Author Topic: Sorry, I have to say it  (Read 1530 times)

Trauma-san

Sorry, I have to say it
« on: August 12, 2002, 07:15:52 PM »
Yall, Infinite has deceived you.  This guy is a first class prick, and I refuse to fight with him anymore.  So, this'll be the last post where I even acknowledge his existance.  For months, I've bit my tounge while this ass said whatever he wants, but today, I'm done with him.  I'm not gonna be patient anylonger, and I know I'm "giving up' on trying to be nice to him, or whatever, and it's "not what Jesus would do" , but I'm not Jesus. I'm not perfect, and I can't get along with everybody.  

Some of the stuff this guy has said has really gotten under my skin over the past year or so, and I've come to the decision that he's basically evil.  LOL.  Simple as that.  Here's why.

1. His constant bashing of america.  He refuses to give any props to any of the government figures, and criticises everything he can think of.  Why didn't he mention the awesome work Bush did after sept. 11th in reuniting the country? Why didn't he mention all the great humanitarian work the government does all around the world, INCLUDING afganistan?  Why doesn't he mention ANYTHING positive about the country?  Because he's against anything positive, he's evil.

2. His constant barrage of questions and attacks regarding christianity.  How many threads have I, a christian, started attacking Muslims? 0.  How many threads has Infinite started about Christians?  Dozens.  Sure, it's harmless questions, right?  Well then why does he ask the same questions over and over again?  How many times has he questioned the trinity, or Jesus's divineship?  How many times has he stated Christians took a man and made him a god?  How many times has he said that Christ never said he was the son of god?  How many times has he asked about some issue of Christianity, knowing full well he wasn't curious about the religion, but just looking for another way to slam it?  That's deeply offensive to me, and i'm sure to others.  Maybe i'm prudish, but if somebody has problems with people getting together and worshipping god, then they must be against god.  He's evil.  

3. His support or lack of condemnation of the suicide attacks in israel, as well as the world trade center tragedy.  This asshole even went so far as to say publicly on the board, several times, that he was "Proud of his muslim brothers" who flew the planes into the world trade center.  Evil.

4. His general ignorance on everything.  Sure, that doesn't make him evil, but it makes it impossible to hold a conversation with.  Everybody's got different opinions, and that's great.  But when one party (infinite) only sees the negative of everyting, he's always looking for the bad in things, and ignoring the good.  He's always assuming bad is going on, and downplaying good.  He highlights evil, and ignores good and righteousness.  When have you seen a positive post on this board from him?  Never.  He's influenced by evil, LOL.  Not that he's satan or anything, no, Satan would actually make up his OWN mind, instead of just disagreeing with everyone else.  He's just got a clouded mind, he needs to snap out of it.  Just my opinion.

BTW, this is in no way a bash at Muslims.  I love muslims, and members of any religion that worships the 1 god, as well as those who choose not to worship god.  It has nothing to do with religion, it's just that this guy is confused... he's the next John Walker, and i'm not kidding, and I'm not joking.  If he was intelligent enough to convince other people he's right, he'd end up doing something stupid.  I could honestly see Infinite strapping a bomb on and walking into a synagogue, because he thought it was the 'right' thing to do.  And I'm not kidding, I think he's dangerous, because he's chronically negative.  

But then again.  I could be wrong.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sorry, I have to say it
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2002, 07:29:18 PM »
Well, Infinites been my Net Homie for a long time, he's a cool guy...I really dont think he's a bad person...I'm seeing him at Powerhouse in 2 weeks...But if any of that shit u said about him being anti-Jew and Pro-sucied bombers/terrorists than fuck that shit...PeAcE

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2002, 07:30:19 PM »
I'm just stating what I think about him, since he likes to state what he thinks about my religion.  Peace~

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2002, 09:53:46 PM »

You are correct.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2002, 10:29:07 PM »
I'm just stating what I think about him, since he likes to state what he thinks about my religion.  Peace~

word. i agree with everything T has said.

