Author Topic: Tech, could you break it down exactly?  (Read 734 times)

infinite59

Tech, could you break it down exactly?
« on: August 06, 2002, 02:04:26 PM »
Assalamulakum.... could you break it down for me exactly why these countries dislike America....Tell me where I'm correct/incorrect, and add to it.  I apologize in advance for my limited knowledge on the subject.

Palestine- America's support of Isreal's illegal occupation, war crimes.

Iran- Still mad about America putting the Shaw in power?

Iraq-  US sanctions killing thousands every year.  And bombs.

Pakistan- Didn't the US bomb them for something?

Sudan- bombing, why is the US bombing them?

Afganistan- pre Sept. 11th what was there beef?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: Tech, could you break it down exactly?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2002, 02:15:48 PM »

They only kill thousands every year cause Saddam lets thousands be killed because it looks bad to the US.  Although the US should have got the message by now that the sanctions don't work

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2002, 02:52:15 PM »

They only kill thousands every year cause Saddam lets thousands be killed because it looks bad to the US.  Although the US should have got the message by now that the sanctions don't work

UN sanctions....

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2002, 03:12:20 PM »
Correct the original then

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2002, 07:36:46 AM »
Assalamulakum.... could you break it down for me exactly why these countries dislike America....Tell me where I'm correct/incorrect, and add to it.  I apologize in advance for my limited knowledge on the subject.

Palestine- America's support of Isreal's illegal occupation, war crimes.

Iran- Still mad about America putting the Shaw in power?

Pakistan- Didn't the US bomb them for something?

Sudan- bombing, why is the US bombing them?

Afganistan- pre Sept. 11th what was there beef?

Iran- Yeah they still heated over the whole Shah thang, the Mullahs in power support the Palestinian cause, and the reformers in the country are furious they were named as a member of an Axis of Evil. So Mr. Bush alienated both reformers and fundementalistst in Iran, matter of Fact that axis of evil speech probably set the Reform movement in Iran back 10 years.

Pakistan- The people hate the American Govt for the same reason Muslims all over the world do. The govt before the "War on Terrorism", wasnt very happy with America imposing sanctions on em, and the fact that Pakistan was a strong cold war ally of US, and after that they just got dropped.

Sudan- The Sudanese had a long history of inconsistent relations with the West, particularly US. Nemerie, the Sudanese president came into power an ally of the west then he became a radical muslim and then he became an ally of the west again. The ongoing civil war isnt really impressing the west or human rights organizations. And Clinton bombed Sudan because the Monica thing was heating up.....I  mean because he thought there were Al Qaeda bomb making factories there. US ended up bombing a pharmaceutical plant.

Afghanistan- My country had no problems with the States. We recieved aid during the Soviet Invasion, when the Taliban came into Power, they were "unofficially" backed by the Americans as a stable govt that would end the anarchy.
During the Taliban regime, the Taliban constantly sought UN and US recognition, they offered to hold talks on the Poppy Growing issue, and they even offered to make concessions on the Bin Laden issue. The Taliban offered to give up Bin Laden to a third party Muslim nation and have his fate determined by a panel of Muslim judges, cuz they recognized that American and International Courts are a farce.

So there u go brother............. ^^^^^^^^an entire regime toppled for no reason
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2002, 09:35:41 AM »

Iran- Yeah they still heated over the whole Shah thang, the Mullahs in power support the Palestinian cause, and the reformers in the country are furious they were named as a member of an Axis of Evil. So Mr. Bush alienated both reformers and fundementalistst in Iran, matter of Fact that axis of evil speech probably set the Reform movement in Iran back 10 years.

Pakistan- The people hate the American Govt for the same reason Muslims all over the world do. The govt before the "War on Terrorism", wasnt very happy with America imposing sanctions on em, and the fact that Pakistan was a strong cold war ally of US, and after that they just got dropped.

Sudan- The Sudanese had a long history of inconsistent relations with the West, particularly US. Nemerie, the Sudanese president came into power an ally of the west then he became a radical muslim and then he became an ally of the west again. The ongoing civil war isnt really impressing the west or human rights organizations. And Clinton bombed Sudan because the Monica thing was heating up.....I  mean because he thought there were Al Qaeda bomb making factories there. US ended up bombing a pharmaceutical plant.

Afghanistan- My country had no problems with the States. We recieved aid during the Soviet Invasion, when the Taliban came into Power, they were "unofficially" backed by the Americans as a stable govt that would end the anarchy.
During the Taliban regime, the Taliban constantly sought UN and US recognition, they offered to hold talks on the Poppy Growing issue, and they even offered to make concessions on the Bin Laden issue. The Taliban offered to give up Bin Laden to a third party Muslim nation and have his fate determined by a panel of Muslim judges, cuz they recognized that American and International Courts are a farce.

So there u go brother............. ^^^^^^^^an entire regime toppled for no reason

Thank you very much brother.... wanna know how my dad describes it?  

"It's because they live in villages and they are so excluded from the rest of the world, they are crazy, they refuse to get with the times and try to develop their economy, they just want to live in the stone age, they're crazy, that's why they hate us."

Anyway... I like your explanation alot more.  Sorry to put you on the spot, thanks again.  Salaam- 1

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2002, 10:35:06 AM »

"It's because they live in villages and they are so excluded from the rest of the world, they are crazy, they refuse to get with the times and try to develop their economy, they just want to live in the stone age, they're crazy, that's why they hate us."

LOL

for real i know alot of Americans who think like that.

anyways dont worry about the questions, you ever need anything just ask
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2002, 01:14:30 PM »
Did you like not having music?

Did you not like having math?

Did you like the fact that a woman coming down with a sickness couldn't be treated in a hospital?

