Author Topic: Would You Kill Yourself?  (Read 411 times)

HIPPI

Re:Would You Kill Yourself?
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2003, 12:23:18 AM »
then what would you do if you found out you raped the woman who gave birth to you?

Well, Mormons take part in activities such as the one you just described on a regular basis. It's custom to them, so if you want, check out their ideologies, and see how they make it okay. Or if you have any Mormon friends, ask them. I asked a Mormon I met a while back, and he said it was to keep the love within the family. I never spoke to him again.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2003, 10:45:06 AM »
then what would you do if you found out you raped the woman who gave birth to you?

Stretch out my prayer afterwards for about 3 hours. It's kind of an impossible situation that I couldn't even hypothetically imagine.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Breezio

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2003, 11:26:24 AM »

Stretch out my prayer afterwards for about 3 hours. It's kind of an impossible situation that I couldn't even hypothetically imagine.

thats why i cant hypothetically imagine anything other than taking my own life. i dont pray. im not religous at all really...and even if i was religious thats some shit i dont feel you'd be forgiven for. i'd just kill myself.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2003, 11:55:43 AM »

thats why i cant hypothetically imagine anything other than taking my own life. i dont pray. im not religous at all really...and even if i was religious thats some shit i dont feel you'd be forgiven for. i'd just kill myself.

Sorry I just can't imagine this scenario. I would never rape a women, nor do anything against my religion/ethics to fit in. Therefore I couldn't imagine how the repercussions would feel.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2003, 05:16:08 PM »
LMAO@People thinking Osama Iz a G is me...Fucking morons.

HIPPI

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2003, 09:50:47 PM »

I told 1 person about 5 times that I'm not NIK. He didn't understand, so at the end I had to draw him a diagram. Stupid people these days.

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2003, 02:45:38 AM »

A correction

*Fucking MORMONS*

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2003, 11:21:56 AM »
i almost did when i was 13 my mum was dying of cancer, i had it all planned too when she went i was gonna od on her morphene, but when it came down to it i thaught of things that i hadn't done at the time like get with a gril n shit. I decided i had to accomplish more shit in my life thats y i'm still here 7 years later, i have done the stuff i wanted to do back then, but theres so much more i still wanna do so i don't think i'd ever consider it again not till i'm in my last years anyway, although i still get depressed at times.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?