Author Topic: Infinite Don't Know Shit about Islam  (Read 695 times)

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Infinite Don't Know Shit about Islam
« on: August 15, 2002, 04:07:13 AM »
Now I can't understand why Infinite (aka Political Gangster aka Everlast aka Whitey Ford aka....you get the point) is so harsh on Christianity. All religions regardless of beliefs have ideals and philopshies that one can argue is wrong. As I said before, I've been to Saudia Arabia and while the Shieks are living very comfortably, there are many who are homeless and living in the worst kind of conditions.

I can pick out 10 things from every religion that makes me sick, but hey it's just a personal outlook on how I feel. I don't know how many times good Christian folks saved my life, good Muslim folks saved my life, good Buddists, Atheists, all looked out for a brother, even if I don't understand or agree with their beliefs.

Now the point of this thread is that while this "rappin white muslim" (that's what he said he did in a n old post) really don't know shit. Since I have some Muslims in my family and I studied a bit I can tell you that Infinite don't know a damn thing about Islam case in point here's a few questions that every Muslim who studies (like infinite claims he does) should know. He refuses to answer on other threads, so If he is a Muslim he should be able to answer the following:
(and don't use those sorry ass excuses like you've been doing, just)

I'll make these two easy on him
1. The Koran speaks of the state between death and resurrection what is this state called and what is the signifigance of this state?

2. What form of shirk is mentioned the most in the Koran?

SINCE I KNOW INFINITE CAN'T ANSWER THESE TWO VERY EASY QUESTIONS I SUGGEST HE TAKES HIS PALE-SKINNED RAPPIN' ASS BACK TO SCHOOL AND STOP TRYING TO RAISE ISLAM AT THE EXPENSE OF ANOTHER RELIGION. I KNOW THAT REAL MUSLIMS DON'T DISRESPECT OTHER FORMS OF WORSHIP IN HOPES OF WINNING THEM OVER TO ISLAM. IN FACT THAT WILL TURN FOLKS OFF

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Infinite Don't Know Shit about Islam
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2002, 05:42:01 AM »
Now I can't understand why Infinite (aka Political Gangster aka Everlast aka Whitey Ford aka....you get the point) is so harsh on Christianity. All religions regardless of beliefs have ideals and philopshies that one can argue is wrong. As I said before, I've been to Saudia Arabia and while the Shieks are living very comfortably, there are many who are homeless and living in the worst kind of conditions.

I can pick out 10 things from every religion that makes me sick, but hey it's just a personal outlook on how I feel. I don't know how many times good Christian folks saved my life, good Muslim folks saved my life, good Buddists, Atheists, all looked out for a brother, even if I don't understand or agree with their beliefs.

Now the point of this thread is that while this "rappin white muslim" (that's what he said he did in a n old post) really don't know shit. Since I have some Muslims in my family and I studied a bit I can tell you that Infinite don't know a damn thing about Islam case in point here's a few questions that every Muslim who studies (like infinite claims he does) should know. He refuses to answer on other threads, so If he is a Muslim he should be able to answer the following:
(and don't use those sorry ass excuses like you've been doing, just)

I'll make these two easy on him
1. The Koran speaks of the state between death and resurrection what is this state called and what is the signifigance of this state?

2. What form of shirk is mentioned the most in the Koran?

SINCE I KNOW INFINITE CAN'T ANSWER THESE TWO VERY EASY QUESTIONS I SUGGEST HE TAKES HIS PALE-SKINNED RAPPIN' ASS BACK TO SCHOOL AND STOP TRYING TO RAISE ISLAM AT THE EXPENSE OF ANOTHER RELIGION. I KNOW THAT REAL MUSLIMS DON'T DISRESPECT OTHER FORMS OF WORSHIP IN HOPES OF WINNING THEM OVER TO ISLAM. IN FACT THAT WILL TURN FOLKS OFF

so any muslim that cant respond on your question doesnt know a shit about islam?? is that what you're trying to claim??