on point 4, the simple fact is he's biggotted . is 'muslim' brothers stuck up for him when i raised it, but the fact is he's biggotted and their 'brotherhood' is blinding the vision.

classic example.. (from the 'what am i' thread)

What has influenced your refusal to denounce the God's of other religions?  I have never heard of that concept before.  This is what has my grill muzzled, and mind confused like it's working 3-dimensional puzzles, I can't come to terms with what you are, because it's like your seeing double.

here he couldnt understand why I wouldnt belittle. (in fact the opposite)... he couldnt understand why i wouldnt dismiss other peoples "gods" as being false etc.

the action of belittling other peoples gods *is* bigotry, he is a  bigot. (you call it ignorant.. maybe its that too). but the simple fact is he's a BIGOT.

infinite needs to learn tollerance and understanding. he believes his way is the only way and anyone else is wrong. needs some inter-personal skills. wont ever be able to hold a relationship together with such an attitude.

at the moment he comes across as selfish/self interested, bigotted and ignorant.

.:Common:.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2002, 12:48:08 AM »
from the sounds of it, Infinite is an asshole... but maybe i could be wrong... LoL
" I heard u sing, well you better make a whole new song, if they said dat shit is hot than nigga they told you wrong" Big L

Battle record 0-2!!! I think I better retire! LOL

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2002, 05:25:27 AM »
I came on here for a few days a couple of weeks ago and aint infinite the same dude who was cryin that some other dude was a bigot or a racist and i think he's in the nation of islam or something. I got tired of reading the constant bullshit, but i think infinite has some  knowledge like all of us, but there is a little amount he knows about islam, he said he joined islam a year ago, so it sounds like he really don't know a whole lot about islam. it was funny when him and dude were arguing back and forth but he was real defensive when ever color came into practice. in fact i'll say i learned more about christianity on here than i did when i use to go to church regularly. all religions have their problems but as long as fools try to be peaceful and tolerate each other it'll be a better place to live, but shit black people need reparations, better and equal education, etc. etc. will it happen? not anytime soon.

anyway i thought this topic was good but i think infinite needs to stop being a hipocrite and run to the administrators on this board when hes not being patted on the back. and if there is so many folks who don't agree with his bashin' why is he a moderator? i thought moderators were un-biased and play the devils advocate to both sides to keep debates equal? most of these moderators dont do that.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2002, 07:15:44 AM »
I got luv for u Trauma, u may not think so, but i do

i respect u alot

but i gotta disagree wit ya....

I think Infinites one of the most knowledgable heads here. He speaks the shit, some of yall minds cant comprehend.
Yall see the world in Black and White, and when some dude speaks on the Grey yall become confused.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2002, 07:24:17 AM »
Yall, Infinite has deceived you.  This guy is a first class prick, and I refuse to fight with him anymore.  So, this'll be the last post where I even acknowledge his existance.  For months, I've bit my tounge while this ass said whatever he wants, but today, I'm done with him.  I'm not gonna be patient anylonger, and I know I'm "giving up' on trying to be nice to him, or whatever, and it's "not what Jesus would do" , but I'm not Jesus. I'm not perfect, and I can't get along with everybody.  

Kept quiet for two months?  Would you like me to pull out the thread about Nas where you maliciously try to make me out to be a racist because I quoted Nas as saying "nigga"?  Or the threads where you call me ignorant, unintelligent, and evil because I don't like classical music.  You've never "kept quiet."

Some of the stuff this guy has said has really gotten under my skin over the past year or so, and I've come to the decision that he's basically evil.  LOL.  Simple as that.  Here's why.

You wasted a great deal of time an energy on that psychology degree.  And it frustrates you when your brief, narrow vision of eternal truth does not allow you to understand all of what I do.  So therefore, in your ignorance, you denounce me as evil.

