Author Topic: This mad cow shit is getting serious....  (Read 300 times)

BL7

This mad cow shit is getting serious....
« on: December 27, 2003, 09:11:32 PM »
Note - I am reposting this article for obvious reasons. The data is as important today as it was when I first presented it. This article may be freely reprinted providing nothing is changed and full attribution is intact. - JR

I receive email from a people who are concerned, and well they should be, about the potential risk and infection from the mad cow BSE and CJD prions and variants thereof. In humans, Mad Cow disease is called nvCJD...'new variant'. How prevalent is it? We don't know. Perhaps an indicator is to be found in the autopsies of a group of 67 Alzheimer's patients, 14 of which demonstrated they died of vCJD.

The following email raises several important aspects about which I have talked and written for the last several years.

"I have read the four recent (BSE/mad cow/CJD) news articles on your website, which is my favorite. I have put the information together and have deduced the following: I read your letter from a man in Texas whose Mother died of BSE/CJD from her pills, i.e. Bovine derived vitamins. You also published an article about a study that says medications are passed into our water supply through the body of the sick person and the meds stay in the water supply. That the BSE/CJD prions are indestructible is a given. Today, your site has an article about the water in a city in the UK contaminated with a bio spill containing BSE. I deduce that if the above information is correct, then we are in for a natural bio disaster........There is a story there I think. Do you?"

Yes, indeed.

I first went on record several years ago in being the first to call for the end of ALL reusable 'sterilized' medical and dental instruments and have also made it clear that until proven otherwise, CJD must be considered potentially orally-transmissible via blood.

Not only do these proteins apparently range the spectrum of body tissue and now know to be in blood, but very likely other body fluids as well. It is wise to note that 50% of people have blood in their saliva at all times. Over 90% show blood in saliva after teeth brushing and kissing. In fact, kissing and sharing *unsterilizable* (regarding BSE/CJD) food utensils (restaurants, for certain) are gravely serious and potentially deadly behaviors and possible interfaces with CJD, vCJD, and nvCJD infected persons. Remember, there is an incubation period which can last years before the infected person will demonstrate physical symptoms of CJD. There is NO current test short of a brain necropsy which can determine infection in either human or cattle/deer/elk/sheep and other animals.

Yes, certainly the water supply can potentially contain prions. One only has to recall that the British buried millions of cattle, many infected with these essentially indestructible killer prions, and that these carcasses are now breaking down...and some of their contents will eventually move into various ground water tables and aquifers and/or will run off into streams and rivers.

In the US, more and more accounts of mad deer and mad elk disease are appearing in the media. Deer hunters are being warned not to eat animals they shoot which 'show signs' of mad cow or 'chronic wasting disease' but these warnings fail to inform hunters that deer and elk only show noticeable symptoms in the very final stages of infection. Wildlife professionals and veterinarians are extremely worried and concerned. Hunters should be scared stiff. By the way, the only explanation to date as to how US deer and elk became infected with BSE/mad cow is that they consumed cattle feed spread out in pastures for grazing cattle.

Strange...how deer and elk got mad cow/BSE from that feed but not US cattle seem to be immune from infection. At least that is what the beef and dairy industries would have us believe.

Fact: there are no tests for mad cow/BSE unless the brain of the animal is dissected in a laboratory by trained scientists.

Fact: most US cattle aren't allowed to live long enough to manifest symptoms of mad cow/BSE/CJD ...they are all turned into hamburgers and steaks, gelatin and scores of other human-interactive 'products' too quickly.

You can read the rest here. This shit is deadly! :o

Trauma-san

Re:This mad cow shit is getting serious....
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2003, 09:37:04 PM »
1 cow.  . . .

1 ....

nevermind.  

HIPPI

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2003, 10:27:10 PM »
This 1 cow creates the possibility that there are more. Have you thought about that? Now shouldn't we look into it? Or should we just ignore it, until some people die?

BL7

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2003, 11:58:36 PM »
1 cow.  . . .

1 ....

nevermind.  

This isn't about one cow. It's about how the chances of catching the disease are increasing. Y'all should check the link I posted.

HIPPI

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2003, 12:23:21 AM »
1 cow.  . . .

1 ....

nevermind.  

This isn't about one cow. It's about how the chances of catching the disease are increasing. Y'all should check the link I posted.

Exactly. Any person with common sense would understand this.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2003, 07:31:07 AM »
i'm glad everyone can boycott american beef now after one cow.
we culled fuck loads of our cows and it was dissasterous for our cattle farmers as most countries banned our beef. the ban was lifted but france still wouldn't import it, whilst they were feeding their cows shit and all sorts of other horrible things but no one cares about that. fuck all french farmers greedy mofos need to get rid of the CAP too.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

JTSimon

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2003, 07:42:41 AM »
i'm glad everyone can boycott american beef now after one cow.

lol

What do you want us to do...think about Luke he lives in Washington  ;D

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2003, 09:33:06 AM »

U can fight mad cow disease....

EAT VEgetarian BEEF.

happy eating

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2003, 12:19:39 PM »
Last summer 1 cow in Alberta had Mad cow disease, and the us banned Canadian beef.  Fuckers.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2003, 12:57:52 PM »
The U.S. has safeguards in place to keep infected cows out of our food supply.  Guess what? they work.  That's how we caught this cow.  Instead of heralding that our safety measures WORK, instead we get all worked up and afraid.  Bullshit.  I ate a hamburger today.  It tasted great.  Fuck 1 mad cow, I could give a shit.  

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2003, 01:01:06 PM »
Last summer 1 cow in Alberta had Mad cow disease, and the us banned Canadian beef.  Fuckers.
the cow was actually traced back to canada lol

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2003, 01:34:33 PM »
I've never understood why they feed cows dead cows remains...

BL7

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2003, 01:35:16 PM »
The U.S. has safeguards in place to keep infected cows out of our food supply.  Guess what? they work.

You sure about that? Check this.

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2003, 01:37:54 PM »
^ The Safeguards are what caught the cow.  If you want to live in fear, locked in your bathroom, go ahead.