Author Topic: Sorry, I have to say it  (Read 1504 times)

Don Seer

Re: Sorry, I have to say it
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2002, 07:55:11 AM »
this thread aint about the 'muslim brotherhood' its about a brother... i mean.. white guy.. damn nearly got confused there myself!  :o
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2002, 07:56:57 AM »

You said Na'im Akbar isn't the same as me, but yet, he was a close associate of Sunni Muslim leader Wallace Muhammad who is a Sunni Muslim, I am a Sunni Muslim, my beliefs in Islam paralell the the beliefs of Na'im Akbar described in such books as "The Natural Psychology of Human Transformation."

Well I knew you were going to use the islamic defense but the key word there is WAS, he isn't no longer a close associate of WarithDeen Mohammed (that's how he spelled it).
But his beliefs and yours might parallel in one book, but he wouldn't agree with your indoctrinated sunni beliefs at least in reading "Chains and Images of Psychological slavery" and the Community of Self"
Oh and I doubt you can even comprehend what he revealed  "Light from Ancient Africa"

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2002, 08:01:31 AM »
i hate when people put the spotlight on Muslims like we supposed to be the only people that are supposed to do good.;

" oh i though muslims dont swear, smoke, fuck etc etc"

fool, christians aint supposed to do that either, no one denounces them. damn, man we all humans!

yea all i know is that these socalled muslims that say they are true be selling pork, liquor, and cigarettes all over the hood. if they was back in the middle east even touching pork is considered sin. they are also married, but be hittin' up the sistas for sexual favors all the time, but yall say farakhan and them are fake, but i don't see that here in the hood, but since non of yall are black and can really come into the projects and see what's up, yall would use some bullshit excuse like that, but yall say yall true muslims, yea okay

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2002, 08:06:00 AM »

I entered Islam to learn knowledge, discipline, and to reach for my full potential.  Simply "not cussing" has not ever been mentioned once in all my reading of the Qu'ran.

is it mentioned in the koran to have as much sex with a family member under the age of 18 as possible? I don't think so, but there are christian and islamic pedophiles. so again if you gonna quote malcolm, which you have little info about, at least by reading them past posts, then practice what he preached, don't come on here be a hypocrite.

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2002, 08:07:44 AM »

Well I knew you were going to use the islamic defense but the key word there is WAS, he isn't no longer a close associate of WarithDeen Mohammed (that's how he spelled it).
But his beliefs and yours might parallel in one book, but he wouldn't agree with your indoctrinated sunni beliefs at least in reading "Chains and Images of Psychological slavery" and the Community of Self"
Oh and I doubt you can even comprehend what he revealed  "Light from Ancient Africa"

I've read a couple Na'im Akbar books "Know Thy Self" and "Natural Psychology of Human Transformation" with the latter being one of my favorite books of all time.  

And then you get mad at me because I haven't read and loved this other Na'im Akbar book?  

In my life I have learned that their are some people you can not win with in life.  And that is just a fact.  That some people will hate you no matter what you do.  If you take 6 steps, they'll be mad because you didn't take 7, or they will wish that you had only taken 5.  There is no way to win with you, so I will accept my loss.

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2002, 08:16:54 AM »

I've read a couple Na'im Akbar books "Know Thy Self" and "Natural Psychology of Human Transformation" with the latter being one of my favorite books of all time.  

And then you get mad at me because I haven't read and loved this other Na'im Akbar book?  

In my life I have learned that their are some people you can not win with in life.  And that is just a fact.  That some people will hate you no matter what you do.  If you take 6 steps, they'll be mad because you didn't take 7, or they will wish that you had only taken 5.  There is no way to win with you, so I will accept my loss.

Okay well thats a good way of puttin it, but in chains and images of pyschological slavery, he answers what is the psychological consequence for Blacks and Whites of picturing God/Allah as a Caucasian. which he states that God is not white, but before you get up on here and start quotin' and sayin' this or that, there are a few folks who were brought up in an afrocentric setting and know these books and we can say even people. So if you feel that you "lost" (since there wasn't nothing to win), then go back to the lab, and do some research, cuz you'll end up looking like a vanilla ice clone instead of an eminem one (meaning he will be a fraud instead of real).

infinite59

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2002, 08:25:05 AM »

Okay well thats a good way of puttin it, but in chains and images of pyschological slavery, he answers what is the psychological consequence for Blacks and Whites of picturing God/Allah as a Caucasian. which he states that God is not white, but before you get up on here and start quotin' and sayin' this or that, there are a few folks who were brought up in an afrocentric setting and know these books and we can say even people. So if you feel that you "lost" (since there wasn't nothing to win), then go back to the lab, and do some research, cuz you'll end up looking like a vanilla ice clone instead of an eminem one (meaning he will be a fraud instead of real).

What are you talking about?  I understand that in his books he discusses the consequences of seeing Jesus as white, but there is no way he would talk about seeing Allah as white, because Allah is an amorphous, faceless, creator, high above, and with a like unto none.  There's no way to win with you.

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2002, 08:47:15 AM »

What are you talking about?  I understand that in his books he discusses the consequences of seeing Jesus as white, but there is no way he would talk about seeing Allah as white, because Allah is an amorphous, faceless, creator, high above, and with a like unto none.  There's no way to win with you.

don't get mad, I'm just debating you, dude. if the creator is an amorphous, faceless, creator, high above(where?) and with a like unto none, then if we are created in his image and likeness, then we should be faceless and amorphous, as well.

In Surah 5 Al-Maidah Allah says "The devil desires only to create enmity and hatred among you by means of intoxicants and games of chance and to keep you back from the rememberance of Allah and from prayer"  in regards to drinking for that fool tech.

Also if Allah is a spirit, then explain Al-Baqarah and the story of Adam?

There is a way to win against me, but there is no way for you to win against the truth. And I provide it, you just rattle off big words with no foundation behind it.

infinite59

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2002, 08:48:52 PM »
I'm taught in my religion that Allah has a like unto none.... so that would mean that we are not, and don't look like Him.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2002, 09:54:30 PM »
I'm taught in my religion that Allah has a like unto none.... so that would mean that we are not, and don't look like Him.  

Rite On....

And lol, I know Akbar, He's my dad ;D

And Whoever quotes that Political Gangsta character or whatever he is, is an idiot....Infinite only writes as political gangsta 2 improve his journalism skills....U shouldnt make a big deal about what "Political Gangsta" says....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2002, 10:18:47 PM »
so I'm an idiot now  ::)

infinite59

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2002, 06:07:14 AM »

Rite On....

And lol, I know Akbar, He's my dad ;D

And Whoever quotes that Political Gangsta character or whatever he is, is an idiot....Infinite only writes as political gangsta 2 improve his journalism skills....U shouldnt make a big deal about what "Political Gangsta" says....

Yep.  Exactly.  It's just to work on the new vocab I learn.

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2002, 08:38:43 AM »

Yep.  Exactly.  It's just to work on the new vocab I learn.

Not neccesarily.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Woodrow

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2002, 08:46:41 AM »

Not neccesarily.

Are you arguing with yourself?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2002, 08:56:42 AM »

lol......well this arguing wit self thing has 2 stop......its just a bit too corny......

But yea that whole new vocab thing is all good......Keep doin wat U do......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!