1. His constant bashing of america.  He refuses to give any props to any of the government figures, and criticises everything he can think of.  Why didn't he mention the awesome work Bush did after sept. 11th in reuniting the country? Why didn't he mention all the great humanitarian work the government does all around the world, INCLUDING afganistan?  Why doesn't he mention ANYTHING positive about the country?  Because he's against anything positive, he's evil.

In more then one thread, I have give props to America for it's diversity, and even explained how America is unique for aboloshing slavery, because that hasn't happened in other countries.  And I encouraged people to buy Dinesh D'souza's book "What's So Great About America" so they could learn the posotive virtues of America.

2. His constant barrage of questions and attacks regarding christianity.  How many threads have I, a christian, started attacking Muslims? 0.  How many threads has Infinite started about Christians?  Dozens.  Sure, it's harmless questions, right?  Well then why does he ask the same questions over and over again?  How many times has he questioned the trinity, or Jesus's divineship?  How many times has he stated Christians took a man and made him a god?  How many times has he said that Christ never said he was the son of god?  How many times has he asked about some issue of Christianity, knowing full well he wasn't curious about the religion, but just looking for another way to slam it?  That's deeply offensive to me, and i'm sure to others.  Maybe i'm prudish, but if somebody has problems with people getting together and worshipping god, then they must be against god.  He's evil.  

I invite anyone on this forum to go and look at the threads, still on the first page, about the trinity and other Christian concepts, and you will see that I give Trauma props in those threads for the knowledge that he dropped on the subject.

3. His support or lack of condemnation of the suicide attacks in israel, as well as the world trade center tragedy.  This asshole even went so far as to say publicly on the board, several times, that he was "Proud of his muslim brothers" who flew the planes into the world trade center.  Evil.

Now who is the one telling lies?  I challenge you, and I will put this on Allah, that I did not say I was proud of the Muslims who drove into the towers on Sept. 11th, or proud of the suicide bombers.  If I did anything I tried to explain why they would have done such a terrible crime, but it upsets you when I explain this, because you don't like hearing that America may have been somewhat responsible, you don't like feeling guilty.

4. His general ignorance on everything.  Sure, that doesn't make him evil, but it makes it impossible to hold a conversation with.  Everybody's got different opinions, and that's great.  But when one party (infinite) only sees the negative of everyting, he's always looking for the bad in things, and ignoring the good.  He's always assuming bad is going on, and downplaying good.  He highlights evil, and ignores good and righteousness.  When have you seen a positive post on this board from him?  Never.  He's influenced by evil, LOL.  Not that he's satan or anything, no, Satan would actually make up his OWN mind, instead of just disagreeing with everyone else.  He's just got a clouded mind, he needs to snap out of it.  Just my opinion.

I have made a large number of threads praising Allah and praising Islam.  Praising figures like Malcolm X, Na'im Akbar and even non-Muslims like Eldridge Cleaver.  Those threads are very posotive threads.  Yet, you are terribly uncultured, and in your ignorance you see these as negetive.

BTW, this is in no way a bash at Muslims.  I love muslims, and members of any religion that worships the 1 god, as well as those who choose not to worship god.  It has nothing to do with religion, it's just that this guy is confused... he's the next John Walker, and i'm not kidding, and I'm not joking.  If he was intelligent enough to convince other people he's right, he'd end up doing something stupid.  I could honestly see Infinite strapping a bomb on and walking into a synagogue, because he thought it was the 'right' thing to do.  And I'm not kidding, I think he's dangerous, because he's chronically negative.

I will continue to exist in spite of your hatred.  I am prepared to deal with the hatred that exists in you, but you are not prepared to deal with me when I defend myself from your baseless invective.   

There is no doubt that you are wrong.  Very, very wrong.  May Allah guide you. Assalamulakum.  (1 God)

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2002, 07:43:08 AM »

I have made a large number of threads praising Allah and praising Islam.  Praising figures like Malcolm X, Na'im Akbar and even non-Muslims like Eldridge Cleaver.  Those threads are very posotive threads.  Yet, you are terribly uncultured, and in your ignorance you see these as negetive.

