Author Topic: Some Jewish Criminals Aided By US Government  (Read 644 times)

ROCCY

Re: Some Jewish Criminals Aided By US Government
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2002, 04:01:39 PM »
yo, ya'l gotta stop being racist, I maen, I was racist against jews but that was cause Sccit was racists againsts muslims . but yo, jews didnt do anything to me,I jus made fun of them cause I got pissed, ya'l should calm down. pz

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2002, 06:47:00 PM »

Jay Bee, thanks for the small percentage of props, hahaha, but since all Africans are by nature a Semitic people, I can't be Anti-Semetic, If I'm Anti-Semetic, I'm Anti-Myself.......
Semetic is a word that describes those semetic speaking people which encompasses the near east and Northern Africa.
Also those people in that area have a direct lineage and are decendants of Shem. Which before the race mixing with white folk and Arabs, there were a dark African people. In fact them Caucasians refered to the Ancient Egyptians IN EGYPT(which is properly known as Kemet) as the "land of burnt faces."
So since my line traces back to that area of my mother continent, I can never be an ANTI-SEMITE.

I did just poke fun at White Zionist culture to spark some anger and see how many folks would dwell on zionist culture and not the topic at hand.

As far as The Torah, Zionists are taught that Black people are an abomination of God and since God was angry at Ham for his alleged sins, then he (God) cursed his entire lineage. I don't have a Torah nearby to give actual scripture, but a Caucasian who was studying Judaism told me of racial inferiority that so many Zionists accept and never question it, so as a jab, I was just making mockery, but the real reason is to see what they are doing to Black organizations and all organizations in general

u uknowledgable mutherfucker.....so, basically ur saying...since ur not white...ur not anti-semetic...that is soooooo far from the truth and the most bullshit comment i have ever heard....YOU CAN BE ANTI-SEMETIC TO ANY RACE!!!! that includes ur own...dont think that by me being jewish/israeli/canadian/or american...i cant b anti-semetic towards any of those religions/nationalities...also, dont think that becuz im jewish i cant b anti-semetic towars others that arent...

Black Jesus....THAT IS THE STUPIDEST THING I EVER HEARD!!!!

And Black Jesus...WTF is up w/ stereotyping Jews w/ those last names...i cant stand seeing u post on this board.....NOT ALL JEWS HAVE LAST NAMES LIKE THAT.....and ur a fuckin dumass becuz the 2 biggest fighters for Jews on this board )me and NIK) dont have a last name like that...so u better get ur facts straight and stop stereotyping or over-generalizing

BTW....if u didnt kno...the Torah is part of the Old Testemant, which MOST christians follow....so if ur Christian...i wouldnt try dissing or talking shit about the Torah....Trauma (being a Christian) even, sometimes, uses quotes from the Old Testament to back up certain points.....

SO Black Jesus...stop talking shit....before u kno wats real
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2002, 10:05:28 AM »
Here's some information on a paper I wrote concerning them hook-nosed, lox and bagel eatin', johnny-come-lately jews, who will do anything to destroy Black people, Black organizations and anything non-black that they fear.

I can't believe dat anyone would step as low as even taking a post starting like this into consideration to ReaD, U fuckin Hitler!!!....may be if U just quoted yo info without yo lil INTRO I could argue  it, wit respect... But in the first couple of lines of your post it becomes obvious how anti-semic, Bias and Neo Nazi yo poorly ass really are....I bet dat if someone  went as far as starting a post while bringing Rasial remarks about any other ethnic group, yall would freak the fuck out, and would demand this person to be banned.
Ima put it like this....U're lucky I keep yo fuckin post on the board.(but Kiss yo intro good bye)
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2002, 10:27:32 AM »
Well, Black Jesus went too far and started getting anti-semetic, but what he wrote in the first post was pretty much true.  The Jewish and Christian zionists have far too much power in America.  I read an article about a Senator who criticised the American government giving arms to Israel, and Jewish lobbies just got together and made sure he didn't get elected again by using their money and power to fund his opponent in the election by something like 10 to 1 more than him.  And they made sure his opponent who they were basically putting into congress themselves was pro Jewish and anti-Palestine.  They also get rid of any radio DJ's who say anything against Israel's policy towards Palestine.

It's a disgrace.

first of all if this could be proven, do u actually believe nothin wouldn't have been done(yall peepz live in fairytails where Jews are the kings of all  :-/)?!, second of all, what do u think would make a Radio D.J say somethin against Israel's policy??<have u even stoped to think about that?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2002, 10:32:21 AM »
bLACK jESUS IS EXACTLY ON POINT

100 MUTHAFUCKIN PERCENT

FUCK THE JDL, ADL, BNAI BRITH

EAT A FAT DICK

IRV RUBIN SUCK A DICK AND DIE

Tech, U know I have major respect for you and your opinions BUT how is  possible U agree 100%??!!- does it mean u agree wit the rasial remarks?...
second, As a mod who saw Rasial hatred being expressed, why didn't u use your power yet??? do u need me to remind u what modz are for? just take this to mind dog, Im not disrespecting just making a point.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2002, 10:41:46 AM »

So since my line traces back to that area of my mother continent, I can never be an ANTI-SEMITE.

