Author Topic: This mad cow shit is getting serious....  (Read 287 times)

BL7

Re:This mad cow shit is getting serious....
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2003, 01:57:12 PM »
^ The Safeguards are what caught the cow.  If you want to live in fear, locked in your bathroom, go ahead.  

LOL....I'm not living in fear. This shit doesn't scare me, but it is important to know about. The disease isn't that bad now, but it's getting there. I understand that there's a lot of negative stuff out there, but some of it should be brought to our attention. Especially if it has to do with our well-being.

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2003, 02:05:50 PM »
^ So you don't think you're overreacting in the slightest, even though it was only 1 cow?  1 cow.  

BL7

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2003, 02:33:13 PM »
Of course not. One cow is one too many. This situation will only get worse if we ignore it. I'm not trying to bring anyone's spirit down, but shouldn't we wanna know what's in our food? Shouldn't we wanna know what we can do to avoid catching this shit? The fact is, a lot of us could have it & not even know. It can take up to 10 years before our bodies start showing symptoms of the disease. Most of the cows get slaughtered before getting tested, so we can't possibly be sure if the beef we're eating is infected or not.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2003, 04:49:44 PM »
You eat us. You wear us. You sneak into the fields and tip us over. Of course we're mad!

--Jerry Seinfeld on Mad Cow