Did you like no sports?

Did you like the fact that if you did something the Taliban considered anti-islam, you could be killed on the spot?

This is a quote from a woman that lived in Afghanistan about the Taliban's beliefs:

"The Taliban's fundamental religious beliefs are hard to pin down, because they're not a homogenous organizations. Many Muslims say, and I agree, that many of the Taliban don't know much about Islam. Many are uneducated. Some are very educated. It's a diverse group. For example, we met a woman who said that she was walking with her friend, and a group of Taliban came and beat her friend up because she was wearing white shoes, saying she'd dishonored their white flag. That's not Islam. Many things imposed by Taliban are against Islam."

http://www.cnn.com/2001/COMMUNITY/08/24/shah/

Intresting....

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2002, 11:09:00 AM »
where did this ^^ come from?

idiot, stay on the topic or make a separate post askin me about the Talibans policy

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2002, 11:23:42 AM »
where did this ^^ come from?

idiot, stay on the topic or make a separate post askin me about the Talibans policy

I gave you the source...

Could you answer me those questions and comment on the Quote I provided?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2002, 12:32:20 PM »
Did you like not having music?

Did you not like having math?

Did you like the fact that a woman coming down with a sickness couldn't be treated in a hospital?

Did you like no sports?

Did you like the fact that if you did something the Taliban considered anti-islam, you could be killed on the spot?

This is a quote from a woman that lived in Afghanistan about the Taliban's beliefs:

"The Taliban's fundamental religious beliefs are hard to pin down, because they're not a homogenous organizations. Many Muslims say, and I agree, that many of the Taliban don't know much about Islam. Many are uneducated. Some are very educated. It's a diverse group. For example, we met a woman who said that she was walking with her friend, and a group of Taliban came and beat her friend up because she was wearing white shoes, saying she'd dishonored their white flag. That's not Islam. Many things imposed by Taliban are against Islam."

http://www.cnn.com/2001/COMMUNITY/08/24/shah/

Intresting....

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

Now how about u tell me when i said i support the Taliban?  ::)

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2002, 01:06:47 PM »

idiot

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

Now how about u tell me when i said i support the Taliban?  ::)

Wow! Now i'm an idiot! You really didn't have to insult me personally. I asked simple questions. No need to get your panties in a bunch!

Let's bring back some old quotes from you:

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1028678666

"As soon as the Taliban arrived, Banditry and Looting, attacks, rapes etc etc disappeared

The Taliban brougth stability and law and order.  At first they were welcomed by the people, so when i was there, they were seen as liberators"

"when i went to Afghanistan, no music, no TV, no english speaking, pure Afghan life, i thought i would hate it, but i loved every single momment of it"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2002, 08:11:53 AM »
ok, now u getting kinda on my nerves cuz u tryin to pull my card,

"As soon as the Taliban arrived, Banditry and Looting, attacks, rapes etc etc disappeared  

The Taliban brougth stability and law and order.  At first they were welcomed by the people, so when i was there, they were seen as liberators"

this is fact. it is not an opinion. it does not mean i support the Taliban. it is a fact. u aint Afghan. u never been there. i was there when the Taliban were in power, when they FIRST came to power. they fell from grace. they werent hated from day one.

"when i went to Afghanistan, no music, no TV, no english speaking, pure Afghan life, i thought i would hate it, but i loved every single momment of it"

u are comparing a summer long vacation to living under Taliban imposed conditions. BASELESS ARGUMENT.

u asked me if i enjoyed not having music, tv etc
that was done under the basis of living under the Taliban.u were basically askin would i enjoy living under the Taliban.

I said that after growing up in the WEST, living the life, it was breathtaking and refreshing to be able to go to Afghanistan for less than 2 months actually and get away from it all, and just live an Afghan traditional life. For less than 2 months, i DID enjoy that getaway i wont lie.

That was 6 years ago, and i also said (which u didnt happen to conviniently quote, lol) that i probably couldnt do it now, cuz im more into Music, etc etc

You are comparing a vacation 6 years ago which i enjoyed to living under the Taliban.

horrible man, cmon u can do beeettttteeerrrrrr???????

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2002, 12:50:38 PM »
*NOTE*  I deleted the word "idiot" from Tech's post above.  I'm getting rid of all the personal invective at this board, to pave the way for well-mannered, respectful, impersonal, discussions.  Argue about the views, don't attack personally and no-namecalling.

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2002, 10:01:25 AM »
ok, now u getting kinda on my nerves cuz u tryin to pull my card,

this is fact. it is not an opinion. it does not mean i support the Taliban. it is a fact. u aint Afghan. u never been there. i was there when the Taliban were in power, when they FIRST came to power. they fell from grace. they werent hated from day one.

u are comparing a summer long vacation to living under Taliban imposed conditions. BASELESS ARGUMENT.

u asked me if i enjoyed not having music, tv etc
that was done under the basis of living under the Taliban.u were basically askin would i enjoy living under the Taliban.

I said that after growing up in the WEST, living the life, it was breathtaking and refreshing to be able to go to Afghanistan for less than 2 months actually and get away from it all, and just live an Afghan traditional life. For less than 2 months, i DID enjoy that getaway i wont lie.

That was 6 years ago, and i also said (which u didnt happen to conviniently quote, lol) that i probably couldnt do it now, cuz im more into Music, etc etc

You are comparing a vacation 6 years ago which i enjoyed to living under the Taliban.

horrible man, cmon u can do beeettttteeerrrrrr???????

From the way you talk on other posts, it sounds like you are a hardened war vet fresh from the frontlines of Afghanistan... It turns out you've only spent 2 months there?  

Could you please explain to me exactally how much time you really spent there?