Author Topic: Vitiligo pictures (Why Michael Jackson is white)  (Read 943 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Vitiligo pictures (Why Michael Jackson is white)
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2004, 01:12:02 PM »
Trauma and I get nowhere in our arguements, but I really beleive Michael Jackson is insane.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2004, 02:17:24 PM »
glad this has been posted

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Young Griff

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2004, 06:59:20 AM »
Trauma thanks for posting this information...i really believed that he had the diseease but this thread has given me more info to understand it better.  Thanks for enlightening on some of the haters that just talk shit without knowing anything.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2004, 07:55:49 AM »
.. and on the skin lightening, the most drastic treatment for large-scale vitiligo involves taking drugs that basically spread the vitiligo througought your body, I'm sure he probably has taken pills to do that (AFTER he became infected).  As you can see he was already wearing lighter makeup and crap in 'Thriller', but didn't turn white until shortly after "Bad" came out, that's about the time he decided to just let the vitiligo take over.  If you look @ the first picture of his leg though, you can see that the common misconception that he "bleached" his skin white, or had chemical peels, or whatever, isn't true, because his leg with no makeup is blotchy as shit.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2004, 07:57:14 AM »
Oh, and after seeing his music special Friday, I predict if Jay Z ever fucks up, Beyonce will marry Michael Jackson.  LOL I'm serious, she's on his nuts HARD.  

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2004, 08:13:10 AM »
that would b something to see beyonce on michael jacksons arm  ;D

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2004, 01:34:22 PM »
Somehow he pulled Elvis' Daughter, she's pretty hot too, that was shocking, then there's Brooke Shields.  Beyonce's always saying shit in interviews like "Well, when you're around him he doesn't look that strange" and "I've wanted to marry him since I was 5" and "When I met him I couldn't stop shaking" and shit like that.  Watch.  I called it.  

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2004, 04:35:21 PM »
that would be weird
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

JTSimon

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2004, 09:50:59 AM »
Alright lets say he does have Vitiligo...I have no problem with that.

What bothers me is his numerous surgeries, his bitch hair and hanging out with little kids.

And stories like this

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/138883p-123365c.html

Smoke

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2004, 06:26:02 PM »
Trauma thanks for posting this information...i really believed that he had the diseease but this thread has given me more info to understand it better.  Thanks for enlightening on some of the haters that just talk shit without knowing anything.