Author Topic: Vitiligo pictures (Why Michael Jackson is white)  (Read 944 times)

Trauma-san

Vitiligo pictures (Why Michael Jackson is white)
« on: December 30, 2003, 09:46:21 PM »
I thought I'd educate everybody again :)  Michael Jackson is white, not because he chose to be, because he has an embarassing disease that turns his black skin white.  It's a common disease, I've known people that had it.  Most are black, and I went to school with a guy who had white spots all over his face, he looked like a burn victim.

Last year, Michael got bit by a spider and missed a court date.  He had to provide the court with a picture of his spider bite.  This is a picture of his leg, look at the brown and white spots all over it.  This is how his entire body looks.  Yeah, he chose to do that to himself.  People are fucking ignorant.

You don't believe it's possible for a black man to naturally turn white? Then how did this happen......

^^ Yeah, Michael should take off the makeup, right? He should walk around looking like that.

Here's what he looked like when it first started kicking in.  

Now, if anybody can sit there and deny that he has a disease, you're a fucking dumbass.  

« Last Edit: December 30, 2003, 10:02:54 PM by Trauma »

Trauma-san

Re:Vitiligo pictures (Why Michael Jackson is white)
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 09:55:00 PM »

Hmmm... what is this? Spots on his face? Ah, it must be makeup or something.  There is no disease that makes your skin turn white.  He "Bleached" himself.  LOL.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2003, 10:01:51 PM »
......annnnnnnnnn another one.  What do you do if you look like this?  You're the most famous black guy in the world.  You start looking like a fucking freak.  So, maybe you get some light brown makeup and put it on your face, to kind of make your skin look even.  Since you were 7, you've been on T.V. anyways, you know all about makeup.  Eventually, you can't blend makeup in with the dark spots on your face, because your skin is getting lighter and lighter.  So you start wearing makeup that's almost bleach white over the few spots on your face that are still dark.  Every black person in America thinks you're a traitor, and you 'bleached' your skin.  People start making fun of you, ridiculing you, women don't want you anymore... record companies want you to perform to crowds around the world with your face all fucked up.  

If it was me, i'd probably go buy a mansion and never leave the house again...Oh wait a minute, that IS what he did.  

« Last Edit: December 30, 2003, 10:11:31 PM by Trauma »

platinumk777

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2003, 10:15:21 PM »
not that I was pessimist, but this definitely explains why he had a cameraman promise to not tape him below the waist when his foot or leg was bandaged. He was goin to a court hearing or something. I guess his skin was also exposed, and he didn't want the cameraman to tape it

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2003, 10:23:35 PM »
^ Just think about what runs through your head, you know? You're on top of the world, a fuckin' sex symbol for nearly every woman in America.  Even Nancy Reagan was cuddling up to him at parties she threw and INVITED him to.  The president's old-ass white wife liked him.  EVERY WOMAN IN AMERICA wanted him.  He was dating Brooke Shields, and partying at Studio 54 all fucking night long.  

Then your skin starts turning color, making you look like a fucking patchquilt.  Think what the hell that would do to you, you've got it all, now, you're ugly as fuck.  His shit has gotten so bad that he's almot entirely white.  So, now you're white, with a big ass black nose, a fucking afro... come on.  It doesn't seem that odd to me that he made his nose and his hair more white after his skin got all fucked up.  He's had this shit since like 83.  For 20 years, he's progressively been getting his shit fucked up.  Think about that, every fucking morning you look in the mirror, and you see a jigsaw puzzle staring back at you.  You walk through the house, and all you see around you are pictures of when you were the most beautiful black man alive.  That shit would fuck with your head, and that's just 1 of his problems, lol.  I'm surprised he's still alive, with the issues he's living with.

GangstaBoogy

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2004, 08:25:10 PM »
ya that link is some funny stuff. I think and hope most people know that he actually has a disease. What happens to white people who get it....they get super white or something...albino!
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2004, 08:45:15 PM »
i knew somewhat, but thanks for dropping the extra knowledge

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2004, 09:56:56 PM »
iv seen people with that disease but he mite have had that disease or not but does he hafta have so much dam surgery on his face? changin his nose, lips, jaw, chin, eyes, all that shit? i mean its 1 thing if he leaves all that and is lighter but changin his looks? dam
« Last Edit: January 01, 2004, 10:00:06 PM by LAZY »

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2004, 11:00:56 PM »
^ I have a perfect explanation for that, too, but you won't agree with it, or accept it, but I'll tell you it anyways.