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2002, 07:29:06 AM »

so any muslim that cant respond on your question doesnt know a shit about islam?? is that what you're trying to claim??

Why do you ask? Is it because you don't the answer either?  ::)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2002, 07:33:48 AM »

Why do you ask? Is it because you don't the answer either?  ::)

i ask because i wanna hear your answer... are you claiming that any muslim that doesnt know the answers dont know a shit about Islam ??

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2002, 07:45:50 AM »

i ask because i wanna hear your answer... are you claiming that any muslim that doesnt know the answers dont know a shit about Islam ??

Okay, let's go through this slowly.......I don't know the answers, this are just questions that popped up in my head out over nowhere(sarcasm).
Of course I know the damn answers. And since they are very basic and general questions that any student of Islam would know can answer.
So since you didn't answer my questions, it's obvious you don't know the answers, so you must not know shit about Islam either ;D
But since this topic is aimed at infinite and not you, bounce kid.
Infinite claims to know so much, I'm just showing he doesn't know the half. Plus he's probably asking those with knowledge of Islam these questions and copying them down so he can respond and continue to front, but you can't "pull the wool over my eyes."

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2002, 08:31:36 AM »

Okay, let's go through this slowly.......I don't know the answers, this are just questions that popped up in my head out over nowhere(sarcasm).
Of course I know the damn answers. And since they are very basic and general questions that any student of Islam would know can answer.
So since you didn't answer my questions, it's obvious you don't know the answers, so you must not know shit about Islam either ;D
But since this topic is aimed at infinite and not you, bounce kid.
Infinite claims to know so much, I'm just showing he doesn't know the half. Plus he's probably asking those with knowledge of Islam these questions and copying them down so he can respond and continue to front, but you can't "pull the wool over my eyes."

you've been here for 10 days and you're calling me a kid?? .. you're a lil geezy so u best check yo self
and im 20 years old.. i dont know if thats your definition of a kid...

claiming that a person doesnt know a shit about Islam because he cant answer 2 random question is ignorant...

tell me something you're good at and im pretty sure that i can ask you 10 simple questions you wouldnt be able to answer.. but that surley doesnt means that you dont know a shit...

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2002, 08:43:18 AM »
You are a rebel and an outcaste.  You niether posess faith in any religion or do good deeds.  Your whole objective is to discredit those like myself, who have undertaken enormous task of rejuvenating and reclaiming the shattered psyches of a world polluted and dominated by people like yourself who have existed only to make great efforts to ridicule our eternal vision of the truth, and heap scorn upon us while remaining a kafir, a victim of your own obstinacy, arrogance, bias and perversity.

In you exists the most grueling, agonizing, total hatred for white Muslims, even though true Islam has nothing to do with color.  I am a wrongdoer, who posesses a years worth of knowledge in the religion I have only recently adopted.  Yet, I am not a rebel, a kafir, and I do posess a fair amount of knowledge in my religion considering such obstacles of racisism I've been forced to face.  Those obstacles have been presented by wicked people like yourself, who's soul objective is to promote blackness and degrade anything that is not black.  You say I promote Islam to degrade Christianity, and that is not true, because in the past I was an atheist who visciously attacked Christianity, but upon becoming a Muslim I found a deep love for the prophet Jesus. (peace be unto him)  And if it seems that I have discredited Christianity it's because the attacks being made on me, most of which have been left handed, have came at the hands of Christians at this forum such as Trauma and JayAyBee, who have made claims that my entry into Islam was done out of negetivity.  Yet in me had long existed the religious urge that had not been satisfied through Christianity, Islam does not recognize the religious urge in man as a mere passing phase of man's intellectual, moral, and physical development, but makes it the ultimate source of all his thoughts, actions, and concepts of morality.  Islam had always existed in me, and I continue to aquire knowledge and develop as a Muslim inspite of the viscious attacks made by you and people who promote similar prejudices against me.

