Muslims the same human feelings you personally experience.

Now you have your extremists who want America destroyed because they see America- rightfully- as an enemy that they can never negotiate wit or live in peace with.

The Extremists celebrated 9/11, and slowly many Muslims rallied around Osama Bin Laden, he was the muthafucka that kicked America in the balls when all our puppet govts didnt have the balls to do. So the Muslims that cheered 9/11 or sympathized with Osama Bin Laden they are not specifically cheering the death of 2800 civilians, but the attack on America.

Death in the Muslim world has made us Muslims desensitive to "civilian" deaths seeing as that so many of us civilians were killed. So why should we make a distinction between yall civilians.

Thats the mindset right there. Now please do your self a favour and dont make baseless comparisons between Osama and KKK.  Dont try to potray Osama in an american example so that u can understand it better. Because you Americans cant possibly fathom the mind of a Palestinian or the Mind of an Iraqi, or the mind of an Afghan. You havent been persecuted, your idea of pain is paying yall fuckin bills,

get ya mind right

PEACE

Word the fuck up.......Tech is more cultured then all of us, me included, he's seen both sides, so ya'll better respect that.

I can sit back having lived in the midwest of America my whole life and say, "Ohhh My God, I can't believe those Muslims did this".... Completely disregarding America's support of governments that kill Muslims everyday oversee's.  

American's eyes are only open to pain and suffering if it's in their own living room.

infinite59

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2002, 01:55:57 PM »
In addition.... there was a guy in one of my college classes that said infront of the whole class, "If I had been president, after Sept. 11th, Afganistan would of been nothing but a lake, nothing but rubble, completely wiped out."  

And politician John McCain was saying that if he were Afganistan would of been nothing after he was threw.

^^^^What makes these people better then Bin Laden?

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2002, 07:42:20 PM »
Mr. Englewood

get ya mind right

PEACE

First off, My mind is "Right" no need to insult me to make your argument look stronger.

This is the thing I don't understand:

You claim that Muslims are opressed. Sure thing they arent the only peoples across the world that are opressed, but ok. I don't agrue with you on that one.  

How has Osama bin laden been opressed? He grew up in a very rich family and had all the luxeries of the western world he now hates so much. The 17 or 18 Hijackers from Saudi Arabia were also from families that were very well off. They were not "Opressed" like you claim. The problem here is not the Opression, It's hate for a group of people. Please dont bring religion into this either, because it's not a religious issue, It's a hate issue. Bin Laden trys to mask it as a religious issue. It's not.

I hate to break it to you, but the KKK is a hate group. Al Qaeda is a hate group. They both pratice hate. This is not a baseless comparrison. It's the truth.

How am I denying  "Muslims the same human feelings you personally experience"

When you group Osama Bin Laden with Muslims everywhere telling me it's not a hate group, It's a disservice to Muslims everywhere.

Finaly, please don't make broad generalizations about Americans. You never hear me talking about people from afghanistan eating sticks and stones do you?

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2002, 10:26:37 PM »
In addition.... there was a guy in one of my college classes that said infront of the whole class, "If I had been president, after Sept. 11th, Afganistan would of been nothing but a lake, nothing but rubble, completely wiped out."  

And politician John McCain was saying that if he were Afganistan would of been nothing after he was threw.

^^^^What makes these people better then Bin Laden?

Did this person in class actually wipe out Afghanistan? Does he stand a chance of ever becoming president? Not with that kind of hate he dosent.

Could you show me the direct quote John McCain used? If indeed he actually said this, so what. People say a lot of things. Did he go throught with his actions? No.

Thats the difference between these people and UBL.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2002, 06:50:14 AM »
Did Mcain really say this?

I actually like that guy, but if he said this (which I doubt) I don't like him anymore

I wanna see the direct quote.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2002, 07:44:41 AM »

First off, My mind is "Right" no need to insult me to make your argument look stronger.

This is the thing I don't understand:

You claim that Muslims are opressed. Sure thing they arent the only peoples across the world that are opressed, but ok. I don't agrue with you on that one.  

How has Osama bin laden been opressed? He grew up in a very rich family and had all the luxeries of the western world he now hates so much. The 17 or 18 Hijackers from Saudi Arabia were also from families that were very well off. They were not "Opressed" like you claim. The problem here is not the Opression, It's hate for a group of people. Please dont bring religion into this either, because it's not a religious issue, It's a hate issue. Bin Laden trys to mask it as a religious issue. It's not.

I hate to break it to you, but the KKK is a hate group. Al Qaeda is a hate group. They both pratice hate. This is not a baseless comparrison. It's the truth.

How am I denying  "Muslims the same human feelings you personally experience"

When you group Osama Bin Laden with Muslims everywhere telling me it's not a hate group, It's a disservice to Muslims everywhere.

Finaly, please don't make broad generalizations about Americans. You never hear me talking about people from afghanistan eating sticks and stones do you?