I did just poke fun at White Zionist culture to spark some anger and see how many folks would dwell on zionist culture and not the topic at hand.

you really think U can GET AWAY through a technicallity??!!, If u wanted people to have an arguement based on facts and opinions -U wouldn't have done it(steping as low as insulting a group of people knowing that after this they wont wanna talk to u about anythang)....U just wanted to get to the point where u can use it in your own favour.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2002, 10:50:07 AM »
Even though Igeezy is retarded, I give him props on editing this moron's thread...PS, Jesus was white u fuckhead...PeAcE

Oh, JK about IGeezy being retarded...LoL

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2002, 05:19:16 PM »
Jesus was white u fuckhead...PeAcE

This what happens when a mentally retarded woman drinks while she is pregnant.

"Now I know" why he is developing so damn slow. He's running a close second behind infinte the motherfuckin' whitebread idiot.

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2002, 05:26:13 PM »
I TO DA GEEZY YOU ARE A FUCKIN RETARD, I'M GONNA KEEP POSTIN' AND POSTIN' AND THERE AIN'T A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, BECAUSE I MADE MY POINT. THIS IS THE INTERNET BITCH, KEEP YOUR TYPE-WRITTEN THREATS TO YOURSELF

*censoured: Fag is spitting more nazi comments* WHO CALLS THEMSELVES A JEW. AND CHANGE YOUR WACK-EEEZY NAME, FUCKIN' WANNABE!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2002, 06:01:43 PM »
I TO DA GEEZY YOU ARE A FUCKIN RETARD, I'M GONNA KEEP POSTIN' AND POSTIN' AND THERE AIN'T A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, BECAUSE I MADE MY POINT. THIS IS THE INTERNET BITCH, KEEP YOUR TYPE-WRITTEN THREATS TO YOURSELF.

FUCK YOU AND ANY OTHER HOOK-NOSED KATILFA FISH EATIN' MOTHERFUCKIN ZIONIST, WHO CALLS THEMSELVES A JEW. AND CHANGE YOUR WACK-EEEZY NAME, FUCKIN' WANNABE!!!

First of all...if he wants...he can remove EVERY post u make in "Hall of Mirrors"...second of all...ur still gonna com w/ racist comments when u dont kno shit about me or any other jew??

and obviously i proved u wrong..cuz u dont got shit 2 say 2 my comment....so stop TRYNA diss...when u are as knowledgable as my fuckin shoelace!!!

BTW...u just got told (twice) by a 14-yr. old....so quit talking!!

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2002, 06:10:13 PM »

First of all...if he wants...he can remove EVERY post u make in "Hall of Mirrors"...second of all...ur still gonna com w/ racist comments when u dont kno shit about me or any other jew??

and obviously i proved u wrong..cuz u dont got shit 2 say 2 my comment....so stop TRYNA diss...when u are as knowledgable as my fuckin shoelace!!!

BTW...u just got told (twice) by a 14-yr. old....so quit talking!!

well honestly you and your post were not worth reading....so I didn't and I could care less if you are a motherfuckin' white-bread jew or your age. It's past curfew, bitch, get of the internet, do your chores and go to bed!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2002, 06:19:40 PM »

well honestly you and your post were not worth reading....so I didn't and I could care less if you are a motherfuckin' white-bread jew or your age. It's past curfew, bitch, get of the internet, do your chores and go to bed!!!

ur more immature then my lil brother man....just this comment here shows how stupid some people can be....u get told by some1 younger than u...and reply w/ a bullshit comment....

BTW...i kno u read my post cuz u made a thread and people are attacking u, so i kno ur reading every post

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2002, 06:29:56 PM »

ur more immature then my lil brother man....just this comment here shows how stupid some people can be....u get told by some1 younger than u...and reply w/ a bullshit comment....

BTW...i kno u read my post cuz u made a thread and people are attacking u, so i kno ur reading every post

YYYYAAAAWWWNNN, cough...cough.... oh....did you say something? I can't comprehend your note, because it's filled with spelling and grammar errors. Damn I have a craving for some smoked salmon and bagel :-*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2002, 06:39:50 PM »

YYYYAAAAWWWNNN, cough...cough.... oh....did you say something? I can't comprehend your note, because it's filled with spelling and grammar errors. Damn I have a craving for some smoked salmon and bagel :-*

wtf??   im not even angry about the bagel and salmon part..cuz ur insults dont hurt me...but i dont understand how some1 can be as stupid as u...u dont even reply w/ a knowledgable answer!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2002, 06:41:40 PM »
Damn this topic is gettin outta hand, why cant ya'll just stick to the topic?

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...