In answering your questions I must first say that had I not been able to answer these questions, it would have not meant that I didn't know shit about Islam, it would have only meant that I was still young in my growth as a Muslim, and that I should be instead encouraged to continue my growth, not attacked for what I had not yet learned.  This is the mindset of those who are truly righteous.  To encourage growth where one lacks knowledge.

Do not speak of the dead as if they are dead, for they are living, and they exist in a realm where their body is in between their previous life, and the life of the hereafter.  They are not immediately transported to the afterlife, but they're soul is held until the final day of judgement when all souls shall be judged, and the judgement on that day will be swift and uncomprimising.

Shirk means to avoid duty.  The Qu'ran consistently states that one must submit, Islam means to submit, one must submit his will to Allah, and it is one's duty to respect and worship the God that created him.  If you do not do such a thing than you are a rebel and a wrongdoer.  A kafir spreads corruption in the world and is often times the source of corruption and wrongdoing.  There are good people who seek to reason through life, but even after completing a lifetime of reasoning upon reachting a conclusion, the kafir will still lack the confidence that he has truly discovered and adopted the right path.  This is why one must trust the knowledge of the prophet Muhammad, the Holy Qu'ran and submit to the Will of Allah.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2002, 05:38:25 PM »
You are a rebel and an outcaste.  You niether posess faith in any religion or do good deeds.  Your whole objective is to discredit those like myself, who have undertaken enormous task of rejuvenating and reclaiming the shattered psyches of a world polluted and dominated by people like yourself who have existed only to make great efforts to ridicule our eternal vision of the truth, and heap scorn upon us while remaining a kafir, a victim of your own obstinacy, arrogance, bias and perversity.

In you exists the most grueling, agonizing, total hatred for white Muslims, even though true Islam has nothing to do with color.  I am a wrongdoer, who posesses a years worth of knowledge in the religion I have only recently adopted.  Yet, I am not a rebel, a kafir, and I do posess a fair amount of knowledge in my religion considering such obstacles of racisism I've been forced to face.  Those obstacles have been presented by wicked people like yourself, who's soul objective is to promote blackness and degrade anything that is not black.  You say I promote Islam to degrade Christianity, and that is not true, because in the past I was an atheist who visciously attacked Christianity, but upon becoming a Muslim I found a deep love for the prophet Jesus. (peace be unto him)  And if it seems that I have discredited Christianity it's because the attacks being made on me, most of which have been left handed, have came at the hands of Christians at this forum such as Trauma and JayAyBee, who have made claims that my entry into Islam was done out of negetivity.  Yet in me had long existed the religious urge that had not been satisfied through Christianity, Islam does not recognize the religious urge in man as a mere passing phase of man's intellectual, moral, and physical development, but makes it the ultimate source of all his thoughts, actions, and concepts of morality.  Islam had always existed in me, and I continue to aquire knowledge and develop as a Muslim inspite of the viscious attacks made by you and people who promote similar prejudices against me.

In answering your questions I must first say that had I not been able to answer these questions, it would have not meant that I didn't know shit about Islam, it would have only meant that I was still young in my growth as a Muslim, and that I should be instead encouraged to continue my growth, not attacked for what I had not yet learned.  This is the mindset of those who are truly righteous.  To encourage growth where one lacks knowledge.

Do not speak of the dead as if they are dead, for they are living, and they exist in a realm where their body is in between their previous life, and the life of the hereafter.  They are not immediately transported to the afterlife, but they're soul is held until the final day of judgement when all souls shall be judged, and the judgement on that day will be swift and uncomprimising.

Shirk means to avoid duty.  The Qu'ran consistently states that one must submit, Islam means to submit, one must submit his will to Allah, and it is one's duty to respect and worship the God that created him.  If you do not do such a thing than you are a rebel and a wrongdoer.  A kafir spreads corruption in the world and is often times the source of corruption and wrongdoing.  There are good people who seek to reason through life, but even after completing a lifetime of reasoning upon reachting a conclusion, the kafir will still lack the confidence that he has truly discovered and adopted the right path.  This is why one must trust the knowledge of the prophet Muhammad, the Holy Qu'ran and submit to the Will of Allah.