Broad generilizations about Americans?

I been to the fuckin States, I know Americans , I was there for a couple of months with my cuzins. I know Americans

You been to Afghanistan? Iraq? Iran? Kuwait?

And u talkin about Osama and the Saudi Hijackers.....
U makin individual distinctions, which aint right man.
U sayin Osama is rich how is he oppressed? u cant makle individual distinctions,

example, i am not oppressed , but every time i see the news and watch a Palestinian get killed, i feel like grabbing an AK and going down there.  The Muslim world is a community, we are a brotherhood, A rich Pakistani, a middle class Indonesian, and a white Muslim american convert.  They all feel the same pain witnessing horrors being committed against the Muslims.

Did every body in the US army that invaded Afghanistan lose someone on Sept 11.?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2002, 07:53:02 AM »
^^^ You're trying to act like the civilians lost in this, in 1 HOUR, are nothing since palestinians die every day.  Lets just tell it like it is.  The number of palestinians killed roughly equals the number killed in Isreal recently, and then throw on top of it all the people Bin Ladin killed, and we're killin each other needlessly.  I had friends in New York at the time this went down, thankfully nobody was hurt.  But 3000 different families lost dads, moms, kids, etc.  In 1 hour.  We have the right to be just a 'LITTLE' bit mad.

You make individual distinctions too! You go after George Bush, and blame it all on him, but we can't blame it all on Bin Ladin?  No Sane minded american (Read, Me) wants to kill Afgani's!  We want to get revenge on Al Queada.  If you support them at all, your mind is tripped up.  They're a hate group, EXACTLY like the KKK.  The KKK killed in the name of god.  Al Queada kills in the name of God.  Same thing.  True christians don't consider KKK members christians, but yet Muslims all over the place are embracing the Al Queada as their 'brothers' that's just messed up.  2 wrongs don't make a right, never have, never will.  Turn the other cheek.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2002, 09:14:04 AM »
u dont seem to understand teh distinctions Englewood is making

he's sayin Osama was rich so how is he oppressed

George Bush didnt lose anybody in 9/11 so why is he going after Taliban

Is Osama supported by the Majority of Muslims? no!

but the disenfranchised people who are sick of being pushed around are rallying around him.

listen

Iraq
Chechnya
Palestine
Kashmir

every where around the world Muslims are being attacked.
You cant understand that feelin of uselessnesss, that we cant do nothing as a people, so Bin Laden steps up and kills Americans, that brings something out of the people, na mean?

anyways forget it, these arguments will go one forever, cuz we from different places wit different beliefs.

peace

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2002, 09:25:09 AM »
^^^ You're trying to act like the civilians lost in this, in 1 HOUR, are nothing since palestinians die every day.  Lets just tell it like it is.  The number of palestinians killed roughly equals the number killed in Isreal recently, and then throw on top of it all the people Bin Ladin killed, and we're killin each other needlessly.  I had friends in New York at the time this went down, thankfully nobody was hurt.  But 3000 different families lost dads, moms, kids, etc.  In 1 hour.  We have the right to be just a 'LITTLE' bit mad.

You make individual distinctions too! You go after George Bush, and blame it all on him, but we can't blame it all on Bin Ladin?  No Sane minded american (Read, Me) wants to kill Afgani's!  We want to get revenge on Al Queada.  If you support them at all, your mind is tripped up.  They're a hate group, EXACTLY like the KKK.  The KKK killed in the name of god.  Al Queada kills in the name of God.  Same thing.  True christians don't consider KKK members christians, but yet Muslims all over the place are embracing the Al Queada as their 'brothers' that's just messed up.  2 wrongs don't make a right, never have, never will.  Turn the other cheek.  

The KKK was hating because of race.  The Taliban was hating because of injustices done to there people.  Two totally different situations.

Woodrow

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2002, 10:53:34 AM »

Broad generilizations about Americans?

I been to the fuckin States, I know Americans , I was there for a couple of months with my cuzins. I know Americans

You been to Afghanistan? Iraq? Iran? Kuwait?

And u talkin about Osama and the Saudi Hijackers.....
U makin individual distinctions, which aint right man.
U sayin Osama is rich how is he oppressed? u cant makle individual distinctions,

example, i am not oppressed , but every time i see the news and watch a Palestinian get killed, i feel like grabbing an AK and going down there.  The Muslim world is a community, we are a brotherhood, A rich Pakistani, a middle class Indonesian, and a white Muslim american convert.  They all feel the same pain witnessing horrors being committed against the Muslims.

Did every body in the US army that invaded Afghanistan lose someone on Sept 11.?

So You've been to America for a couple of months, and you feel you know us well enough to pass judgment...
Perhpas you should "get ya mind right"  because a couple of months is not long enough to know a persons culture.

How is it not right to make individual distinctions about Osama and the HiJackers? They don't represent Islam. They never will. They represent HATE. That's the distinction I make.