I will continue to exist in spite of your hatred.  I am prepared to deal with the hatred that exists in you, but you are not prepared to deal with me when I defend myself from your baseless invective.   

There is no doubt that you are wrong.  Very, very wrong.  May Allah guide you. Assalamulakum.  (1 God)

yo infinite what do you know about Dr. Akbar. Would you consider him racist since he deals with Psychology of African Americans and how whites have been the cause of many issues of africans in this country?

you say you praise muslims and non-muslims and use black figures, but since you are not black I find it strange that you have at least on this internet gravitate to black figures who don't have the same philosphies and ideals like you, but i remember you blastin' some dude cause he was down with the nation. not knowing that the nation of islam has done more black folks than any other institution/organziation in the world, that's just the truth, but white folks especially young white kids can't fathom such truth being on the outside looking in.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2002, 07:46:42 AM »
Now who is the one telling lies?  I challenge you, and I will put this on Allah, that I did not say I was proud of the Muslims who drove into the towers on Sept. 11th, or proud of the suicide bombers.  If I did anything I tried to explain why they would have done such a terrible crime, but it upsets you when I explain this, because you don't like hearing that America may have been somewhat responsible, you don't like feeling guilty.

When I asked you if you were even proud of the muslims who flew into the WTC, you said... "I am proud of all my muslim brothers". How were we supposed to take that? Don't believe me, then look it up.

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2002, 07:48:22 AM »

yo infinite what do you know about Dr. Akbar. Would you consider him racist since he deals with Psychology of African Americans and how whites have been the cause of many issues of africans in this country?

you say you praise muslims and non-muslims and use black figures, but since you are not black I find it strange that you have at least on this internet gravitate to black figures who don't have the same philosphies and ideals like you, but i remember you blastin' some dude cause he was down with the nation. not knowing that the nation of islam has done more black folks than any other institution/organziation in the world, that's just the truth, but white folks especially young white kids can't fathom such truth being on the outside looking in.

You said Na'im Akbar isn't the same as me, but yet, he was a close associate of Sunni Muslim leader Wallace Muhammad who is a Sunni Muslim, I am a Sunni Muslim, my beliefs in Islam paralell the the beliefs of Na'im Akbar described in such books as "The Natural Psychology of Human Transformation."

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2002, 07:48:57 AM »
oh infinite i don't know a whole lot about islam, but all the msulim brothers and sisters i know don't cuss or use profanity, but since you sayin' you a true and real muslim (whatever that is) then why on other posts like the nwa, rakim allah (i guess he ain't a real muslim cuz he down with the nation, huh) vs mozart you are using profanity a lot. I read where even Malcolm x said that if you must use profanity, you have a limited vocabulary, so since you go around praising malcolm X, then why don't you heed his words.

Just a thought.

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2002, 07:52:01 AM »
oh infinite i don't know a whole lot about islam, but all the msulim brothers and sisters i know don't cuss or use profanity, but since you sayin' you a true and real muslim (whatever that is) then why on other posts like the nwa, rakim allah (i guess he ain't a real muslim cuz he down with the nation, huh) vs mozart you are using profanity a lot. I read where even Malcolm x said that if you must use profanity, you have a limited vocabulary, so since you go around praising malcolm X, then why don't you heed his words.

Just a thought.

I entered Islam to learn knowledge, discipline, and to reach for my full potential.  Simply "not cussing" has not ever been mentioned once in all my reading of the Qu'ran.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2002, 07:54:06 AM »
i hate when people put the spotlight on Muslims like we supposed to be the only people that are supposed to do good.;

" oh i though muslims dont swear, smoke, fuck etc etc"

fool, christians aint supposed to do that either, no one denounces them. damn, man we all humans!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll