Author Topic: Bushwick Bill & Insane Clown Posse - "Out There"  (Read 255 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Bushwick Bill & Insane Clown Posse - "Out There"
« on: December 29, 2003, 11:20:24 PM »
Anybody heard this?  It's different, but it's a decent track.  It's off of Psychopathics from outer Space part 2.  Also got a track featuring 2 Live Crew that's tight.

SGV

Re:Bushwick Bill & Insane Clown Posse - "Out There"
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 01:31:32 AM »
I don't like ICP, as I've said many times. But, I might check this out for Bushwick. Ey, Cracka, what was the name of that Violent J solo?

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2003, 01:33:53 AM »
Anybody heard this?  It's different, but it's a decent track.  It's off of Psychopathics from outer Space part 2.  Also got a track featuring 2 Live Crew that's tight.

hey man i been wondering where you been. just in case you haven't figured out exactly who Luke is. i'm Don Breezio.

SGV: that album is called "Wizard Of The Hood"

SGV

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2003, 01:35:16 AM »
That's his only solo? Because I remember Cracka was saying it was hella creative, which ICP is, so I was gonna give it a shot.

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2003, 01:36:40 AM »
That's his only solo? Because I remember Cracka was saying it was hella creative, which ICP is, so I was gonna give it a shot.

im pretty sure thats his only solo. i remember him sayin that too. we had a thread about it. i havent gotten to checking it out but the pure fact its based on the wizard of oz makes me want to check it out.

SGV

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2003, 01:38:40 AM »
Whoa! Is it really? Damn. That's crazy. Come to think of it, this is the album I 'm thinking about. I remember the cover had him on a yellow brick road type thing. I gotta check it out.

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2003, 01:41:33 AM »
Whoa! Is it really? Damn. That's crazy. Come to think of it, this is the album I 'm thinking about. I remember the cover had him on a yellow brick road type thing. I gotta check it out.

yup. i probably wont get to it for a week or more so lemme know what you think.

SGV

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2003, 01:43:38 AM »
Soulseek homeboy. Getting it right now.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2003, 07:16:41 AM »
What's up Don Breezio and SGV!!!!

Yeah, that's his only solo album and defo worth checkin' out.  It's gotta be one of the most creative CD's I've ever heard.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2003, 09:11:29 AM »
yo _That_Cracka_J, I think u got all Doomsday albums, don't u?

I been giving mine to alotta peeps from my new school and one of em punks lost em lol.. since I'll never be able to find em og over here it would be really great if u could up them to that ftp(in the ""full ablum downloads" thread) or send it to me on irc/aim/msn or whatever cuz some of my all time fav cuts are on these albums..