Author Topic: Mauzip... uhm.. are you gay?  (Read 785 times)

pappy

Re:Mauzip... uhm.. are you gay?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2003, 04:11:36 PM »
I-Bo looks like Kunta Kinte.

no he doesnt he looks like rupaul

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2003, 04:31:59 PM »

... and still you claim that you're not in love with my nuts..

pappy

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2003, 04:39:44 PM »

whats with u an the homosexual references.... always about your nuts.... suspect highly suspect

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2003, 04:47:20 PM »

whats with u an the homosexual references.... always about your nuts.... suspect highly suspect

havent you exceeded the time limit for the use of the computer at your local library

pappy

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2003, 05:50:25 PM »

havent you exceeded the time limit for the use of the computer at your local library

wow ur not funny..... at all.... have u ever thought of suicide or drinking drano

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2003, 05:56:56 PM »

wow ur not funny..... at all.... have u ever thought of suicide or drinking drano

thats funny... wasnt YOU the one who was thinking of comitting suicide like one year ago??

pappy

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2003, 06:28:02 PM »

thats funny... wasnt YOU the one who was thinking of comitting suicide like one year ago??

nope never thought of suicide.  i was very depressed an that was almost 2 years ago there buddy so try again.  an why are are u obcessed with my past.  see  i could understand if i said u look like rupaul an u didnt have a pic posted u could say i was on ur nuts as much as u proberly wish i was.  but u have ur pic posted an i simply commented on it.  dont be mad at me b/c u look like rupaul

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2003, 09:08:49 PM »

nope never thought of suicide.  i was very depressed an that was almost 2 years ago there buddy so try again.  an why are are u obcessed with my past.  see  i could understand if i said u look like rupaul an u didnt have a pic posted u could say i was on ur nuts as much as u proberly wish i was.  but u have ur pic posted an i simply commented on it.  dont be mad at me b/c u look like rupaul

you wanted to commit suicide... no need to lie... you started to type shit about how your mom was on crack and how your dad left you when you were 5 years and shit... and that you could killyouself and shit...

for real though uncle tom... i have a proposition..

if you can pretend that i dont exist, it would be really cool, cuz im trying my best to avoid you

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2003, 01:19:57 AM »
Mauzip is special....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2004, 01:07:09 AM »
... no disrecpect intended.. but i mean, (some) people on the board makes gay jokes all the time when dissing you, and i dont wanna have it twisted or something, so i wanna hear it from you...

not that i got anything against gay people.. i mean, i can work out with them, but as soon as he say "lets hit the shower", ill be like, ill be like "uhm... you do that, & ill be there (waaaay) later..

uhm... back to the topic... r u gay?

all jokes aside..............picture a nervous/shy i-bo saying this.......this ^ looks like i-bo trying to hit on mauzip in a gay bar. just picture bob newhart saying this,lmao

and yes! i-bo you look like rupaul

Rupaul..........or I-bo.........the world may never know
« Last Edit: January 01, 2004, 01:08:39 AM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2004, 04:20:13 AM »
... no disrecpect intended.. but i mean, (some) people on the board makes gay jokes all the time when dissing you, and i dont wanna have it twisted or something, so i wanna hear it from you...

not that i got anything against gay people.. i mean, i can work out with them, but as soon as he say "lets hit the shower", ill be like, ill be like "uhm... you do that, & ill be there (waaaay) later..

all jokes aside..............picture a nervous/shy i-bo saying this.......this ^ looks like i-bo trying to hit on mauzip in a gay bar. just picture bob newhart saying this,lmao

aaah.. there you are.... i was wondering when you would come to join uncle tom

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2004, 01:40:14 PM »
think this got a little off topic......continue fighting this is fun
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2004, 10:59:27 PM »

aaah.. there you are.... i was wondering when you would come to join uncle tom

you know what? even when you try to diss people .....you fail to be funny you are more blan than an unsalted, stale, dried pringle.

uncle tom? you're just saying tom acts white......eh which he is, so you either failed again to be funny or are crying out for a father figure in tom.

wow now that i think of it....you display many of the symptoms of a closet homo sexual!.............all i got to say is :

Girl you better WORK!!

I-bo , his mom and her jewish 'partner'

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

pappy

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2004, 11:42:11 PM »

you wanted to commit suicide... no need to lie... you started to type shit about how your mom was on crack and how your dad left you when you were 5 years and shit... and that you could killyouself and shit...

for real though uncle tom... i have a proposition..

if you can pretend that i dont exist, it would be really cool, cuz im trying my best to avoid you

wow not funny dont remember ever sayin my mom was a crackhead n my dad left me cuz i jus knocked on my dads door an he was in his room.  n my mom the health freak she is i guess shes doing crack ::)  but lets say that was the case.  are you that little of man you have to attack some1's personal life especially one in which they are not at fault for being in.  wow u really a fuckin piece of shit.  an if u were to die 2morrow the world would be a better place

pappy

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2004, 11:44:24 PM »
 WOW  BIG JAKE BLEW THE FUCK UP I-BO'S SPOT LMFAO..... DAYUM DUKE DIDNT EVEN HAVE A SMART ASS REPLY CUZ HE KNOWS HE LOOKS LIKE RUPAUL LOL