Look how fucked up he looks.  Do you honestly think he gives a shit what he looks like? He's like a child, he's not going out having plastic surgery every 5 minutes because he's not happy with his looks... I mean, you KNOW he's not happy with his looks now, he looks horrible.  If he was a plastic surgery nut like the world believes, he would be doing all kinds of shit to correct his face.  

The simple truth, but nobody will believe it, is that he's only had 2 nose jobs..... period.  On his entire face.  He's never had anything done to his eyes.  If you look at a picture of him as a child, a picture of him from the 80's, and a picture of him now, he has the exact same facial features, minus the nose.  His eyelids, and his lips, have no pigment, so he has to wear makeup and lipstick to look normal.  Vitiligo first affects your mouth, so his lips are almost colorless.  He looks weird because his face is covered with makeup, and he weighs about 20 pounds more than he did in 1983.  He's just gotten older, and his face has filled out and gotten fatter.  He hasn't had anything done to his jaw, or his cheeks, or his chin, because frankly he doesn't give a shit.  

Even the nose jobs can be explained away.  He had trouble breathing while performing on stage in the early 80's, and had to have a corrective surgery on the interior of his nose.  Since he was having the surgery, he thought it would be fun if they made his nose narrower.  During the "Bad" tour, he fell onstage, and broke his nose.  He had a corrective surgery done to it, and while they were at it, had them reshape it into the small nose he has today.  Maybe it's disentigrated since then, or he's just older and getting wrinkles, or whatever, but the fact is, he's only had 2 nose surgeries, and nothing else at all done to his entire face.  He just looks weird because he's so white, and because he almost doesn't have a nose.  

Anybody looks weird if caught in a candid snapshot, you know you've seen photos of yourself that didn't even look like you.  Here's some proof.

Here's a pic from Michael in 84, in the Thriller Video.  Followed by a picture from 88, and 2 pictures from 2001.  Same wide jaw, same chin, same cheeks, same eyes, different hair, even the same nose in 88, and from 2001.  

he's just OLD.  It happens.  When we get older, we look like shit.  

^ Must have had plastic surgery, looks like 3 different people.  

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2004, 11:12:28 PM »
Vitiligo first affects your mouth, so his lips are almost colorless.

actually the guy i saw that had it (this was about a week ago) there was nuthin wrong with him it was just on his hands like the lady in that picture u got

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2004, 11:22:40 PM »

Thats bettter!!!!!

and about Michael I'll Believe the 2 nose job shit but is His hair real??? and he needs to use other make up (im a Big Fan)

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2004, 05:24:13 AM »
Yeah,  I agree he looks like shit.  Vitiligo also fucks up your hair, and causes hair loss, etc.  He also had his scalp badly burned shooting a pepsi commercial in 83 or so.  Many times Vitiligo lies dormant in an individual, but can be triggered into action by head trauma, shortly after his hair caught on fire, he started showing symptoms of vitiligo.  It's not that hard of a puzzle to piece together, lol.  It's actually kind of obvious what's going on.  

His hair's not real, it's a wig.  He's had a wig or hair extensions since the mid 80's, no big surprise there.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2004, 05:26:42 AM »
Vitiligo first affects your mouth, so his lips are almost colorless.

actually the guy i saw that had it (this was about a week ago) there was nuthin wrong with him it was just on his hands like the lady in that picture u got

I shouldn't have said first affects your mouth, I should have said often affects your mouth, my bad.  
« Last Edit: January 02, 2004, 05:27:57 AM by Trauma Wilson »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2004, 06:38:44 AM »
So he really has that? I thought it was an excuse his people made up.

But although he may have that, I'm 100% certain he has had his skin whitened. Maybe he didn't want it originally, but did it to even out & hide the vitiligo symptoms - who knows. But I'm sure his skin isn't that white just because of vitiligo.

The comparison to Snoop's pics is just stupid though. :-\ It doesn't prove any point. Michael's got some DRAMATIC changes in his face, while Snoop - well - doesn't.

I ain't here to argue though. Just sayin' what I believe - that Jacko's had much more surgery done to his face than 2 nose jobs.