YYYYYAAAAWWWNNNNN!! OH EXCUSE ME, FELL ASLEEP AFTER YOUR ELOQUENT WORDS OF TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOUR "OPPRESSION" AS A WHITE MUSLIM AND WHY YOU CAN'T ANSWER THE QUESTIONS,  CRACKA, YOU ARE A FUCKIN' TRIP!!!!!

"I HAVE BEEN WRONGED BUT I SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED" AN SINCE THESE QUESTIONS ARE SO JUVENILE THAT YOU HAVE NO ANSWER TO ANY OF THEM, YOU SHOULD KEEP THEM PALE LIPS CLOSED AND NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OTHER RELIGION SINCE YOU ARE STILL A YOUNGSTA.....IN THE WORDS OF MC LYTE "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP"

ALSO STUPID ASS WHITE OPPRESSED MUSLIM... "IDOLATRY IS CITED THE MOST IN THE KORAN. THIS IS BECAUSE IDOLATRY IS THE MOST HEINOUS FORM OF SHIRK. READ THE KORAN YOU FUCKIN DUMMY AND LEARN TO UNDERSTAND IT

HOLY KORAN 6:137

SO I ENCOURAGE YOUR PALE SKINNED WHITE ASS TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE WORDS WITHIN THE KORAN.

Peace to all the white kids on here, but I'm stressing the point of his skin color, since he wants to be black so bad.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2002, 07:56:26 PM »

Peace to all the white kids on here, but I'm stressing the point of his skin color, since he wants to be black so bad.

being a muslim is NOT equal to being black

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2002, 05:28:43 AM »

YYYYYAAAAWWWNNNNN!! OH EXCUSE ME, FELL ASLEEP AFTER YOUR ELOQUENT WORDS OF TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOUR "OPPRESSION" AS A WHITE MUSLIM AND WHY YOU CAN'T ANSWER THE QUESTIONS,  CRACKA, YOU ARE A FUCKIN' TRIP!!!!!

"I HAVE BEEN WRONGED BUT I SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED" AN SINCE THESE QUESTIONS ARE SO JUVENILE THAT YOU HAVE NO ANSWER TO ANY OF THEM, YOU SHOULD KEEP THEM PALE LIPS CLOSED AND NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OTHER RELIGION SINCE YOU ARE STILL A YOUNGSTA.....IN THE WORDS OF MC LYTE "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP"

ALSO STUPID ASS WHITE OPPRESSED MUSLIM... "IDOLATRY IS CITED THE MOST IN THE KORAN. THIS IS BECAUSE IDOLATRY IS THE MOST HEINOUS FORM OF SHIRK. READ THE KORAN YOU FUCKIN DUMMY AND LEARN TO UNDERSTAND IT

HOLY KORAN 6:137

SO I ENCOURAGE YOUR PALE SKINNED WHITE ASS TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE WORDS WITHIN THE KORAN.

He used a lot of racist remarks in this post. I reackon you should ban him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2002, 09:49:53 PM »

He used a lot of racist remarks in this post. I reackon you should ban him.

Hahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhaha...U think thats racist? Read what this homosexual Jesus wannabe said about Jews in his other thread...Now that's about 50X more racist than this shit...

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2002, 04:11:38 AM »

Hahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhaha...U think thats racist? Read what this homosexual Jesus wannabe said about Jews in his other thread...Now that's about 50X more racist than this shit...

I read that shit he said about Jews. That was fucking racist. fuck this fool.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2002, 09:06:56 AM »
lol

Black Jesus = Godbody

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2002, 10:21:28 AM »
What a punk. It's not hard to prove a point without all that unnecessary BS.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2002, 02:40:02 PM »
lol

Black Jesus = Godbody

Yeah thats what ive been thinking for sumtime now, I asked Overseer but he didnt think so...This black jesus dude has way to much hate in his mind, chill out man

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...